FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 06:37 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Please be more specific when you make bug reports. Can you attach one of those bodies or post the name of it?
I cannot, I haven't really played Zodiac since 2007, so I don't know what bodies I have.. Actually on PC I don't think I've ever seen this happen before.

So it is either a Mac or new version problem.

However, if you could perhaps let me know how I might find out what body I have on, I wouldn't mind finding out. :]

As for giving the actual image... That would depend if it is in my image folder or something ...

Looking through my bodies folder, it does seem like I have many bodies that have green around them.. That could be the problem? Mac thing?

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 03-06-2012, 10:42 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post
I cannot, I haven't really played Zodiac since 2007, so I don't know what bodies I have.. Actually on PC I don't think I've ever seen this happen before.

So it is either a Mac or new version problem.

However, if you could perhaps let me know how I might find out what body I have on, I wouldn't mind finding out. :]

As for giving the actual image... That would depend if it is in my image folder or something ...

Looking through my bodies folder, it does seem like I have many bodies that have green around them.. That could be the problem? Mac thing?
Probably they're just not properly transparent, which is why I asked you to post one of them. I'm sure Jer or one of Zodiac's staff members would be more than happy to help you find the name of a body you're seeing green around to try to isolate this problem. Did you try asking one of them what the body was of a player you noticed?
Old 03-06-2012, 10:49 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Here's some that have been uploaded by our upload bot.
Attached Files
File Type: zip zodbodiesuploaded.zip (297.0 KB, 113 views)
Old 03-07-2012, 12:15 AM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Yes, someone told me to press E, open tailor, and check there.
zbody-jester100.png Apparently I've edited one and made this or something... I didn't even know I did any of that years ago.

Also, no I usually don't ask staff members anything, because they are usually a-holes as well as the players. (I must admit the two I asked on Zodiac were very helpful and replied within a good amount of time, nicely.)

On UnholyNation, all on the same day, I was in the tailor place and a group was talking about the staff members not doing anything, and one said one of the GP's was a "******" N word for black. I reported this to a GP on UN and the GP started cursing me out.

Later that day I started setting heads in the event room before an event started, and players started harassing me, I pmed the ET if he was going to do anything about them harassing me and he basically replied something like "lol nope".

I shouldn't judge staff members on different servers by UN though..

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Closed Thread