Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
I'm not going for the golden sun style, but more like secret/sword of mana, which is different.
Read what he said. It's almost exactly like Golden Sun.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:12 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight View Post
Read what he said. It's almost exactly like Golden Sun.
Ruins is not exactly like golden sun, and YOU must read again what he said, because he WANTS me to make it like GS.
Also.. do you see that much smiling faces around Graal anyway? They don't look so depressed.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Don't raise your voice, Soala; it's unbecoming for an emo.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Ideas on Fire
Quote:
Don't raise your voice, Soala; it's unbecoming for an emo.
I used caps to point out things, not to raise my voice lol.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:10 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Caucasian, black, brown, asian, latino, all of these will be available
If Ruins exists in a fictional world, none of these exist besides "black" and "brown".

I don't see how anything looks like Golden Sun (besides your characters making me think of Ivan).
Old 10-08-2010, 01:31 AM
Dark_Zeratul101 is on a distinguished road
Replicating Secret of Mana's graphic style is almost impossible to do.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:02 AM
Skyzer Zolderon
I wasn't talking about style. I wasn't refering to Ruins at all, I was talking about Enchanted Wolf XxX's post. He blantantly described the beginning of Golden Sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted Wolf XxX View Post
Don't forget to add a super heavy thunderstorm which sends Felix down the river, struggling to hold on the rock =P This is where the first quest comes in, exploring Sol Sanctum !!

oplz do this.
Thunderstorm. Mt. Aleph Boulder falls and destroys town. Felix is swept away in a river. Sol Sanctum is inside Mt. Aleph. Sounds like Golden Sun to me.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:21 AM
Ideas on Fire
Quote:
I wasn't talking about style. I wasn't refering to Ruins at all, I was talking about Enchanted Wolf XxX's post. He blantantly described the beginning of Golden Sun.

Thunderstorm. Mt. Aleph Boulder falls and destroys town. Felix is swept away in a river. Sol Sanctum is inside Mt. Aleph. Sounds like Golden Sun to me.
Yes he described GS, but then asked to add it to the server, and he himself said to me (maybe not here) that Ruins was GS-ish, which is why I pointed out it was not.

Also, who cares about fictional characters existing or not in the world of Ruins? I'm doing this for a lot more character customization. I also had a lot of people asking me to add such skin color, etc... so I will just implement it, else it would just sound racist.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:23 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Also, who cares about fictional characters existing or not in the world of Ruins? I'm doing this for a lot more character customization. I also had a lot of people asking me to add such skin color, etc... so I will just implement it, else it would just sound racist.
But you are racist Mr. We Don't Serve Zorbi Here
Old 10-08-2010, 02:40 AM
Skyzer Zolderon
For shame! How could you not have Zorbis!?
Old 10-08-2010, 12:50 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
zorbis are fish

i eat fish
Old 10-08-2010, 02:29 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
fish are friends

not food
Old 10-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
Quote:
For shame! How could you not have Zorbis!?
then you should perhaps help him by making a Zorbi outfit?

Quote:
Player can submit their own content if they wish to create their own outfit.

All templates can be found on this page
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 10-08-2010, 07:34 PM
Ideas on Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
But you are racist Mr. We Don't Serve Zorbi Here
Haha, that's where battle points take actions! I plan to also add a special item you can buy for battle points (quite a lot of them) then you can have your very own skin color approved
Old 10-08-2010, 08:51 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
Haha, that's where battle points take actions! I plan to also add a special item you can buy for battle points (quite a lot of them) then you can have your very own skin color approved
There is more to race than skin color you racist >:|

Tags
ruins