Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 04:29 AM
Veteranspy is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Application: Veteranspy

1) I am Veteranspy a very cheerful worker . I am mostly a LAT that loves to work but I do a few scripts here and there (nothing extremely big). I am mostly known on Utopia but some people know me on Era aswell. But I am also known on Zodiac. I play because I don't like doing anything else but playing Graal. It is fun more than one half the time .

2) --servers worked for and rank on server-
Utopia -2004- Administrator,
Endora, -2004- Administrator,
Utopia -2004- Administrator,
Graal X -2005- Player Relations,
Zodiac -2007- LAT/NAT,
Utopia -2007- LAT,
Utopia -2007- LAT Admin,
Utopia -2007- Administrator,
Sorrento -2008- Administrator.
This is all I got. Dunno though if that is the correct dates for the servers. Really am not able to remember the exact times just know I worked for these servers.

3) I don't think I am better than anyone else. I just want to apply and put my foot out into the rat race of becoming a PWA. I might not be the best at anything and I might be young and I could go on and on but I am a really hard worker when I get a job anywhere. Doesn't matter whether it is in real life or in game I work my total hardest.

4) i am a current 9th grader. No, I need you to be more clear on this question, do you mean real life job or server job? You really confused me on this one. I could most likely devote like 8 hours or so to working on w/e is needed. Unless it is on weekends.

5) I think that the things about the content owning stuff needs to be changed badly. The reason is that people own it just by the content being put on their server? Why? Explain this because it makes no sense to me. It is pointless to get a backup from someone on your server and then instantly "Oh I am the owner of the content now YAY!"

6) This one time this dude was like "ban me" I didn't I felt good hehe. But no this one time this dude kept pestering staff. Ork banned him and I unbanned him - Ork didn't warn or jail him

Last edited by Veteranspy; 03-28-2008 at 11:51 PM.. Reason: had to fix it up a bit
Old 03-28-2008, 04:33 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteranspy View Post
1) I am Veteranspy a very cheerful worker . I am mostly a LAT that loves to work but I do a few scripts here and there (nothing extremely big). I am mostly known on Utopia but some people know me on Era aswell. But I am also known on Zodiac. I play because I don't like doing anything else but playing Graal. It is fun more than one half the time .

2) I have worked on many graal servers. I have clocked a lot of hours as an administrator on at the most 5 servers. I have been PR on 3 or 4. And I have been LATA at the most 3 or 4 times on 2 or 3 servers.

3) Assuming you have piqued our interest with your qualifications, what makes you stand out as an applicant?

4) i am a current 9th grader. No but I am working on getting employed. I could most likely devote like 8 hours or so to working on w/e is needed. Unless it is on weekends.

5) I think that the things about the content owning stuff needs to be changed badly.

6) This one time this dude was like "ban me" I didn't I felt good hehe. But no this one time this dude kept pestering staff. Ork banned him and I unbanned him - Ork didn't warn or jail him
You're a LAT with ban rights? This doesn't sit well with me. I also dislike the fact that this is your first post in these forums

Can you name any of the other servers? Classic servers > hosted > uc (uc being useless, really). Did you actually answer 3.) or did you just copy the question?

All in all, I think you should have putten alot more thought into this.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:54 AM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
I don't understand!

You're a 9th grader no but looking for job?
Old 03-28-2008, 05:03 AM
Graalian Stallion
Deophite18 is a jewel in the roughDeophite18 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrified View Post
I don't understand!

You're a 9th grader no but looking for job?
I believe he is answering the questions in order without actually referring to them.
He states his education level by saying he is in 9th grade then instantly moves on to next question by saying say No (to the are you employed question) but is currently looking for a job. Confused me at first also. XD
Zting Ğarkmåne (Game Coordinator) (9/23/2004 10:06:44 PM):
Mass message:
Deophite won the Team MES and a big ol' sack of tickets. For people who
think Deo's pretty much good at everything, we discovered his archilles heel.
He sucks at tic tac toe. Go forth, exploit his weakness. Bring him to his knees.
-Sting

Last edited by Deophite18; 03-28-2008 at 09:58 AM..
Old 03-28-2008, 05:04 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
<3 Veteranspy, but I don't think you'd make a good PWA.

