Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Delteria Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 11:06 PM
Classy!
KensuKusangi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
I meant I'm not quite sure if I can call him GOOD at terrain levels. Last things i've seen from him were ok.

Agreed.
Alright, we're cool then.

Much love to my boys Crono and Tiamat.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:15 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-Stravier View Post
I'm not sure how I should reply to this comment. The easiest way would be "you're an idiot," but I want to be more precise. Then again, it doesn't really matter because it's a good enough reply to suit you, but it seems that you're trying to imply that all of Tiamat's levels that aren't castle levels suck. If Tiamat's levels that aren't castle levels suck, what's that say about you? Your levels aren't even comparable to Tiamat's; he makes excellent levels, and he can make a lot of them in a small amount of time.

So that must be why you got into arguments daily with all the staff members, right? And that must also be why all the staff members who wouldn't work together would always jump on your case as a group, too, right? If you actually read this far into my post, you might realize that doesn't make a whole lot of sense!

Because it's inconceivable that someone would jump on you when you say something wrong? Do you actually think about things before you click the "submit reply" button?

olollollol colorguard man you're so funny! Grow up, idiot.
Lol I got into fights with your staff because I was getting pissed that no one was working. Getting into a fight with the staff team you work with does no justify a reason for no doing work. If you've ever held a job Id guess you'd know that.

o and Please don't even talk about tiamat, overall hes completely better than you. At least I have some respect for the man. His castle levels are awesome but me and him both have our pros and cons. O and the reason you replyiing to me is because I didn't say something completely positive towards your online home rofl and your mate tort. So how about you grow up. The moment I ever post a replay to tort I knew one of his "friends" would reply.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:23 AM
wat
Alex-Stravier is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alex-Stravier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
Lol I got into fights with your staff because I was getting pissed that no one was working. Getting into a fight with the staff team you work with does no justify a reason for no doing work. If you've ever held a job Id guess you'd know that.
Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense because they were the ones making levels while you sat around arguing with everyone! You didn't do anything but argue. And it was the same way when you didn't have an RC on the dev server, either: argue, argue, argue, no work. You haven't forgotten that, have you?

Quote:
o and Please don't even talk about tiamat, overall hes completely better than you. At least I have some respect for the man. His castle levels are awesome but me and him both have our pros and cons. O and the reason you replyiing to me is because I didn't say something completely positive towards your online home rofl and your mate tort. So how about you grow up. The moment I ever post a replay to tort I knew one of his "friends" would reply.
Wow! You pulled the "Tiamat is better than Alex" card out of nowhere. Where, anywhere, did I say I was better than Tiamat? Why would you even say something so dumb? The argument is that Tiamat is better than you, I'm not involved in it except for calling you an idiot (the fact of the matter is, I don't make levels!). And I am able to do that because I am calling you on your logical fallacies. How cool is that?

And according to your logical fallacies, I am apparently not allowed to defend my home server. This is funny in the sense that you would do the same thing for any server you play, so where do you get off? You're allowed to do things, but other people aren't able to? Whoops, that makes you a hypocrite!

I am posting on behalf of Delteria, not on behalf of Tortoise. This is part of what makes you a child, Inferno, and I doubt you will ever grow out of it: you automatically assume that people are homosexuals if they are friends! You are, once again, trying to imply something in your post, but it fails miserably because you're an idiot! Here I am calling you an idiot over and over (which you are), but then here you are slinging random insults that don't even make sense at all! I think you had better start consulting a dictionary for some of these words that you use, or you could start looking for the correct words to use instead. In place of the word "mate," you should be putting the word "friend."

Unfortunately, I seem to be forgetting that idiots are unable to think properly and they are also unable to realize their own fallacies. It's worthless for me to argue with you because of your idiotic demeanor.

Last edited by Alex-Stravier; 06-29-2007 at 03:55 AM..
Old 06-29-2007, 03:42 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
You have to beat the knowledge into us, that's how I learned so well
Old 06-29-2007, 04:09 AM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
MKxTortoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Inferno is better than good ol' Tiamat
The only way to correctly finish this sentence is with "at nothing."

Quote:
This statement is funny because it is outright wrong. Not only is Alex a staff member, he is the most active staff member AND an administrator.

Quote:
You do not both have your pros and cons. He is a pro and you are a con. Tiamat produces an obscene volume of levels which are not only free of errors but dynamic and easily improvable. He doubles as a competent artist and provides good concept ideas for the server. You, on the other hand, make mediocre levels which are difficult to improve and are set in the same bland style. Everyone can take a look at Babylon if they don't believe me. You spend your time on the forums "talking the talk" while Tiamat, champion LAT that he is, speaks only through the MASSIVE overworld which he has produced. By the way, I checked, and I have severely miscalculated: we do in fact have over 1000 levels on New Delteria. Thanks for proving you sucked five times harder than I thought you did! I have severely underestimated your ability to fail.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:51 AM
Registered Omega
killerogue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to killerogue Send a message via MSN to killerogue
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKxTortoise View Post
Thanks for proving you sucked five times harder than I thought you did! I have severely underestimated your ability to fail.
Nothing against Inferno, but damn that was good.

