Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2009, 09:32 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quarter 2 Update!

Graal Kingdoms Quarter 2
I'm sure you're all wondering where the update is, well I have news for you!

Quarter 2 will be slowly added to Graal Kingdoms until Easter.

Quarter 2 is not being updated all at once due to unexpected complications that are beyond my control. Some important completed updates for GK are not able to be uploaded at the time so we have to create some new things in the meantime to make up for the loss.

I will post things that are being updated on GK in this thread so you can stay updated with this quarter. Tonight a few things will be added, and over the next couple of weeks more things will be added.

No, I'm not going to prank you guys again with another April fools prank, so this isn't a joke, but I hope you had a good April fools day.

-Graal Kingdoms Management

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 04-01-2009, 09:32 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Is there atleast a basic list of things to come?
Old 04-01-2009, 09:39 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Is there atleast a basic list of things to come?
Here are a couple of things in store, but not a complete list:
  • Digestion on GK has been slowed down.
  • A new event that runs 24/7 for people in kingdoms.
  • Updates to the system for trial accounts.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Mining Freak
Phantium is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Thanks for the update tig, what can we expect as for updates to trial accounts? I would really love to get my storage account up and running again without having to pay for it. Or is this something I can forget in the long run?

/Phantium
Old 04-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Ess
Mousymee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mousymee
Quote:
Digestion on GK has been slowed down.
Nice
Old 04-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
I'm happy, 'cause I'm not bile anymore eeh

Either way, nice april fools, really .
Hurry up cat boy.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:49 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
fkyeah
Old 04-02-2009, 03:34 AM
The Cat
Kingdoms Core has been released today on Graal Kingdoms. The event allows kingdoms to battle each other at all times

The event is recurring, so it will never stop and doesn't require an EM to play. We're still working out the bugs with it though, so please be patient and feel free to report the bugs and/or improvement ideas in this thread. To visit the kingdom core, go to the event island and head east on the path until you find a new large building.

Trial members have received some more restrictions today. Trial members are now capped off at level 10 and have an ac/wc cap of -25. Dungeons have been updated so trials can no longer travel to kingdom islands (as intended originally). Improvements will be made for trials soon to make up for these losses.

Old 04-02-2009, 03:39 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
So I see you took my suggestion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin
Events only make Kingdoms interesting for 30 minutes, tops. Kingdoms' innovations need to be consistently accessible. Besides, you can't rely on players.

Last edited by Draenin; 04-02-2009 at 04:12 AM..
Old 04-02-2009, 07:58 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
In kingdoms core, you can't hurt members of kingdoms that your kingdom is allied with.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:19 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Trial members have received some more restrictions today. Trial members are now capped off at level 10 and have an ac/wc cap of -25. Dungeons have been updated so trials can no longer travel to kingdom islands (as intended originally). Improvements will be made for trials soon to make up for these losses.
If your subscription runs out while you're in bmode, you're stuck there.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:26 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
If your subscription runs out while you're in bmode, you're stuck there.
Battle mode could easily be disabled on accounts if the subscription runs out.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Kingdoms Core has been released today on Graal Kingdoms. The event allows kingdoms to battle each other at all times

The event is recurring, so it will never stop and doesn't require an EM to play. We're still working out the bugs with it though, so please be patient and feel free to report the bugs and/or improvement ideas in this thread. To visit the kingdom core, go to the event island and head east on the path until you find a new large building.

id love ob mode to be deleted
Old 04-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

That's BS i got a house to maintain
Old 04-02-2009, 06:44 PM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
That's BS i got a house to maintain
Upgrade

Originally trial members were not supposed to go to kingdom islands at all, but someone forgot the kingdom dungeons, so it didn't work very well. This has simply been corrected.