Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 03:14 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker180 View Post
Ok, but what made it "not so good?". I never played it s I don't know, but why don't we think of what made it bad and fix it so it is good? Everything can be good, you just have to put in the effort to fix the bad things and make them good.
Bad controls, and slow were most likely the reasons. It's been too long and was only on the App Store shortly.

Stefan's already says he has plans for this anyway. So like everything else Graal-related we'll have to wait and see.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:30 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Bad controls, and slow were most likely the reasons. It's been too long and was only on the App Store shortly.

Stefan's already says he has plans for this anyway. So like everything else Graal-related we'll have to wait and see.
great... get your time capsules out, we're gonna be burying this real deep

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 04-24-2011, 06:26 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker180 View Post
great... get your time capsules out, we're gonna be burying this real deep
Doubt it, Stefan is on the verge of some significant (Facebook, V6) releases. I can see him getting 'iZone' out in the Fall if he really wanted to.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:02 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
The Zone iPhone server is planned to be released sometime later this year or early next year. It will support a bigger drop ship / sky world. It's also planned to replace the PC server so that PC players can play against iPhone or Facebook players. Basicly the first iPhone server (with a mission as introduction) and the current PC Zone server will somehow be merged, streamlined and get a place to hangout.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:36 PM
****in' Allstar
Feonix will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Feonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The Zone iPhone server is planned to be released sometime later this year or early next year. It will support a bigger drop ship / sky world. It's also planned to replace the PC server so that PC players can play against iPhone or Facebook players. Basicly the first iPhone server (with a mission as introduction) and the current PC Zone server will somehow be merged, streamlined and get a place to hangout.
But you are planning on replacing Zone's current staff team right? And also, do you plan on resetting all the players before the release?

I would recommend you to run izone, since nobody else that currently plays Zone can be trusted, or is qualified
Old 04-28-2011, 07:50 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Awesome, still wondering if the current Zone players will be reset, or get anything for being a Zone player before this happens.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:36 PM
SWIMGHOSTPURRP
swimdude will become famous soon enough
Hope we can keep are perms atleast x.x
Old 04-28-2011, 11:40 PM
The Forum Bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdude View Post
Hope we can keep are perms atleast x.x
Quote:
can keep are perms atleast
Quote:
keep are perms
Old 04-29-2011, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
grammar nazis will start the grammar holocaust...

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 04-29-2011, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feonix View Post
But you are planning on replacing Zone's current staff team right? And also, do you plan on resetting all the players before the release?

I would recommend you to run izone, since nobody else that currently plays Zone can be trusted, or is qualified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Awesome, still wondering if the current Zone players will be reset, or get anything for being a Zone player before this happens.
This.

if i lose my permanent weaps; I'm never coming back...unless you can get permanent weaps again...which i doubt you guys will ever let us do... I worked hard for those

Quote:
Old 04-29-2011, 03:00 AM
The Forum Bandit
Reminds me of the Grammar Nazi thing Collegehumor did.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:47 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
I'd tap it .
Old 04-29-2011, 03:49 AM
The Forum Bandit
Attempting at pun.

Attempt failed.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:21 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
if they do make izone most likely it will be like iera and not be hosted with comp zone.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:07 PM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
if they do make izone most likely it will be like iera and not be hosted with comp zone.
derp >.<