Quote:
I do a few scripts here and there (nothing extremely big)
ORLY
Old 03-28-2008, 06:13 AM
Incubator
Inverness is a jewel in the roughInverness is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
5) I think that the things about the content owning stuff needs to be changed badly. The reason is that people own it just by the content being put on their server? Why? Explain this because it makes no sense to me.
When you upload content you created to a Graal server it becomes the property of Graal. And Graal has adopted the policy that when new content is uploaded, the one who gets to determine who is allowed to use that content is the Owner of the server it was first used on.

We can't just have staff who quit a server and decide to take all their creations with them, it doesn't work that way. When you work on a server your creations become property of that server.

If a video game developer puts time and effort into a game that is released then decides to quit the company because of a dispute he can't just decide he doesn't want his content used in the game and force them to remove it.
Quote:
Why does LAT have ban?
Old 03-28-2008, 11:31 PM
I have been an Administrator with ban my colleagues. I have not been lat in a very, very long time. I just do LAT and scripting work at random.

Last edited by Veteranspy; 03-28-2008 at 11:33 PM.. Reason: Making a bit more clear
Old 03-29-2008, 04:47 AM
Akeon Feare
cjclark is on a distinguished road
Well School Grade does matter because how much they know.But he does have an attitude problem just like Katono (his irl brother).He idlings on rc alot as well.Meaning if it came down to helping players he woulden't be there.

-James Green
Old 03-29-2008, 04:52 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjclark View Post
Well School Grade does matter because how much they know.But he does have an attitude problem just like Katono (his irl brother).He idlings on rc alot as well.Meaning if it came down to helping players he woulden't be there.

-James Green
Give it a break, man.

Veteranspy has no attitude, what are you talking about? Coolest kid in Graal.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:53 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Everytime I see that this thread is updated with new posts, when I click it to go and see that(those) new post(s), the original thread-starting post has changed - Your application... Maybe you should either add edits in new posts so we know your application has changed and what has changed, or at least have thought it all out as a whole before posting the application in the first place.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 04-20-2008, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
When you upload content you created to a Graal server it becomes the property of Graal. And Graal has adopted the policy that when new content is uploaded, the one who gets to determine who is allowed to use that content is the Owner of the server it was first used on.

We can't just have staff who quit a server and decide to take all their creations with them, it doesn't work that way. When you work on a server your creations become property of that server.

If a video game developer puts time and effort into a game that is released then decides to quit the company because of a dispute he can't just decide he doesn't want his content used in the game and force them to remove it.
Why does LAT have ban?
By the content owning stuff I mean that if you upload on a server and ask the owner for permission to use it for another server and if you get fired from said server you should at least be able to ask them to remove it and take it back to the server. And if it is uploaded on a server and is left there for a few months or even a few weeks it should become the property of the owner of that server.

-BTW delete the above post please.-

Last edited by Veteranspy; 04-20-2008 at 11:11 PM.. Reason: fixed it to tell to delete above post
Old 04-21-2008, 12:16 AM
the fake one
Quote:
By the content owning stuff I mean that if you upload on a server and ask the owner for permission to use it for another server and if you get fired from said server you should at least be able to ask them to remove it and take it back to the server.
I really hope you're kidding.

Utopia, delete everything you have I made. kthxbai
Old 04-21-2008, 12:21 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
By the content owning stuff I mean that if you upload on a server and ask the owner for permission to use it for another server and if you get fired from said server you should at least be able to ask them to remove it and take it back to the server. And if it is uploaded on a server and is left there for a few months or even a few weeks it should become the property of the owner of that server.

-BTW delete the above post please.-
Think about what
you just said....can you even imagine what a mess Graal would be in if people were to do what you suggest?
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 04-21-2008, 03:47 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
sorry i just can't see you getting PWA.
Old 04-21-2008, 04:25 AM
the fake one
I sure hope not with a stance like that.