Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
this glitch is fixed with v6, but what server are you having the problem on?
un.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 02-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
v6 is using the old scripted playerlist again because of performance problems with the new v6.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Ok a new version (5.244) is ready, Skyld will upload it soon:
- Fixed polygon fonts (fonts bigger than 30)
- Command line option "-listscriptfunctions" has been re-added (generates scriptfunctions_client.txt)
- Command line options "-connect servername", "graal://servername" should work again
- Improved hacker protection
- Fixed GuiScrollCtrl drawing in external windows when the scroll bar appears or disappears
- The tray icons works now on Window98/ME
- Improved window positioning behaviour: only moves to the mouse the first time you are opening the window (F7 etc.) instead of always following the mouse; this will however further improved in some later version when scripts can set the position
- Small speed improvements when drawing ganis and inside levels with many players

From my testing the setup is working fine (GraalSetup.exe). One of the next features that will be added will be the possibility for external script windows to be dockable like the old player list.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Indigo
Immolate is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
- The tray icons works now on Window98/ME
You're still supporting them?!
Old 02-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
You're still supporting them?!
Some people never change. When I fix my laptop, I'm putting Windows 98 on it for low-spec usage, but portable ability to use Graal. The same thing will be around with Windows XP by the time Windows <insert version by the year 2015> comes out.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 02-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Will there be a way to disable built-in playerlist via serveroption? I was hoping to use the forced scripted playerlist to incorporate some much-needed things into the playerlist, and having most players using built-in would break that.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Graal Administration
Yes it should be possible to let servers make a completely new playerlist.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:41 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Made some pretty drastic changes in the playerlist on login2 to greatly reduce lag, beta testers should check to make sure it's still functioning as well as it was before.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 02-03-2010, 02:35 AM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Made some pretty drastic changes in the playerlist on login2 to greatly reduce lag, beta testers should check to make sure it's still functioning as well as it was before.
I've also improved it a little bit more (with scheduleevent for sorting), should be faster than the old version now
Old 02-03-2010, 05:38 AM
Graal Administration
Tig you still need to remove/gray out the listscriptfunctions line in the first post.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I think that there should be a better way of displaying on the playerlist that a person on your buddy list is not on the same server as you are. I haven't got any suggestions for a good visual fix (not just setting that weird head) but compared to the current external playerlist I find it really distracting seeing everyone's heads. Perhaps someone could come up with something.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Indigo
Immolate is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I think that there should be a better way of displaying on the playerlist that a person on your buddy list is not on the same server as you are. I haven't got any suggestions for a good visual fix (not just setting that weird head) but compared to the current external playerlist I find it really distracting seeing everyone's heads. Perhaps someone could come up with something.
Maybe some folded lists labelled with the appropriate server that only display if there are buddies on there and you can double-click to expand/close each list. Not sure if it'd look as decent as I visualised it to look.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:39 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Graal crashes entirely when a gani that is both an ani and a script is displayed.

Example:
PHP Code:
GANI0001
SPRITE    0          ATTR31    0    0    1    1 object

CONTINUOUS
SINGLEDIRECTION
SETBACKTO classic_effect_hidden_01
DEFAULTATTR1 hat0
.png
DEFAULTHEAD head19
.png
DEFAULTBODY body
.png

SCRIPT

function onPlayerEnters(){

this.showimg(200"bomb1.png"this.xthis.y);
  }
SCRIPTEND

ANI
   0   0   0
WAIT 1

0   0   0
WAIT 1

0   0   0
WAIT 1

0   0   0
WAIT 1
ANIEND 
Old 02-05-2010, 05:55 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
The progress bar (though, for some reason I seem to get this only on GK, though not a GK bug as discovered) in some interfaces seem to be layering incorrectly, generally after they've reached 0%, and end up overlapping other displays they're meant to be underneath.

Stefan or Tig might have to check out what governs the following screenshot for a specific function or object that isn't responding correctly though.

Name:  this.png
Views: 749
Size:  19.8 KB
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 02-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDragon View Post
Graal crashes entirely when a gani that is both an ani and a script is displayed.
Can you give me the server name and level name or command which I need to type to see it? Because on servers like Zone it's working perfectly fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
The progress bar (though, for some reason I seem to get this only on GK, though not a GK bug as discovered) in some interfaces seem to be layering incorrectly, generally after they've reached 0%, and end up overlapping other displays they're meant to be underneath.

Stefan or Tig might have to check out what governs the following screenshot for a specific function or object that isn't responding correctly though.
Attachment 50370
Hmmm That GUI should probably be converted to GUI controls sometime or at least use layers > 4. It was done quite a long time ago where such stuff didn't exist yet, and relies on the font height which has changed slightly.

Tags
graal v6, windows