Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2012, 05:22 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Smile GraalOnline Zone+ on App Store

GraalOnline Zone+ is now available on the App Store! It's taking some parts from PC Zone, some from Era iPhone, some from Shangri-La, and also introducing new things like missions and soon Squad PvP. Hope you have fun.

It can be possible to also connect the PC Graal version to this new server sometime, will have to improve the controls before that but the mouse shooting should work fine.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GraalOnlineZone
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/graalon...e+/id284976684
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graalzone1024x768.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	204.8 KB
ID:	55241  
Old 12-19-2012, 05:23 AM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
Android apps some time please.

you cannot say the market share is not large enough!
Old 12-19-2012, 06:25 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Android actually just passed Apple in share of market
Old 12-19-2012, 09:17 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
It can be possible to also connect the PC Graal version to this new server sometime, will have to improve the controls before that but the mouse shooting should work fine.
I like this idea, and what about iEra and iClassic?

Also, screw Android
Old 12-19-2012, 11:38 AM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
Making the iOS servers connectable from PC would be cool. I would really like to play iClassic due to the amount of players, but I have no patience playing it on my iPhone because of the controls (I dislike touch controls, would rather play it on my PSP) and Facebook flashversion is pretty sluggish.

What's the main reason we can't do this? It's fully possible. All gralats we have in PC could just be converted to credits to pay for in-game items with anyway!
Old 12-19-2012, 01:31 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gos_pira View Post
What's the main reason we can't do this? It's fully possible. All gralats we have in PC could just be converted to credits to pay for in-game items with anyway!
Different abilities and possibilities.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
yes, the idevices has less controls, but you can still limit the PC to be the same. I don't understand how this really would be an issue.

If iZone will be playable on PC, so should iClassic.

PC players on iZone would have a much greater advantage over iPlayers than PC players on iClassic would.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:55 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Cool, too bad I just jumped ship to android from an iPhone... :P

Android apps soon to come? ;D
Old 12-19-2012, 02:33 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Quote:
yes, the idevices has less controls, but you can still limit the PC to be the same. I don't understand how this really would be an issue.

If iZone will be playable on PC, so should iClassic.

PC players on iZone would have a much greater advantage over iPlayers than PC players on iClassic would.
You can play iClassic through Facebook, so controls are not a reason.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
You can play iClassic through Facebook, so controls are not a reason.
I think its more about balancing the controls vs the idevices. Not sure about iClassic but if its anything like iera then its really unfair. There is a lot of players that are pretty good with the idevices but ultimately the PC controls dominate.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 12-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
I think its more about balancing the controls vs the idevices. Not sure about iClassic but if its anything like iera then its really unfair. There is a lot of players that are pretty good with the idevices but ultimately the PC controls dominate.
What difference does that make when the facebook version is around. It wouldn't be any different having access to it on the PC-client.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
I have to say pretty impressed. I would pay VERY good money to be able to play this version of zone on pc.. of for new mobile devices to offer keyboard, hdmi out with larger resolution, and mouse.. can't see where im going and controlls are much different then pc. yet another server I won't be able to enjoy.

On second thought, can we have like an Mobile Graal Subscription to logon to iphone servers from PC.. PLEASE !!
Old 12-19-2012, 07:48 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Cool, too bad I just jumped ship to android from an iPhone... :P

Android apps soon to come? ;D
Not for at least another year i bet.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:43 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Making the iOS servers connectable from PC would be cool. I would really like to play iClassic due to the amount of players, but I have no patience playing it on my iPhone because of the controls (I dislike touch controls, would rather play it on my PSP) and Facebook flashversion is pretty sluggish.

I would pay extra to be able to play iPhone servers... because yeah the flash version sucks.. and it's almost like using the client.. it's not like the client would give me any what so ever advantages.. plus a few people only work on iPhone servers because as staff they can login with PC client.. and they play it that way, which is kinda selfish..

I said in another thread, playerworld's and Gold are now pretty much the same. If you don't have Lifetime Classic (like I do on like 3 accounts) then you have to have gold to play the non-gold servers. I would prefer going back to a lifetime subscription (or a lesser subscription pricing and call it "Silver") for traditional servers, then making iPhone servers Gold Access only.. which I am sure would cause ALOT of people into purchasing gold just for the increased playercount. ^_^ my thoughts.