Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 07:31 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
This whole thing is a bad joke, and especially bad if you want to get back old players into the game:
Why should they give up livetime classic, just to play graal again as limited character with a constant need to upgrade?

Hell, I hope that the policy of the management will change before the game goes offline or similar, you just seem to want to get as many players out as possible.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:15 AM
how's it going eh?
jorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of light
yeah if you really wanted an email change to get a time limit character you might as well make a new account. it sucks for me that i no longer have the isp email i registered with because if any hackers have my password they can steal my items.
03-15-2012 05:49 PM Good riddance. All you do is whine. Hopefully when you are gone you'll man up - Supernanny
Old 08-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorollychu View Post
yeah if you really wanted an email change to get a time limit character you might as well make a new account. it sucks for me that i no longer have the isp email i registered with because if any hackers have my password they can steal my items.
Just buy 300 gelats, upgrade your account for 1 month, and change the email?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 08-26-2008, 12:19 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
if you buy a subscription with lifetime classic do you lose the lifetime classic? would not surprise me :x
Old 08-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
if you buy a subscription with lifetime classic do you lose the lifetime classic? would not surprise me :x
No.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
You ONLY lose it when you attempt to change email on an account that's not upgraded.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 08-26-2008, 12:22 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
You ONLY lose it when you attempt to change email on an account that's not upgraded.
Does it matter which gold upgrade? i.e., just Kingdoms gold, or just Zone gold?
Old 08-26-2008, 12:32 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Does it matter which gold upgrade? i.e., just Kingdoms gold, or just Zone gold?
There's only one option now, Gold Bundle.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:36 AM
Master of Puppets
Could use an alternative payment method (such as SMS/text message) twice/thrice (depending on country) in order to get around 300 gelats.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:31 AM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
All of these business practices seem ridiculous. All it's going to take to kill this company is one irate parent challenging a credit card bill