Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2013, 06:43 PM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Could someone by chance get a vote going? I think that's fair.

Also, I'm a strong believer that all PWA Admins should be knowledgable on scripting. How exactly do you plan on helping bugged playerworld servers with limited experience, Gabriel?
Well this actually seems pretty legit. Pretty important to know how to do that **** instead of just sitting around like the foreman who can't even read the plans just yelling at people.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:48 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
I would assume the PWA doesn't need to know scripting. Each server has their own scripters who are supposed to take care of problems, should they arise. Super huge scale issues that spiral out of control may be best left to Skyld and Stefan, anyway.

That being said..the general trend of everyone's sentiments stated in this thread should probably be indicative of how we feel about your final decisions. There's still time to choose someone else to replace you. QQ

Seriously is four pages of everyone going noooooooooo not enough

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.

Last edited by Scoper; 04-17-2013 at 09:17 PM..
Old 04-17-2013, 09:09 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
gabriel... welp
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:27 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
I have talked to Grabriel many times in the past and he has always been pretty quick to answer my questions (day or two). He seem's active enough. I am sure Tig made the right decision.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:54 PM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
alright, you've convinced me, I'll join the PWA
Old 04-18-2013, 12:26 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
This seems odd from a forum member's perspective. Tig, from all accounts was inactive for months if not years and never really contributed anything tangible from any of the positions he held. NicoX is thick headed and has a short temper. Sinkler is a bigot.

Excellent choices!
Old 04-18-2013, 02:41 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
wait isn't Gabriel like 16 year old or around there lol why would stefan let a little kid run the whole customer service team for graal when he cant even help with dev problems or questions
due he has never ever ever develop on graal.... Bad choice

i think a PWA Admin should be able to help with dev problems example server crash or alot of lag ect
be able to fix this problem

im not making this a flame war Nico just stating the facts if you like them or not
Old 04-18-2013, 02:57 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Gabe is not 16, lol. And last time I checked, when did the PWA ever have to know how to script? Sure tig held a position on GK, but I do not remember him coming on servers and fixing any "bugs" that the local scripters couldn't fix...
I do agree though its good to have someone on the TEAM of PWA's who knows scripting.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:38 AM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for your help Tig, and good luck. Congrats to Gabriel and Nico!
Old 04-18-2013, 04:21 AM
Babylon Co-Manager
Pandar has a spectacular aura aboutPandar has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
gabriel... welp
But he's a Vimes!
Old 04-18-2013, 01:27 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
Gabe is not 16, lol. And last time I checked, when did the PWA ever have to know how to script? Sure tig held a position on GK, but I do not remember him coming on servers and fixing any "bugs" that the local scripters couldn't fix...
I do agree though its good to have someone on the TEAM of PWA's who knows scripting.
i didnt say script just some knowledge how the development part works just in case if a server is stuck and needs help they can turn to a PWA
Old 04-18-2013, 02:35 PM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
This is needed. At least there needs to be someone who is available for help when **** hits the fan.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:10 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -HateD- View Post
This is needed. At least there needs to be someone who is available for help when **** hits the fan.
There's only a few servers that are kind of complex (Zodiac, Era, and GK) and if they encounter any issues then it's always escalated up to Stefan. Pretty much every Playerworlds/GK server also has a scripter to tend to their minor issues.

The lack of development credentials would lead me to question their ability to approve servers for Hosted/Playerworlds status though.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:12 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
The lack of development credentials though would lead me to question their ability to approve servers for Hosted/Playerworlds status.
Like that matters. ;]
Old 04-18-2013, 03:13 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Like that matters. ;]
You never know, CyberQuest might become the next big thing.