Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-04-2012, 09:32 PM
skillmaster19 skillmaster19 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 392
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up New iPhone account system

Good job @ stefan for making the new account system for iPhone as well as adding additional bonuses to VIP to make up for necessary features that were made available to everyone. This is exactly what I had hoped to happen, and it did excellent job. No more long waits for account transfers, I can play between devices, and VIP has amazing colors.

Also maybe when releasing updates like the archery one have a VIP room so we don't have long waits, would be another cool addition for VIP.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-23-2012, 01:49 AM
E_Man E_Man is offline
E-Man
E_Man's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 81
E_Man will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
Good job @ stefan for making the new account system for iPhone as well as adding additional bonuses to VIP to make up for necessary features that were made available to everyone. This is exactly what I had hoped to happen, and it did excellent job. No more long waits for account transfers, I can play between devices, and VIP has amazing colors.

Also maybe when releasing updates like the archery one have a VIP room so we don't have long waits, would be another cool addition for VIP.
I agree about the new account system, there was an old glitch where when you log into a vip account on ipod and log into pc graal with the same email, you can't access ipod account anymore. That affected me and I lost my account for HALF A YEAR!!!!!!! It's about time someone did something because I emailed graal classic staff and used feedback but they did nothing.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-23-2012, 04:58 AM
MattKan MattKan is offline
the KattMan
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 1,325
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
Good job @ stefan for making the new account system for iPhone as well as adding additional bonuses to VIP to make up for necessary features that were made available to everyone. This is exactly what I had hoped to happen, and it did excellent job. No more long waits for account transfers, I can play between devices, and VIP has amazing colors.

Also maybe when releasing updates like the archery one have a VIP room so we don't have long waits, would be another cool addition for VIP.
The archery rooms have cooled down and there's almost no wait so I don't see how this would be necessary. Not only this, but all the VIPs would cram the VIP only room, so that would probably make the VIP room more crowded than the other rooms.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-23-2012, 10:12 PM
skillmaster19 skillmaster19 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 392
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
The archery rooms have cooled down and there's almost no wait so I don't see how this would be necessary. Not only this, but all the VIPs would cram the VIP only room, so that would probably make the VIP room more crowded than the other rooms.
Not an issue for archery now, but if they release other things that get crowded, VIP rooms may work.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-24-2012, 07:05 PM
Unkownsoldier Unkownsoldier is offline
Ignorance has no future
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,287
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
There's really no forum for iphone graal so I guess i'll post this here. Could you have it so when you are on facebook and you press up on the chat bar, text you have said already appears? I am used to editing misspelled things quickly by doing that, but now I can't.
__________________
Look beyond the monitor.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-25-2012, 01:13 AM
MattKan MattKan is offline
the KattMan
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 1,325
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
There's really no forum for iphone graal so I guess i'll post this here. Could you have it so when you are on facebook and you press up on the chat bar, text you have said already appears? I am used to editing misspelled things quickly by doing that, but now I can't.
Agreed, I was thinking about this the other day.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-25-2012, 02:47 AM
E_Man E_Man is offline
E-Man
E_Man's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 81
E_Man will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
There's really no forum for iphone graal so I guess i'll post this here. Could you have it so when you are on facebook and you press up on the chat bar, text you have said already appears? I am used to editing misspelled things quickly by doing that, but now I can't.
I think this is because a graal player has to be gold to be in this forum and most of the people on classic iphone have not gotten gold or even played pc graal.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-25-2012, 03:05 AM
Unkownsoldier Unkownsoldier is offline
Ignorance has no future
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,287
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Man View Post
I think this is because a graal player has to be gold to be in this forum and most of the people on classic iphone have not gotten gold or even played pc graal.
Well regardless this is Graal's offical forum so it should at least have a dedicated iclient thread otherwise how can we discuss matters dealing with it? We get news updates on our client about iClassic and iEra but have no place to talk about them.
__________________
Look beyond the monitor.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-25-2012, 03:15 AM
NicoX NicoX is offline
Kingdoms Management
NicoX's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Posts: 1,933
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
Well regardless this is Graal's offical forum so it should at least have a dedicated iclient thread otherwise how can we discuss matters dealing with it? We get news updates on our client about iClassic and iEra but have no place to talk about them.
Doesnt the iServers using an own forum for this stuff?
__________________
Yours Sincerely,

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed








Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-25-2012, 03:32 AM
Unkownsoldier Unkownsoldier is offline
Ignorance has no future
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,287
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Doesnt the iServers using an own forum for this stuff?
It's not official though, and doesn't follow GraalOnline rules either. Also it's really active so it's pretty hard to follow everything that goes on. That's why I like these forums xD
__________________
Look beyond the monitor.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-25-2012, 03:36 AM
NicoX NicoX is offline
Kingdoms Management
NicoX's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Posts: 1,933
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
It's not official though, and doesn't follow GraalOnline rules either. Also it's really active so it's pretty hard to follow everything that goes on. That's why I like these forums xD
I would rather keep the iServer kids out of here. This would be a huge spam like:
"WTF PLEASE TRANSFER MY ACCOUNT PLS"

oh no...
__________________
Yours Sincerely,

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed








Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-25-2012, 03:39 AM
Unkownsoldier Unkownsoldier is offline
Ignorance has no future
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,287
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Ya I wouldn't want that either, but I mean if there was a thread for iPhone that us PC players could use for discussions it would be nice, and a lot less 13ish.
__________________
Look beyond the monitor.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-25-2012, 03:57 AM
MattKan MattKan is offline
the KattMan
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 1,325
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
Ya I wouldn't want that either, but I mean if there was a thread for iPhone that us PC players could use for discussions it would be nice, and a lot less 13ish.
Easy solution!

Make an iPhone section of the forums that anybody can sign up for free. Don't let those people post in the rest of the forums.

100% possible with VBulletin.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-25-2012, 03:58 AM
NicoX NicoX is offline
Kingdoms Management
NicoX's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Posts: 1,933
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Easy solution!

Make an iPhone section of the forums that anybody can sign up for free. Don't let those people post in the rest of the forums.

100% possible with VBulletin.
Nobody would want to moderate these forums Im sure, and it would be a waste of time. And it would suck.
__________________
Yours Sincerely,

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed








Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-25-2012, 05:57 AM
MattKan MattKan is offline
the KattMan
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 1,325
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Nobody would want to moderate these forums Im sure, and it would be a waste of time. And it would suck.
Perhaps it would bring more players in, though. There's a few non-losers from the iPhone servers
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.