Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-06-2015, 05:02 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
ide like to see heal time increase like some food ive 2-3 heals but freeze you got like 30 seconds like the older version of era when PVP wasn't a heal fest.

2-3 heals per food but 30 seconds freeze time so people only eat AFTER battles fora change.

Also we dont actually need business Owners at all. They are more drama then anything just sitting back complaining about earnings compared to other shops. the owners dont do anything that 1 admin couldn't do themselves.
businesses are awesome, the owners are redundant leech on the earnings of the shop that could be distributed to the players/lotto.

right now its just set up to make businesses money in the form of:

promote loooooooooooong boring fights with heals small heals so they eat tons of food and waste tons of ammo.

so we all get less kills yet still waste our money on ammo and food. (insert the im rich argument/omg so ez to make money!)

/era 2015 got mad boring for the solo players who dont want to join a OP gang who just team on gangless noobs all day... not supporting that!
Old 01-06-2015, 05:22 PM
~ETA on Delteria~
ToreG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticfrog View Post
Also we dont actually need business Owners at all. They are more drama then anything just sitting back complaining about earnings compared to other shops. the owners dont do anything that 1 admin couldn't do.
Era does need business owners. Regardless of how much we profit to ourselves, we are needed. I doubt one admin wants to have to watch over and babysit 126 players (18 players x 7 businesses).

Also, I don't think I've ever met you, so where do you get off saying that I'm 'more drama than anything?' I haven't made one complaint, and have been busy for the past two weeks making improvements to the restaurant. Hell, I even spent upwards of $30,000 out of my own bank paying my new employees for fully stocking the restaurant.

Don't make assumptions about people you don't even know.

-Tore
Old 01-06-2015, 05:28 PM
xDarkTAx is on a distinguished road
IMO food should heal you enough that if someone is just rushing out of hospital/gang heal over and over you can try to keep up with their health. You shouldn't die just because they keep rushing out over and over. Even if they only land 1 or 2 bullets every life the food heals so slowly you can only heal about 20hp before they get back. In gang bases if they get a good spawn you can't even heal 20hp
Old 01-06-2015, 05:35 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToreG View Post
Era does need business owners. Regardless of how much we profit to ourselves, we are needed. I doubt one admin wants to have to watch over and babysit 126 players (18 players x 7 businesses).

Also, I don't think I've ever met you, so where do you get off saying that I'm 'more drama than anything?' I haven't made one complaint, and have been busy for the past two weeks making improvements to the restaurant. Hell, I even spent upwards of $30,000 out of my own bank paying my new employees for fully stocking the restaurant.

Don't make assumptions about people you don't even know.

-Tore
just saying it can be automated so why would you need to babysit.

make a script that divides the pool of money at the end of the week to anyone who felt like stocking. depending on the percentage of stocks you have, you get an equal %of that pool of money used for pay. this means your pay is directly effected by the amount of traffic generated to that store. workers could work together to advertise to increase all of their profits as a collective.

then giving bonus pays to the top stockers as well to promote some competition and EVEN if theres only a couple loyal stockers they get the biggest % of the pay out so good pays but anyone can stock no list of employee.

allowing anyone to stock would promote people to go from store to store to stock who ever has less people competing gives higher payouts.

70% of the pool of money could be used as pay to employees 20% for buying minerals and 10% sent to public lotto every week or adjusted accordingly. if the pool of minerals is over flowing then more can be sent as pay or lotto and even used for special spar events or music events cash payouts.

As far as minerals go:
a script again could keep track of the current stock of minerals in the ammo shops. then according to how low its getting it could offer more money to promote players to go from shop to shop to sell their minerals for the best prices.

NPC that shows current mineral buying prices and their stocks pile around era.

Last edited by geneticfrog; 01-06-2015 at 05:58 PM..