Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2006, 11:54 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux
Yeh...one tile. Real smart.
One tile's better than none. If he wishes to be an overachiever he could make 2!That's the number after 1 for those of you who can't count.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 03-30-2006, 02:42 AM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMastermind
I agree with Touya, there's alot of smart people on Zone. I know some.
I'm not smart. I'm actually a personality downloaded onto a computer, programmed to play certain games in a certain way, sometimes deviating from my programming and posting on random sites related to the game I'm programmed to play. Obviously, because of this, I have no grasp of the concept of "smart", because artificial intelligence isn't intelligence at all; rather, it is merely the presence of commands made to be activated under certain conditions. Much like human emotions. Except for some, who seem to have no relation between what happens in their environment and what they do with their emotions. You may call them "emo", though I do not grasp that, either. Also, I have no concept of the word "spam", because this is all entirely true and osht I need to study for Latin. Bye.

Also, I'll admit that Gabby is smart, no one else. Bye. Maybe Stefan, Vulcan, Dark, and Crono. No one else. Not me, I'm just a personality. Definately not Typhoon, for reasons unknown to me; he just seems that way. Haha. I have personality.
*Crashes*
Old 03-30-2006, 10:52 AM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind
One tile's better than none. If he wishes to be an overachiever he could make 2!That's the number after 1 for those of you who can't count.
*Points to guild wars thread* Oh look! New tiles!
Old 04-01-2006, 07:17 AM
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
look wat im basically saying is you cant judge intelligence and compare people from zone to some server like maloria or unholy nation

our environment is much more player involved thus more problem involed and more tension involved

understand? we get the most stress out of every other server

and cor i think your losing it XD
Old 04-01-2006, 08:49 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux
*Points to guild wars thread* Oh look! New tiles!
*Translates To Gangster* *Points ta guild wars thread* Oh look! New tiles!

That guild wars thing won't ever come out... Wasn't it suppost to be in 2 weeks ago?
Old 04-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666
That guild wars thing won't ever come out... Wasn't it suppost to be in 2 weeks ago?
Maybe, Stefan's probably waiting to upload everything with vulcan in one day.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 04-01-2006, 05:22 PM
I never asked for this.
Raeiphon is on a distinguished road
Stefan is doing alot of G3D work, so stop fcking whining and go play Era instead. It'll come out when it comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemaster
insert mindless babble here
That's wonderfully nice. Congratulations on that, k?

Oh, and i'm a suckup. Might I ask, to what?

I'd say you just insulted Cor then. Is Cor not sentinent? I'd say you're failing to read between the lines. You're a suckup Touya, a suckup, you hear?
And you've insulted Typhoon. Is he not intelligent? Are we not good enough for you?

And another thing: A typo is a typo, nuff said. But when you clearly do some sort of grammatical error which could of been easily fixed, then I troll you to death with a rusty nail. And right now, you're getting the butt end of the nail. Dont make me use the sharp end. Nobody likes to be around a manicial troll with sharp things.

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
Old 04-02-2006, 06:47 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Anybody else notice how cor's list of "smart" people included Gabby and the Staff?

Old 04-02-2006, 07:08 AM
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon
Stefan is doing alot of G3D work, so stop fcking whining and go play Era instead. It'll come out when it comes.

That's wonderfully nice. Congratulations on that, k?

Oh, and i'm a suckup. Might I ask, to what?

I'd say you just insulted Cor then. Is Cor not sentinent? I'd say you're failing to read between the lines. You're a suckup Touya, a suckup, you hear?
And you've insulted Typhoon. Is he not intelligent? Are we not good enough for you?

And another thing: A typo is a typo, nuff said. But when you clearly do some sort of grammatical error which could of been easily fixed, then I troll you to death with a rusty nail. And right now, you're getting the butt end of the nail. Dont make me use the sharp end. Nobody likes to be around a manicial troll with sharp things.
i didnt insult either of them XD and i dont suckup, i treat people how they should be treated =/

and basically if i read correctly you just did a "im not stupid you are" comback...well done *thumbs up* got me there man

idk were u thought i dissed them but i didnt =/ theyre both kewl to me, if i do insult them its playful, but you are a suckup dude...and WE ALL KNOW to who

so dont try and deny that

and did you miss my point? im talking about our environment

and you keep 4getting

i dont type 4getting (which i did intentionally) with a 4 cause i think that its actually spelt witha 4, i type it cause its more efficient, you can insult the intelligence of those who type like that but hey, its quick and readable and as far as im concerned its not needed to type fully, wats gunna happen? am i gunna get an F o noes =/
Old 04-02-2006, 08:27 AM
hi
My list of "smart people" is more accurate then a trained assassin toting a sniper rifle, trying to shoot the broadside of a large building, with a laser sight on it.

And if anyone insults me on these forums, normally it's just playing. And for the record, no, I'm not sentient. That's the right way to spell it, not "sentinent"
Also, it would be nice if the planet maps were changed around more often than, say, never?
Old 04-02-2006, 02:22 PM
I never asked for this.
Raeiphon is on a distinguished road
Touya, you didn't answer my question.

And frankly, I dont care how you speel. You can speel any way you want to speel, but it doesnt mean you aren't going to get feedback about how stupid your speeling is. Mkay?

Stop whining, and tell me, what the **** do I suckup to?

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm so cool.
MrsMastermind is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by someonesomewhere
My list of "smart people" is more accurate then a trained assassin toting a sniper rifle, trying to shoot the broadside of a large building, with a laser sight on it.
Well, that's quite accurate..
Old 04-03-2006, 04:40 AM
hi
For someone who I consider smart, you sure do spam a lot, Gabby

By the way, to keep myself from a hypocrite (But that's what you all wanted), here is something on topic:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Haha, but seriously, the maps should be changed. It gets tedious when someone says "Back up to Base 4" and all I think is "Okay, hold down and left while jetpacking for 7 seconds and help the poor person," instead of "Ok, first I have to find Base 4..."
Old 04-03-2006, 01:04 PM
I'm so cool.
MrsMastermind is on a distinguished road
I live to spam . But it would be fun to switch stuff around basicly, everyone knows where everything is.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon
Touya, you didn't answer my question.

And frankly, I dont care how you speel. You can speel any way you want to speel, but it doesnt mean you aren't going to get feedback about how stupid your speeling is. Mkay?

Stop whining, and tell me, what the **** do I suckup to?
if its readable and more efficient, stop discussing it, people like you are the ignorant ones who base intelligence on spelling in a game where the way you type wont give you an F, o noes english class, **** about spelling already

and you wanna know wat u suck up to? everytime 2 people fight you suckup to the admin, if 1 be, or the "smarter" person, im not naming anyone, if your so "smart" you'll figure it out yourself

im dont on the subject, im not wasting my time arguing with someone who isnt worth my time, say what you want but i wont be wasting my time and everyone elses time who has to read this crap, this true/correct crap