Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should Tigairius be a Administrator?
Tigairius should be Admin 40 76.92%
I Disagree... because (state below) 12 23.08%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 03:18 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius
I have never once in this entire thread stated that making me admin on the main server means stuff is going to get uploaded faster
No, but you initially did nothing to clear up the misconception when it's a misconception that lies at the very heart of this thread. Clearly you didn't have a problem with allowing it to persist.

Quote:
in fact, I have never once in this thread even asked to be made admin
Of course not. You'd have to be pretty stupid to actually ask to be made admin, and you aren't that. Again, that's what makes it "riding".

Quote:
I have clearly shown that I support Bjorn and it's not me who is the one trying to make me become admin, it is the community.
Again, that's why it's riding.

Quote:
Why don't you stop shooting down every single suggestion made and start contributing. Of course we're never going to find anything to fix GK if you bad talk every single attempt to console our dying server.
I've already said why, because I don't know what to develop that would actually be effective in reviving the server.

Although, to tell the complete truth, I'm actually working on making an event similar to Iricia with some aspects of 2K1's CS. I didn't mention this until now, however, because I'm not sure of its ability to actually be effective and so will abandon it if I come up with something that actually would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto
Actually stefan likes quite a few ideas that Bjorn turns down...
Are you saying that Bjorn has some sort of veto that Tig could somehow override if he were admin, or are you saying that Stefan values Bjorn's opinion and just doesn't upload stuff if he doesn't like it (and so the rank of the submitter is irrelevant).
Old 11-30-2007, 03:24 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Are you saying that Bjorn has some sort of veto that Tig could somehow override if he were admin, or are you saying that Stefan values Bjorn's opinion and just doesn't upload stuff if he doesn't like it (and so the rank of the submitter is irrelevant).
I am saying that when an idea is presented to Bjorn and stefan.. Stefan may love the idea... but Bjorn refuses to work on it. You know Stefan doesn't really have the time to do it.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:29 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto View Post
I am saying that when an idea is presented to Bjorn and stefan.. Stefan may love the idea... but Bjorn refuses to work on it. You know Stefan doesn't really have the time to do it.
Oh okay, so you're talking about ideas, not actual uploads submitted for approval, which is what I was talking about.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:53 AM
DraxxTeazok is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DraxxTeazok
lol

the only person i insulted was googie, big whoop. I told tig i dont like him as a person, thats a fact, not an insult. I told you that you dont care, thats not an insult, its fact. You sit and wait for other people to do the work for you to upload. Is that your job? Are you even listening to yourself? I didn't do the job? Maybe you didn't notice, but i dont work here, YOU DO!....well, your supposed to....

Everyones talking about how you do upload? is that your job here, uploading other peoples work? cause if thats your job, we are already screwed. What you should be doing as a leader, is finding people to help you, asking people to do GFX, and getting ideas.

If you would have asked me one time, ForumPMed me, e-mailed me, any of the following, i would have happily did what i can to help. Instead all i have ever gotten from you is "im too busy right now" or "sorry, i have to go"

When i talked to stefan about approving islands he approved me putting hair and clothing on forest, then you said "no, because other islands dont have them" i told you clearly that cp already does and you replied "no they dont". Obviously you dont play the game, because they do. Stefan said it would be ok for me to make a cloak shop on forest so i dont have to go back to main every time i want to put them in my shop, you told him no, he told me i cant because you said no. He said i could have simple monsters like bomies as well so i can actually get cloth on forest instead of having to go back to main. You once again said no, so he said no. YOU are the one holding us back, not stefan, so dont go blaming it on him either.

As for my fishing, i never talked to contiga, i dont really know what your talking about, but if you call the months i have spent on my GFX ideas "coloring" then you obviously also dont know anything about GFX. I also already forum PMed your about fenix, since i can never find you. Guess you didn't actually even check before posting that. But then again, giving Fenix rights to make buildings is going to do nothing for the gameplay, he could make 1000 buildings around forest filled with the same junk we have had for years, and no one will care. even if he could change things, its not his job, ITS YOURS!

Tig, i figured you could script, i have seen ol west, its descent. GK can obviously use your expertise. Even help and quest NPCs would be easy to do, and make a big difference to the gamer. Bjorn could have made a million help NPCs by now, yet noobs still dont even know how to mine enough to get a pick, and if they get one they dont know how to smith. Yet, Bjorn is waiting for us to make them so he can "approve" it. Good work Bjorn, you sure are a leader. =/
Old 11-30-2007, 03:56 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraxxTeazok View Post
the only person i insulted was googie, big whoop. I told tig i dont like him as a person, thats a fact, not an insult. I told you that you dont care, thats not an insult, its fact. You sit and wait for other people to do the work for you to upload. Is that your job? Are you even listening to yourself? I didn't do the job? Maybe you didn't notice, but i dont work here, YOU DO!....well, your supposed to....

Everyones talking about how you do upload? is that your job here, uploading other peoples work? cause if thats your job, we are already screwed. What you should be doing as a leader, is finding people to help you, asking people to do GFX, and getting ideas.

