Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
nice to see some decent staff still exists

i'd like to commend BlueMelon for his competence and passion for development. i logged on today and i encountered a few problems, those problems that staff usually ignores unless you send them 20 tickets. BlueMelon was capable of fixing a bamboo rod bug (didn't let you use melee if you had previously equiped bamboo) and a map bug very efficiently, and i only had to pm him once. the only staff member as dedicanted and skilled as him in the recent past was probably snk, which unfortunately doesn't work for era anymore.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Era's Most Wanted
tstre has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Go Blue!
Old 10-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
zeus was a cute guy too
Old 10-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
zeus was a cute guy too
Yeah he sure was
Old 10-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
zeus was a cute guy too
yeah ur right, u worked hard too...you had great ideas which never happened though, like the gang eventbot
idk how good zach is doing honestly, but i remember that he'd never answer pms when tim was manager
Old 10-06-2012, 07:05 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
(didn't let you use melee if you had previously equiped bamboo)
Indeed, I still had that on my list. Wasn't of high priority to me, though, since you could fix it yourself by putting the bamboo away with R again.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:07 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
gg
Old 10-07-2012, 03:25 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
yeah ur right, u worked hard too...you had great ideas which never happened though, like the gang eventbot
idk how good zach is doing honestly, but i remember that he'd never answer pms when tim was manager
I'd still like to see that. Seems like it would be a great addition to Era.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:04 AM
Era since 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Indeed, I still had that on my list. Wasn't of high priority to me, though, since you could fix it yourself by putting the bamboo away with R again.
read carefully, you have to reconnect after every time you equip bamboo if you want to use your melee weapon, even if you switch guns.

@tim, i remember u getting mad at me for criticising staff, now i can't praise staff either?....zach was very helpful with AM, i didn't expect it since i was used to having very unhelpful managers (let's just say the last 3 were vulcan, alf and yourself xD)
Old 10-07-2012, 05:27 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
@tim, i remember u getting mad at me for criticising staff, now i can't praise staff either?....zach was very helpful with AM, i didn't expect it since i was used to having very unhelpful managers (let's just say the last 3 were vulcan, alf and yourself xD)
I don't know what you're talking about since I spent three hours of my time helping you figure out P4 glitches, you're welcome by the way.

Last edited by Darlene159; 10-10-2012 at 02:32 AM..
Old 10-07-2012, 05:34 AM
Lurking
Vatec is on a distinguished road
I found his help horrible... When I asked him to fix the stocking at MoonWok he said "You're just going to have to live with that"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GULTHEX View Post
so i think the problem is that onactionclientside isint a real function
Old 10-07-2012, 06:44 AM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatec View Post
I found his help horrible... When I asked him to fix the stocking at MoonWok he said "You're just going to have to live with that"
You're not doing a very good job at it.

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 10-07-2012, 09:47 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
read carefully, you have to reconnect after every time you equip bamboo if you want to use your melee weapon, even if you switch guns.
No, you didn't have to. I have a bamboo myself, had it for several years actually, and have been using it actively. The only reason that other melee weapons did not work was because the "meleedisabled" stuff in the bamboo prevented you from using them while the bamboo was drawn. This did not apply when it was put back manually. So, in short: draw bamboo, kick some arse, put it back, switch weapons, melee away~
Old 10-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Classic Developer.
TheGodAngelo is just really niceTheGodAngelo is just really nice
BlueMelon has the cutest forum avatar ever.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
this just in

someone has to drop everything their doing to fix small bugs. Story continues at 11.