REMEMBER, IF YOU REP ME, LEAVE A NAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter View Post
Graal admins don't die. They go to hell and regroup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Without scripters, your graphics and levels wouldn't do anything but sit there and look pretty.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:15 AM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
I don't know what all you kids are doing on my lawn but I think the new Delteria is very very nice!
Old 06-29-2007, 05:46 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
lol i knew these kids would write a life story. A bunch of invalid crap. Like the 1k levels that I said they dumped and tiamat himself told me they dumped.

a btw I had rc on both the servers lol. + full access to the OW. o and personally i don't care about any server buddy.

but please insult my levels that you will be sayin good **** about the next time u turn around. Grow up, and get over this graal server who's the best crap. I still wish the best for delteria. Its funny, the moment I posted my initial response Crono knew what was going to happen and I told him that there was just going to be a bunch of BS talk going on from tort and his friends. And Wow look what happened.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:09 AM
wat
Alex-Stravier is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alex-Stravier
Quote:
i don't care about any server buddy.
Then why are you still playing Graal? You're a liar.

Quote:
but please insult my levels that you will be sayin good **** about the next time u turn around.
I'll insult levels that suck and praise levels that are good. Show me that you can do better. Right now, I have no proof of any "good levels" from you.

Quote:
Grow up, and get over this graal server who's the best crap. I still wish the best for delteria. Its funny, the moment I posted my initial response Crono knew what was going to happen and I told him that there was just going to be a bunch of BS talk going on from tort and his friends. And Wow look what happened.
You're telling us to grow up? You're the one who attacked the server here in the first place, and you're telling us to grow up? We're defending ourselves from you, and defending ourselves makes us more "grown up" than you, who just slings random insults without knowing what's going on. You knew what was going on at one point in time, but not anymore. You think that you do, but you don't. Don't sling out random crap.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:42 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-Stravier View Post
Then why are you still playing Graal? You're a liar.

I'll insult levels that suck and praise levels that are good. Show me that you can do better. Right now, I have no proof of any "good levels" from you.

You're telling us to grow up? You're the one who attacked the server here in the first place, and you're telling us to grow up? We're defending ourselves from you, and defending ourselves makes us more "grown up" than you, who just slings random insults without knowing what's going on. You knew what was going on at one point in time, but not anymore. You think that you do, but you don't. Don't sling out random crap.
o god just stop, taimat approves of my levels i approve of his so how about u keep your kid games to yourself. Your just blabbing, I get the same crap from anyone I say something negative about. And btw I said something negative about your server that related to the past and no the present. And if you cant admit Delteria has gone through some rough times, then you have no respect for something you care so much about. Their is just no reason for a bunch of dumb internet forums wars. I think right now Ima end this here and leave it to the kids.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:10 AM
That Sword guy...right?
Zideruic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zideruic
Quote:
o god just stop, taimat approves of my levels i approve of his so how about u keep your kid games to yourself. Your just blabbing, I get the same crap from anyone I say something negative about. And btw I said something negative about your server that related to the past and no the present. And if you cant admit Delteria has gone through some rough times, then you have no respect for something you care so much about. Their is just no reason for a bunch of dumb internet forums wars. I think right now Ima end this here and leave it to the kids.
It should have been ended about six posts ago.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:03 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Yeah, the overworld is amazing. By far the most appealing overworld on Graal, currently. Hopefully, more in-depth systems will come, but as far as the grunt work of the levels and the small but handy custom GFX go, nothing currently out tops Delteria Dev. Nothing comes close. With the exception of Kingdoms.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Classic Developer
Grey will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Grey
The only thing that has really kept me away from playing Delteria in honesty is the staff team. Although the project looks nice if it ever gets on its feet the argument which ensued in this thread doesn't exactly restore my faith.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:33 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Quote:
Yeah, the overworld is amazing. By far the most appealing overworld on Graal, currently. Hopefully, more in-depth systems will come, but as far as the grunt work of the levels and the small but handy custom GFX go, nothing currently out tops Delteria Dev. Nothing comes close. With the exception of Kingdoms.
Yeah, right.

I vote VS: Conflict =D
Old 06-29-2007, 07:11 PM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codein View Post
Yeah, right.

I vote VS: Conflict =D
Well, first of all, I said currently out. :P

Obviously VS: Conflict was a great map, but in Wan like fashion, it died. Unless it was revived again, surely to die again.