Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2002, 06:57 AM
Banned
R0bin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to R0bin
Quote:
Originally posted by haunter
Acctually, I think that blue thing is a bird ( you can kinda see it's shadow below it) It better watch out, or some truck driver's gunna get an alwful big splatter on his windshield...

You are absolutly correct, that is one of the npcs
Old 10-09-2002, 08:27 AM
KujaBTK is on a distinguished road
Hope the characters aren't the original one.
Old 10-09-2002, 12:05 PM
Prepare to be monopolized
Ghost Pirate is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CyberX
The gfx is good, but it does not fit with Graal style...
Thats whats good about it...it doesn't follow the same boring layout that Graal gives. This is the main reason why I hate most playerworlds they are ALL THE SAME!!!!

Help fight the war on idiotism! Make your own War with IDIOTISM signature and spread the word.
Old 10-09-2002, 01:58 PM
Era_Admin1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Era_Admin1 Send a message via AIM to Era_Admin1
Quote:
Originally posted by CyberX
The gfx is good, but it does not fit with Graal style...
We don't want it to be like the typical graal style.

Quote:
Originally posted by MattMrHat
...Plus, it's too chalky.
Exactly why I'm looking for a decent graphics artist. I would fix them up if I had photoshop back but...my life just seems to be all bad luck at this point in time.

Quote:
Originally posted by HEALER101
nice, hope the style works out...but that juss looks like one gfx, not a tileset...
I can assure you it's not just one tileset...If you're really curious Angel posted some screens (which she shouldn't have) on the forums and I guess many people have already seen them so just to prove you wrong:

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/s...threadid=35903

Don't comment on the grass, it's been fixed since then. And same with the gui...I've made about 3 more on top of that one...still deciding which is best. But trust me...whatever gui it turns out to be...you will absolutely love it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Graal2001_LAT
The curb looks bad because the same shade of grey is used at the base and the cracks. You need a deeper colour at the bottom base and it's depth will look better.
One again I'm not much of a graphics artist...I'm best at my scripting. But yeah...that's what this post is about and my photoshop isn't working yada yada yada...you've heard it all before...

Quote:
Originally posted by KujaBTK
Hope the characters aren't the original one.
Of course they aren't...or will not be Currently the body sprites are still being drawn. But eventually what we're hoping for is a kind of "realistic" environment graphicwise.

So yeah...the post was about us seeking graphic support not for any critisism. So if anyone is willing to put their hand up. I will be willing to spend my time answering questions and speaking to anyone interested.

Any to anyone thinking about taking anything that we've shown...everybody has seen it and knows where it came from
Old 10-10-2002, 02:37 AM
HEALER101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Era_Admin1

We don't want it to be like the typical graal style.

Exactly why I'm looking for a decent graphics artist. I would fix them up if I had photoshop back but...my life just seems to be all bad luck at this point in time.

I can assure you it's not just one tileset...If you're really curious Angel posted some screens (which she shouldn't have) on the forums and I guess many people have already seen them so just to prove you wrong:

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/s...threadid=35903

Don't comment on the grass, it's been fixed since then. And same with the gui...I've made about 3 more on top of that one...still deciding which is best. But trust me...whatever gui it turns out to be...you will absolutely love it.

One again I'm not much of a graphics artist...I'm best at my scripting. But yeah...that's what this post is about and my photoshop isn't working yada yada yada...you've heard it all before...

Of course they aren't...or will not be Currently the body sprites are still being drawn. But eventually what we're hoping for is a kind of "realistic" environment graphicwise.

So yeah...the post was about us seeking graphic support not for any critisism. So if anyone is willing to put their hand up. I will be willing to spend my time answering questions and speaking to anyone interested.

Any to anyone thinking about taking anything that we've shown...everybody has seen it and knows where it came from
thx for proving me wrong, looks great...
Old 10-10-2002, 01:40 PM
Banned
SSJVegeta1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to SSJVegeta1 Send a message via AIM to SSJVegeta1 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJVegeta1
leet
Closed Thread