If you would have asked me one time, ForumPMed me, e-mailed me, any of the following, i would have happily did what i can to help. Instead all i have ever gotten from you is "im too busy right now" or "sorry, i have to go"

When i talked to stefan about approving islands he approved me putting hair and clothing on forest, then you said "no, because other islands dont have them" i told you clearly that cp already does and you replied "no they dont". Obviously you dont play the game, because they do. Stefan said it would be ok for me to make a cloak shop on forest so i dont have to go back to main every time i want to put them in my shop, you told him no, he told me i cant because you said no. He said i could have simple monsters like bomies as well so i can actually get cloth on forest instead of having to go back to main. You once again said no, so he said no. YOU are the one holding us back, not stefan, so dont go blaming it on him either.

As for my fishing, i never talked to contiga, i dont really know what your talking about, but if you call the months i have spent on my GFX ideas "coloring" then you obviously also dont know anything about GFX. I also already forum PMed your about fenix, since i can never find you. Guess you didn't actually even check before posting that. But then again, giving Fenix rights to make buildings is going to do nothing for the gameplay, he could make 1000 buildings around forest filled with the same junk we have had for years, and no one will care. even if he could change things, its not his job, ITS YOURS!

Tig, i figured you could script, i have seen ol west, its descent. GK can obviously use your expertise. Even help and quest NPCs would be easy to do, and make a big difference to the gamer. Bjorn could have made a million help NPCs by now, yet noobs still dont even know how to mine enough to get a pick, and if they get one they dont know how to smith. Yet, Bjorn is waiting for us to make them so he can "approve" it. Good work Bjorn, you sure are a leader. =/
Stop bashing on Bjorn. The subject of this thread is to make Tig an admin. Work alongside Bjorn. Not replace him.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:03 AM
Duergar
work alongside... hahaha you mean work while he waits to upload?
Old 11-30-2007, 04:04 AM
Duergar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Oh okay, so you're talking about ideas, not actual uploads submitted for approval, which is what I was talking about.
he is the one who is supposed to be working on gk yet he sits and waits for others to do his job. Since when has administraters job has been turn down every idea to improve gk, and upload items? He should be working on gk alongside with everybody else working on it.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:06 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
he is the one who is supposed to be working on gk yet he sits and waits for others to do his job. Since when has administraters job has been turn down every idea to improve gk, and upload items? He should be working on gk alongside with everybody else working on it.
This thread isn't about Bjorn. Jesus Christ!
Old 11-30-2007, 04:07 AM
Duergar
it's about making Tig an Admin because Bjorn doesn't do the job right... That is why the thread was created... Therefore, Bjorn has everything to do with this thread!
Old 11-30-2007, 04:08 AM
Ess
Mousymee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mousymee
they still make a good case though
Old 11-30-2007, 04:10 AM
Zormite
Quote:
it's about making Tig an Admin because Bjorn doesn't do the job right... That is why the thread was created... Therefore, Bjorn has everything to do with this thread!
Read the first post! Fenix says with all due respect to Stefan and BJORN. He, this thread is trying to say that Tig has more free time than Bjorn not that he is useless and can't do his job. Bjorn is a good guy and has done plenty for Graal Kingdoms.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:15 AM
here is my fish "coloring" so far, along with alarids "sketches" of clothing ideas.
No the fish are not finished, i stopped working on it when bjorn told me he will not script it, and i can never even find stefan.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9089/exampleqh3.png

and hes right, it has EVERYTHING to do with bjorn. And if you think thats bashing, you need to actually take more time to read it, its cold hard fact.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:17 AM
Duergar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
Read the first post! Fenix says with all due respect to Stefan and BJORN. He, this thread is trying to say that Tig has more free time than Bjorn not that he is useless and can't do his job. Bjorn is a good guy and has done plenty for Graal Kingdoms.
Has done some for GK, you need to set that straight. If he is right for the job then how come when bugs are produced to him he almost never fixes them? I posted the stealing bug 2 years ago and it is still unfixed. He CAN fix these he just chooses not to.

Quote:
here is my fish "coloring" so far, along with alarids "sketches" of clothing ideas.
No the fish are not finished, i stopped working on it when bjorn told me he will not script it, and i can never even find stefan.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9089/exampleqh3.png

and hes right, it has EVERYTHING to do with bjorn. And if you think thats bashing, you need to actually take more time to read it, its cold hard fact.
Holy poo man you have been hard at work on this. Congrats on the excellent work. Did you use the one outline I made lol. Well i made then you improved a little =O
Old 11-30-2007, 04:26 AM
yea, you made the greyling, i didn't change it much other then adjusting its tail. I was also planning to do some work on alarids outfits, but i been working alone so it will take a while to get around to that. At this rate its more likely that i will end up leaving the game when my time runs out again, seeing as they are not improving anything. if nothing else alarids images could have been used as NPCs to give the game more depth, but of coarse it never happened.

(i also have a few other fish that are finished or almost finished, but i didn't want to give it all away so easily. also didn't show the fishing poles and such.)
Old 11-30-2007, 04:30 AM
Duergar
Quote:
yea, you made the greyling, i didn't change it much other then adjusting its tail. I was also planning to do some work on alarids outfits, but i been working alone so it will take a while to get around to that. At this rate its more likely that i will end up leaving the game when my time runs out again, seeing as they are not improving anything. if nothing else alarids images could have been used as NPCs to give the game more depth, but of coarse it never happened.

(i also have a few other fish that are finished or almost finished, but i didn't want to give it all away so easily. also didn't show the fishing poles and such.)
Try and talk with tig. he will more than likely script this system for you when he has time. We may hate the guy, but he is our only hope...
Closed Thread