Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Graal Kingdoms Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2010, 09:52 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Spar Championship

-Spar Championship-

October 1st.
Friday, 3:00PM EST, 8:00PM GMT

Introduction:
This will be a spar championship, conducted of a 1v1’s through out of the whole event. The final winner will receive a prize of value, along with a prize for second and possibly third place, the prizes will be discussed later in the document. The spars will take place in Hotaru Spar.

The only weapons disabled will be bows/crossbows. Magic can not be used either.

Rules/Explanation:
The spar itself will consist of two players, and the winner will move onto his next fight after the
current rounds fights are over. Players will be paired up, the first round will be pre-organized, by level. If a player that applies for the Championship on the forums does not show, he will be replaced by another player. If there is an odd amount of players, the lowest level player in the tournament will instantly be moved onto the next round.

Rules:
-No use of any healing devices whatsoever. If caught using them, you will face instant pillor for event disruption.

-No ski-ing into the Hotaru Ring. If caught disrupting the event, you will be pillored until the event has completed.

-If you are AFKing during your turn start, you will be disqualified. We’re not waiting for you.

Prizes:

Prizes will be given for first, second, and third place. The prizes consist of the following:

1st place: Bakers Boots
2nd place: Ice Sword
3rd place: Green Cloak

~

Please, forum PM me or post here if you are definetley coming. I will accept RSVP's on the day of the event, even before the event starts (moments before), as long as you show up and are ready to fight. (If you do RSVP on the forums you will have a better chance of fighting someone your level.)

Any questions will be answered in this thread promptly. I hope to see you there.

Last edited by Seeya; 09-28-2010 at 10:40 PM..
Old 09-28-2010, 09:53 PM
JinChill is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to JinChill
I'll be there.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:53 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
I'll be there.
AIMING FOR 2ND PLACE
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:02 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
I mainly did a big second place prize also, so there is a chance for lower level players to actually get it. If you're paired up with lower levels the whole time out of the probably 15-20 people who will be there, you can actually get it.

And hopefully this will be the start of a new Weekly Event Process, if not weekly, perhaps every week and a half or so. I want to see more bigger events for GK going on, it attracts players, and it gives everyone on GK something to look forward to.. a reason to stay online.

Old 09-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
I'm there.

Old 09-28-2010, 10:12 PM
The sexy French.
sango_ku will become famous soon enough
nice
...........+°*°+.[-Romain Steele (GK Legends)-].+°*°+...........
......+°*°+.[-King Romain Steele of (Zombie)-].+°*°+......
.+°*°+.[-Governor Romain Steele (Crescent Pirates)-].+°*°+.
------------------------------------------------------------
........................History of Romain Steele
------------------------------------------------------------
.........................I'm Steele before all !
Old 09-28-2010, 10:19 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
-No ski-ing into the Hotaru Ring. If caught disrupting the event, you will be pillored until the event has completed.

Prizes:

Prizes will be given for first, second, and third place. The prizes consist of the following:

1st place: Bakers Boots
2nd place: Ice Sword
3rd place: Green Cloak
Honestly they haven't fixed that yet... sad.

You didn't mention using a zeppelin to fly into the arena so I assume it is allowed. Also, there was no mention of what weapons are allowed so I assume magic and bows are enabled?

Nice prizes though.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:41 PM
ω
Hotaru spars normally mean no magic, but you are right, i forgot to say Bows/Crossbows will not be aloud. I added it to the OP.

Thanks. Are you going to be there?

Old 09-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
I'll be there

Last edited by MajinDragon; 09-28-2010 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: Good
Old 09-28-2010, 10:58 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
I'll go out with a bang..
Old 09-28-2010, 11:02 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Even if you have magic set to allow using :battleadmin it still doesn't work inside Hotaru spar because it's an indoor level. I though there was no reason to state that there was no magic allowed since not being able to use magic indoors is common knowledge.

Old 09-28-2010, 11:13 PM
ω
I agree, but i should have posted that there is no bows/crossbows initially. They're lame for a spar, run and shoot if another player doesn't also own a ranged weapon.

I will be hosting a magic spar in the upcoming weeks, hopefully...

Old 09-28-2010, 11:47 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Hotaru spars normally mean no magic, but you are right, i forgot to say Bows/Crossbows will not be aloud. I added it to the OP.

Thanks. Are you going to be there?
If you remind me I might come watch and fly through on a zeppelin advertising during intermissions. But I still have no items, gg.

Quote:
if another player doesn't also own a ranged weapon.
That's their fault, what if someone is Brigid...? Melee only spars are unfair, unless you also do a bow and a magic spar with equal prizes in the same fashion. Or they could always just balance it like wtf...

On another note:
They should make a elf bow master god with bow and tunic relics. Like Brigid can't use weapons, you'd only be able to use Bows and daggers, and some granted spell could be a seeking or magic arrow that follows the target and they'd have increased accuracy.
I legit was only ranger unless the event was melee, don't think anyone else was as hardcore about it but if this god was added I'd start playing GK again.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:13 AM
ω
Take it to the gods section, chump.

Old 09-29-2010, 02:32 AM
Registered
--Chris-- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to --Chris--
I am Brigid and was looking forward to this Oh well