Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 04:29 AM
Lurking
Vatec is on a distinguished road
I agreed to help this guy with some scripts after he was spamming mass messages on Era asking for staff, but logging into RC today it just looks like he's copy and pasted everything from the forums. Also stop bumping your thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GULTHEX View Post
so i think the problem is that onactionclientside isint a real function
Old 12-17-2012, 06:28 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LODblood View Post
Im making a modern server woth guns and stuff like that i need new gpx alit of ganis and tons of script im lookin for the best team i can possibly get
good idea, not sure if that's been done before; looking forward to your server making it to hosted!
Old 12-17-2012, 06:57 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Quote:
Im going for a era type server, but in this server players can actually buy houses and be a cop and go throug cop school and stuff an every hour u get ur paycheck, their will be managers at shops it wont just be a gan shop like u have to be in a certain gang none of that crap and u get promoted, earn more money, the events i have many ides for events but im not fousing on that right now i want slot machines, black jack, poker all that good gambling and their will be quests of course, the quest will be your a boy and urfather got killed in a gang related situation and you go about killing ur dads murderer and u unlock cool dtuff, better guns and stuf like that, thats where im at right now
how about you are a boy and you live with your father in the bustling streets of the inner city. your father is a crippling alcoholic and can't manage to lift a finger off the remote control except for when he is being physically abusive towards you. You slave away washing dishes and save up enough money for a small pistol. Shortly after your purchase maybe a week or two later your intoxicated father decides he wants to take out the fact that he forgot to set the DVR to record "The Voice" on you. He slaps you around and bashes you into a wall. Later that night you awake him from his own filth on the couch with 2 nine millimeter rounds through his brain. Thats just the opener, throw blackjack and hookers in the mix and I think you have yourself a great graal server!
Old 12-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
how about you are a boy and you live with your father in the bustling streets of the inner city. your father is a crippling alcoholic and can't manage to lift a finger off the remote control except for when he is being physically abusive towards you. You slave away washing dishes and save up enough money for a small pistol. Shortly after your purchase maybe a week or two later your intoxicated father decides he wants to take out the fact that he forgot to set the DVR to record "The Voice" on you. He slaps you around and bashes you into a wall. Later that night you awake him from his own filth on the couch with 2 nine millimeter rounds through his brain. Thats just the opener, throw blackjack and hookers in the mix and I think you have yourself a great graal server!
This please.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:33 AM
LODblood is on a distinguished road
Im down or whatever you guys think, that is a awesome story so any takers on helping me im not very good at alot of stuff i played this game 4 yrs ago had my own server and had KB helping me, he worked ir graal to check servers and stuff im willing to relearn everything including the new scripting engine im used to the old scripting ways lol
Old 12-18-2012, 08:41 AM
Like i can admit this game is totally different than how it was when i played i may suck at level editing and stuff i used to be good i mean i may not be the best but i deff can learn all of this again im willing to dedicate as much time as i can into my server okay i may have coppied some scripts? But thats just so i can read them and learn what certain things do bo intensions on saying their mine or anything you know? I just have a different way of learning things by being hands on, anyways i need a dedicated team i have lots of ideas and im sure alot of you do to, we can put them together and make great ideas and possibly make the best server ever and some people posting on here think im dumb? I protect you by being a united states army military police officer. If you want to help please write back i appreciate all of you.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:48 PM
Asst. Manager of GA
InfamousPride is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to InfamousPride
Quote:
united states army military police officer.
Nobody likes the police. Now if you were a soldier and could type above a 3rd grade level, I'd respect you.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Wow your ungrateful im typing on my iphone lol, hate is just another form of love my friend so keep hating and see where that gets you in life man idc if u hate the police i also do to. So whatever man get off this thread if your just going to complain about me this isnt about me so gtfo
Old 12-18-2012, 09:29 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wow your ungrateful im typing on my iphone lol, hate is just another form of love my friend so keep hating and see where that gets you in life man idc if u hate the police i also do to. So whatever man get off this thread if your just going to complain about me this isnt about me so gtfo
I despise you, how does that make you feel?
Old 12-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Kinda dont give a ****?
Old 12-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Asst. Manager of GA
Tim doesn't like anyone. However, what I was simply stating is military police aren't soldiers. So they do nothing to protect me so why would you state wrong?
Old 12-18-2012, 09:50 PM
Because military police officers are soldiers we tour over to afghanistan and patrol their streets too which i have done before i hve been shot at plenty of times and for you to sit here and disrespect me while i protect you is a disgrace i wa trying to find people to help me with my server and than u all insult me like wtf? Idc if im the best at typing fast and on a lil ass screen on my iphone like get over it people
Old 12-18-2012, 09:55 PM
Asst. Manager of GA
They are not soldiers, either you are fibbing or you do not know your own military status.

Military police (MP) are police organizations connected with, or part of, the military of a state. The word can have different meanings in different countries, and may refer to:

a section of the military solely responsible for policing the armed forces (referred to as provosts)
a section of the military responsible for policing in both the armed forces and in the civilian population (most gendarmeries, such as the French Gendarmerie)
a section of the military solely responsible for policing the civilian population (such as the Romanian Gendarmerie)
the preventative police forces of each Brazilian state (Policia Militar), responsible for policing the civilian population, which become auxiliary forces of the Brazilian Army in time of war

This is from Wikipedia, just went to the first site, about different things military police do, none are "soldiers" and actually fight anyone.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:57 PM
Actually military police officers can only patrol on MILITARY BASES which their are MILITARY BASES in afghanistan which their are MPS their *******
Old 12-18-2012, 09:59 PM
Do u not think that noone has attacked a military base before?