Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 06:58 AM
scooter123 can only hope to improve
(No offence to GK) Make sure the swords look epic. Also, you know how players in GK hold their swords? They look kind of pathetic in GK with swords equipted? Like they are begging to get slashed through their chest. In Ruins, please make the players have a cool fighting stance when they equip their swords and maybe put the sword on sort of an angle, so it looks like the character is also trying to defend himself. Again, only trying to make the server better and have some of those very interesting and nice looking smallish details.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:31 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I like that idea. Gold server list has needed some new blood for a long time now.
The Gold tab does not need another player-managed server
Old 08-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Graal Developer
ArushenP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArushenP2P
That is an amazing screenshot! I'm glad you are making a server, because this is a server that can really get Graal going. We need more servers like this. I wish you good luck Soala, you are doing a wonderful job!

Your abilities to create wonder relies on your level of imagination.

Old 08-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArushenP2P View Post
That is an amazing screenshot! I'm glad you are making a server, because this is a server that can really get Graal going. We need more servers like this. I wish you good luck Soala, you are doing a wonderful job!
Ya we need more servers like this! Esteria and Eden should do it just like this one!

Old 08-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Graal Developer
ArushenP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArushenP2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
Ya we need more servers like this! Esteria and Eden should do it just like this one!
Adds more variety to what we have now.

Your abilities to create wonder relies on your level of imagination.

Old 08-01-2010, 12:47 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Could've said the same about Esteria, too. But all we created was hype.
Old 08-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Is my dream of being pantless going to become a reality?
Who knows

Quote:
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter123 View Post
(No offence to GK) Make sure the swords look epic. Also, you know how players in GK hold their swords? They look kind of pathetic in GK with swords equipted? Like they are begging to get slashed through their chest. In Ruins, please make the players have a cool fighting stance when they equip their swords and maybe put the sword on sort of an angle, so it looks like the character is also trying to defend himself. Again, only trying to make the server better and have some of those very interesting and nice looking smallish details.
Don't worry about that.

On another note: Some of you are wondering what will happen next the pre-opening. The answer is quite simple: a beta test!
The beta test is planned between 2 or 3 weeks after the pre-opening.

Finaly, make sure to join this group to support me! It always help to see that some people appreciate what you're doing!
Old 08-01-2010, 02:14 PM
scooter123 can only hope to improve
Soala, you're the man. Can't wait for the beta.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
I was being sarcastig, Esteria and Eden didnt have more than what Ruins has now xD

Old 08-01-2010, 08:27 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
I was being sarcastig, Esteria and Eden didnt have more than what Ruins has now xD
Ruins has more, though.
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:08 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
Ruins has more, though.
Like what..?
Old 08-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Ideas on Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Like what..?
Ruins doesn't exactly have more than Esteria at the moment, and well to be honest I don't know how Esteria was to judge about the content.
It's not a competition though, and well, I'm just looking to make a new server that people will enjoy, nothing more, nothing else.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:47 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
Ruins doesn't exactly have more than Esteria at the moment, and well to be honest I don't know how Esteria was to judge about the content.
It's not a competition though, and well, I'm just looking to make a new server that people will enjoy, nothing more, nothing else.
I know that it's not competition. Something competing with it's past self doesn't make much sense, anyway. Thing is..you do need some plans. You need written and visual sketches of things you plan on doing. Else, you will fail.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
you have content on your server that is older than alot of players here XD

Old 08-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Ideas on Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I know that it's not competition. Something competing with it's past self doesn't make much sense, anyway. Thing is..you do need some plans. You need written and visual sketches of things you plan on doing. Else, you will fail.
I already planned everything for a long time; story, maps, cities, bunch of quests, etc.. I had it all for months! For the story I got the big lines, I just need to mix it with some quests and detail it more so players don't get lost.

Quote:
you have content on your server that is older than alot of players here XD
haha, I know.