Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 12:13 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
What are the perks of a server going on the Gold tab?
Old 07-30-2010, 12:16 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
What are the perks of a server going on the Gold tab?
Satisfaction of a quite accomplished job.
If you guys want it to go to the classic tab then fine, but I won't change a thing.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:19 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
Satisfaction of a quite accomplished job.
Isn't this achieved by completing a server? I don't care what tab you -think- it is going on, I just want to know what the advantages are of becoming a Gold server. As I see it there are only disadvantages.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:22 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
I'm aiming for a gold server now, not classic anymore. (
I like that idea. Gold server list has needed some new blood for a long time now.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 07-30-2010, 12:28 AM
Ideas on Fire
Quote:
Isn't this achieved by completing a server? I don't care what tab you -think- it is going on, I just want to know what the advantages are of becoming a Gold server. As I see it there are only disadvantages.
Well I first thought servers using gold bodies needed to be aiming for the gold tab themselves. I will use them in any way I can, because the classic bodies are way too random to perfectly animate all of them.
I then thought making it gold would also kinda revive Graal. Putting a completely new server on the gold tab didn't happen in years, and completing that list would show how worthy the server is. With some proper advertising campaign, graal would take advantage of the cute little RPG that it would become and attract a bunch of new players - eventualy drag iPhone's to PC even more. That was my idea at first, but if you guys want it to complete the classic tab to play it, I got no problem with that at all, if Stefan lets us use the bodies of course.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:37 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Wish you didn't use the bodies, but yea... looks nice, angelu's work?
Old 07-30-2010, 12:40 AM
Ideas on Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
Wish you didn't use the bodies, but yea... looks nice, angelu's work?
ssshhh..
Old 07-30-2010, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Well I first thought servers using gold bodies needed to be aiming for the gold tab themselves.
Oh gold bodies, I take it you're going out of the "very classic themed world" route that was mentioned on the first page then?
Old 07-30-2010, 12:54 AM
Ideas on Fire
Quote:
Oh gold bodies, I take it you're going out of the "very classic themed world" route that was mentioned on the first page then?
the word "classic" will be used in the concept then, as there will be nothing complicated in the gameplay.
I'm not talking about the word "classic" referring to graal, but more like a gameplay we already experienced in other games, everything is basic, but there will be more features added, giving an unique touch to Ruins.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:54 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
I'll be on the preview
Old 07-30-2010, 12:52 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
looks nice, angelu's work?
Old 07-30-2010, 01:38 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
um o_o
Old 08-01-2010, 06:07 AM
scooter123 can only hope to improve
Okay, Soala it is beautiful. The screenshot itself made me say "Dang..." The whole concept is something I wanted all along. Will baddies be all over the place? Like you could find invaded towns with them or in like forests and everything? The GFX, clothes and graphics looks very nice. Amazing idea and I'm glad something is finally being made into production. Bravo, look forward to playing it, maybe becoming a Non-Dev staff when it finally releases and is done.

(No offence to GK) Make sure the swords look epic. Also, you know how players in GK hold their swords? They look kind of pathetic in GK with swords equipted? Like they are begging to get slashed through their chest. In Ruins, please make the players have a cool fighting stance when they equip their swords and maybe put the sword on sort of an angle, so it looks like the character is also trying to defend himself. Again, only trying to make the server better and have some of those very interesting and nice looking smallish details.

An idea for the combat (When you slash things, when you both slash, fighting other human enemies) Like when you slash at a baddy, they should fight back and when both of your swords or other weapons collide, you should make effects like sparks flying. If you slash another human or other monster, blood should flush out and make it look cool and interesting. Also make the combat look menacing and not like a weakish slash like GK. No offence to GK. But make the slash look cooler with cooler looking ganis and stuff so it really looks interesting to players and not dull like GK's (Again no offence to GK)

Just checking, quests also give you a little money too, right? The only thing I think should be improved is the jobs. Maybe add more things besides the mining for ores? Mining is definitely a good and original idea, but I think you could possibly add some other things for jobs. I'm sure that you could think of a few other interesting ways to make money besides the one you just listed. Again it sounds amazing.

Can't even describe how beautiful the screenshot looks on the Login page...it just looks so nice and just promises me success for the server and says it is fun as hell.

Last edited by scooter123; 08-01-2010 at 07:04 AM.. Reason: Adding on from previous
Old 08-01-2010, 06:12 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Is my dream of being pantless going to become a reality?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:58 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Dude, use the edit button.