Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2011, 07:15 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
So...

what's happening forums?
not much huh? figured... so yeah I got red repped today, first rep in like two mounths
and I thought to myself: ... is this it? red reps from scrub nubs, is that all graal has to offer me these days?

like where is all the awesome creativity? and all the drama?

is this what graal have become? an empty tube with nothing to give?

I would hope that it didn't, but it does really bad.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 08-14-2011, 07:17 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
what's happening forums?
not much huh? figured... so yeah I got red repped today, first rep in like two mounths
and I thought to myself: ... is this it? red reps from scrub nubs, is that all graal has to offer me these days?

like where is all the awesome creativity? and all the drama?

is this what graal have become? an empty tube with nothing to give?

I would hope that it didn't, but it does really bad.
Lol red reppers sounds like rep peppers
Old 08-14-2011, 08:36 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
I find myself not reading most of the threads anymore, and when I do, I usually skip over half of the posts

losing interest or has this become less interesting?
Old 08-14-2011, 08:58 PM
Banned
ThomV is an unknown quantity at this point
Same here. I check the 'new posts' page pretty much on a daily basis, nothing really interests me as much as it used to.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:08 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
well yea its strange as like usually when there is competition involved stuffs just gets better and better as people constantly push themselves to a higher skill level (to get all the players to their server), and also get inspired by each other. you don't really get it here, its like same stuff as always...

My Albums
Quote:

Last edited by Galdor; 08-14-2011 at 09:42 PM..
Old 08-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Banned
Yep, I don't blame the community wholely for the loss in inspiration though.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomV View Post
Same here. I check the 'new posts' page pretty much on a daily basis, nothing really interests me as much as it used to.
Take a look at your own posts...
Old 08-14-2011, 09:33 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Implying?

Not like I see any effort from you.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Banned
Quote:
¯\()/¯

...Come at me bro.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:59 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Implying?

Not like I see any effort from you.
Doesn't matter if I'm putting any "effort" in or not; I am also put off from posting because of the depraved substance of every single thread. However, you will not see me constantly ****ting up the forums with annoying spam and the complaining about how bad things have turned out. That would make me a stupid hypocrite.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:09 PM
Banned
Quote:
Doesn't matter if I'm putting any "effort" in or not; I am also put off from posting because of the depraved substance of every single thread. However, you will not see me constantly ****ting up the forums with annoying spam and the complaining about how bad things have turned out. That would make me a stupid hypocrite.
Hm, maybe I am a 'stupid hypocrite' in some eyes. It's more a matter of me speaking my mind, although I might get carried away at times making it appear as spam, it comes from a place of care for the game and community as opposed to trying to plague the forums with negativity and pessimism.

It does matter if you put any 'effort' in or not. It makes you look like a cynical, arrogant and critisizing (...) who stands behind the field lines in the crowd pointing at all the flaws of those who are in the field trying to make something for the better.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Hm, maybe I am a 'stupid hypocrite' in some eyes. It's more a matter of me speaking my mind, although I might get carried away at times making it appear as spam, it comes from a place of care for the game and community as opposed to trying to plague the forums with negativity and pessimism.

It does matter if you put any 'effort' in or not. It makes you look like a cynical, arrogant and critisizing (...) who stands behind the field lines in the crowd pointing at all the flaws of those who are in the field trying to make something for the better.
"There is a problem, I am not going to fix the problem but instead make it worse. I will then go on to call out people who are not trying to fix the problem." Lol okay. The best thing however is that you're implying I "plague the forums with negativity and pessimism." You really do need to go read your own posts.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:40 PM
Banned
Quote:
"There is a problem, I am not going to fix the problem but instead make it worse. I will then go on to call out people who are not trying to fix the problem." Lol okay. The best thing however is that you're implying I "plague the forums with negativity and pessimism." You really do need to go read your own posts.
Point proven. Nitpicking at my recent small posts pointing out either my short thoughts or jokes (whom the people I reply to know they are) backed with the right intention. It balances alright with the effort and intentions I put into helping out. As opposed to your less extreme long term critisism. Get off your high horse.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:50 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo~ I just lost my 4th power bar... wtf people >=O

edit: aww thx guys <3

My Albums
Quote:

Last edited by Galdor; 08-14-2011 at 11:09 PM..
Old 08-14-2011, 10:53 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
My forums daily (Or at least as daily as I can make it) routine usually goes:

*Click address bar and type "f" (Forums "New posts" is my most visited "f" site, so "enter")
*Open all threads that fall under my moderation
*Read/Moderate/Contribute.
*Open all threads I don't moderate that have an interesting title/are created by a generally interesting person and read/contribute.

This method has constantly brought to my attention the bleeding obvious: Almost everyone who opens a thread opens it because the title appeals to them, even those who make titles that don't appeal to anyone. In this instance, which is a perfect example, the title "So...." explains absolutely **** all, other than "There's about 40 other threads throughout this forum titled exactly the same". I only opened it because I think the OP is generally an interesting poster. Just interesting, neither for good or bad reasons in particular.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·