Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Guild Life
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 11:02 PM
Raspberry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Problem is that many guilds don't find 10 members which is required to get activated. May be we can sometime switch to a system like on Classic or Era iPhone and just requiring some Gelats to create a guild.
It is much simplier but seems to work, with close to 50k guilds on Classic already.
When are you(Or someone) going to update it?
Guilds: 883 Total Members: 22528
Last Updated: 24 March 2011 at 18:48
Old 03-18-2012, 11:06 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Problem is that many guilds don't find 10 members which is required to get activated. May be we can sometime switch to a system like on Classic or Era iPhone and just requiring some Gelats to create a guild.
It is much simplier but seems to work, with close to 50k guilds on Classic already.
Wouldn't you have to implement the gelat system on all of the servers first like we have been talking about for a long while now? And get rid of gold etc - which is my understanding and just buy individualized things or is this no longer happening?
Old 03-28-2012, 11:41 PM
hoss is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
I just checked my guild's CP. There was an application from May 2009. I congratulated the fellow on passing the first round and put him in the "potential candidate" rank.
Did you deserve it? Or was I being a jerk / trying to be cool?
Old 03-29-2012, 11:58 PM
hoss is on a distinguished road
Quoted the wrong comment. Meant to quote Shuan saying I kicked him from Baddies.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:22 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
I tried to start the guild UnLoved then three days after the mentioned 10 minutes too late I decided to retry and make the guild Noob Inc (Which I want now).

So how am I supposed to have the 10 people... if I can't even get on the pending list to get 10 people? @.@;; Can someone put me on the pending list?

Welcome to the GuildCP

GraalOnline Global Guilds are managed via the GuildCP. Members (and Leader) will have access to various guild management tools, as well as a private discussion board.

Below is a list of Guilds you're in.

Guild Count: 1
# Guild Member Since Your Rank Guild Status
1 Noob Inc 2012-05-24 04:49:54 Leader Pending
Note: Click on a Guild to access the Control Panel. A Rank in bold means you are the Guild Leader.

A newly created Guild is placed on the Pending list. Once the Guild achives minimum membership (currently 10), it will be reviewed by a GraalOnline administrator and upgraded to 'Active' status (if it meets other requirements).

Guilds: 1 Total Members: 7
Last Updated: 24 March 2011 at 18:48

# Guild Members Established
1 TNR 7 8 Mar 11
Usage Notes: This list is updated once every 10 minutes. Click on a row to pop-up Guild information. For details on how 'Activity Percentile' and 'Guild Rating' are calculated, click here (pop-up).

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 05-25-2012, 01:04 AM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
Just as a reminder since its tied into the problem.

Due to the fact the guilds aren't showing up on the pending list, players can't access the membership application in order to apply resulting in the guild never reaching its quota of 10.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:34 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
I hereby declare that I apply to be Guild Admin!

Make it so.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:46 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_bald6225 View Post
I hereby declare that I apply to be Guild Admin!

Make it so.
To be honest, the fact that the system needs fixing isn't a failure on the Guilds Admin's part. He is no more responsible for fixing the back-end than he would be responsible for patching a leak in the neighbours bird bath. That said, due to the nature of the job, I'd far rather see it in the hands of someone already on the global team should it change hands. It's not exactly a full-on job so would serve poorly to be treated as a job in and of itself.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 05-25-2012, 05:51 PM
David K?
1. May I have my guild put in pending, and I will then get 10 people, and reask for it to be put up?
2. In my opinion, I don't think making guilds P2P (even after you pay to have the option available) is going to be an incentive to create guilds easier. But hey, that is only my opinion.

www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 06-10-2012, 01:17 AM
David K?
I believe my guild was deleted outside of my control.
Without the chance to even recruit members...

Why? @.@;

www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Closed Thread