Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2008, 08:34 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
weborder IDs

I didn't know where to put this thread so if someone could move it to the right location if it shouldn't be here that would be great. Anyway..
I still have access to the e-mail that I registered my account under. I have my paypal recipt which has the transaction ID of my subscription, and I have an e-mail titled "GraalOnline Subscription Approved."

Bell and I were talking about weborder IDs and I was telling her that for some reason I don't have mine. For a while now I was just convinced that I accidentally got rid of the e-mail that had my weborder ID. Apparently I do have the e-mail but I was never given a weborder ID. Bell told me that her weborder ID was located in the "subscription approved" e-mail. The only thing close to an ID I have in that e-mail is a reference number.

Quote:
Your Graal Classic Membership + 6 months Graal Gold Subscription is now activated.

Account name: Sum41Freeeeek

Thank you for your subscription!

If you have any problem accessing the game, please write back to unixmad-at-graalonline.com with the reference number: 39182

We hope to see you in Graal soon!

Unixmad
GraalOnline Management

Subscription approved at 2003-09-26 21:12:28 GMT
(I changed the number just in case it was important, I have no idea though)

I don't understand. Was I not given a weborder ID? Or maybe it's just that weborder IDs didn't exist when I bought my subscription. If that's the case, why would it be needed for things such as an e-mail change? How would I change the e-mail to my account if I need an ID that doesn't exist for my account? I'm not looking to change my e-mail, I'm just wondering if I accidentally deleted an e-mail that had my weborder ID or if I was just never given one. The paypal recipt only contains a transaction ID. There is no indication of a weborder ID in that e-mail.

Last edited by Darlene159; 08-07-2008 at 12:13 AM.. Reason: removed unix's email link
Old 08-04-2008, 09:07 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
I don't understand. Was I not given a weborder ID? Or maybe it's just that weborder IDs didn't exist when I bought my subscription.
I thought that they only started using order IDs when subscription-splitting came out, but that could be wrong.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:29 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
That's what I thought. I'm just thinking that when I bought my subscription, weborder IDs didn't exist. I would like to know if something can be done about it though ;o
Old 08-05-2008, 11:04 PM
unsoundness
Ibonic will become famous soon enough
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm going to assume they didn't always exist because I don't see any when I look up old transactions.

The "reference number" you posted (and the Graal order ID shown in PayPal details) is actually the same order ID we ask for. It just doesn't have those leading letters that make up what we call the WEB order ID.

( WEB order ID format is just 3 random letters + the 5-6 digit Graal order ID )

The WEB order ID is currently shown on the web site during checkout and is e-mailed to you afterward.

If you don't have the WEB order ID, we can generally find a way to verify ownership without it. A copy of the entire PayPal receipt is usually sufficient, and if you have a PayPal account like most people do it's always accessible under the History tab at their web site.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388
So now you need to pay for support too? I got it by filling in random stuff in there, otherwise it won't let you post a ticket
Old 08-05-2008, 11:15 PM
unsoundness
Ibonic will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber7388 View Post
So now you need to pay for support too? I got it by filling in random stuff in there, otherwise it won't let you post a ticket
You mean for e-mail changes?

We require an active gold subscription for e-mail changes, but nothing else.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:45 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibonic View Post
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm going to assume they didn't always exist because I don't see any when I look up old transactions.
I seem to recall that when I was able to look at my subscription history, information was only given for subscriptions made after v5 was introduced. For subscriptions before then, it only gave the subscription type and didn't even give the payment method.