Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2012, 11:37 PM
Past iClassic GP
Zeke is on a distinguished road
Smile Well, I'm back.

Not sure if anyone missed me, but I've been pretty much dead on Graal for probably 4 months. I'm coming back whether or not you want me to! :P I have no idea if I still have my position on iClassic or not. Guess I'll find out.

Just figured I'd stop by the community, you guys are great.

~Zeke

Old 04-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Welcome back.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:23 AM
Past iClassic GP
Smile

Well, I just checked. I don't have rights. It was fun while it lasted, thanks for all the great times iClassic staff. I guess this is goodbye.

I've learned so much from my experiences here. Thanks to Graal I have decided to undertake a degree for Gaming Technologies at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. It is affiliated with the private school I currently am a Junior at.

A quick shutout to all the people I had a great time with:

-Xor, who asked me if I wanted my position. Thank you so much, and good luck!

-Azrael, who scared me silly as a joke after I added 200 Gralats to myself 30 minutes after I was hired. (We still need to meet up sometime bro!)

-Stefan, Had many debug sessions and talks in the early days of iClassic, good times

-Matt. I looked up to you as a GP early on. We need to Skype again sometime man. :3

-Twinny. If anyone was nagging at someone to fix a script, we were nagging at Twinny, because you and Azrael were the only ones we knew/had to go to early on. I'll miss ya bro. (And if Az ever asks you to say "g'day mate" on Skype again, tell me because I live an hour from him.) >:]

-NYN. Bro, best of times. You're the life of the Graal parties, but you'll have to be twice the life now that I'm not there

-Unixmad. I met you about once on RC. I should have gotten to know you a little better. Where ever Graal is going, good luck to you.

If I've left anyone else out, yell at me and I'll say something nice about you too.

Guys, my Graal: The Adventure, has come to completion. Let me say it has been a great learning experience and has certainly shaped my life into who I will ultimately become. It has been a chapter of my life I will certainly cherish.
I do not know if I will stop in everynow and then, but you are more than welcome to talk to me on Skype. I will be on my iPad account on the iPhone server everynow and then. My character name is Zeke, and my status says "I am who I once was; but no longer."
Add me as a friend on there if you care to.

May the wind be at your backs, and your swords always stay sharp!

~Zeke

Old 04-27-2012, 12:27 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
-unixmad. I met you about once on rc. I should have gotten to know you a little better. Where ever graal is going, good luck to you.
do you have pictures?!!
Old 04-27-2012, 12:29 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
not to sound like a Debbie-downer, but you were back all of 1 hour... was it really necessary to make a thread?
Old 04-27-2012, 12:33 AM
Past iClassic GP
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
not to sound like a Debbie-downer, but you were back all of 1 hour... was it really necessary to make a thread?
Yea. I felt like making one, then I was wrong. I just wanted to thank everyone I felt like I needed to