Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by contiga View Post
1. Where on these forums or wherever did I say I am managing the server? (I sort of am.. but Kon is thá big boss, just not here!)
You were pretty much implying it in your last post.. "I will make sure 2k1 gets finished".
I also find the fact that you are the sole moderator of this forum kinda a bit strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by contiga View Post
2. You don't know me and you don't know a single thing of what I've done so please... think before posting
I don't question your skills nor your dedication, but I do believe that the manager should be an elder player that was at least somewhat involved with the original server.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:06 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
No offense Minoc but you haven't been around Graal for some time now. Who are you to question whether or not he is qualified? He is getting things done, he has shown a lot of dedication, producing a great deal of what is available. I'm not even sure why I'm going into a rant over this, he didn't call himself Manager, you did.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:13 AM
The Shaded Leg
James205 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to James205 Send a message via AIM to James205
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
No offense Minoc but you haven't been around Graal for some time now. Who are you to question whether or not he is qualified? He is getting things done, he has shown a lot of dedication, producing a great deal of what is available. I'm not even sure why I'm going into a rant over this, he didn't call himself Manager, you did.
What work? No updates have been posted and confusion within staff is obvious.

I predicted what would happen to G2k1 when Konidias took over, and so far my predictions are right again. It's just like Oasis like you said, but the fact is once again it was hyped up. The whole point of creating a playerworld/taking over is to actually get it done and it seems everytime he works on something he leaves it hanging. The finished product is the most important, not little updates they keep giving us (not even that anymore).

So far I saw more progress when Lance was the manager. Konidias came up with a proposal and even started a different project if I am correct involving g2k1 and creating competition between both of them. Obviously staff are not even informed on his current situation, so he is doing a bad job.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura about
Konidias posted at least a few screenshots of what was being done where lance did not, making alot of people feel no work was being done, it's not good to be so secretive with a server or rumors start flying around like bullets, but maybe i'm mistaken.

Koni seems to have gotten very busy with life and his staff may have started to slack a bit, and i don't even know if lance's version was saved or scrapped yet, i'm just hoping there's at least a small preview to mess with for now, or as i was asking before, can the server allow players while work carries on around them? Or were there plans to have everything pretty much complete before anyone is allowed in?
Old 07-10-2007, 07:00 PM
Graal2001 Administration
contiga is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to contiga Send a message via AIM to contiga Send a message via MSN to contiga Send a message via Yahoo to contiga
Well this discussion is going nowhere.

At the moment I ain't the official manager but I am sort of managing the project (since that Konidias is away and allowed me to deal with hirings and progress). I think I'm around on Graal long enough and have quite a lot of management experience, so please don't complain Minoc. If you have any further questions to me personally, that DO make sense.. find me on the server or forum pm me.

Oh and the plans are to make every system working first, then make a little preview (to release) and after that we'll fill up the rest of the overworld with things to do. That's all for now.. hearing nothing about updates doesn't mean there's no progress eah
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
I am also awake 3AM to help correct problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomy Island RC people
Daniel: HoudiniMan is a bad guy =p
*Bell: rofl. I first read that as houdini is a bad man. like the little kid that wants his mommy to keep her away from that boogie man
Daniel: xD
*Rufus: I wouldn't want my kids around him.