Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 09:48 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytan View Post
Lol boomers shouldnt have been made a Logging item without permission from myself or something lol. thats such a dumb idea if you ask me. If i cant stock them why should they be an item in the dumb store.
Though it's not even remotely your decision whether or not to make them a "logging item", I agree with you completely.

People worked forever to get boomerangs, and soon there will be many of them.

When I brought this up before the release, I was basically told "Well, they won't be rare anymore".

Sorry to everyone who spent a ton of money on them, I guess.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:54 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Event items shouldn't be tradeable/worth any amount of money anyways
Old 03-16-2009, 09:56 PM
LAT
DKH89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DKH89 Send a message via MSN to DKH89
thats been said 100 times but yet they still are
Old 03-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Mange
Shotoo2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shotoo2 Send a message via MSN to Shotoo2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytan View Post
Lol boomers shouldnt have been made a Logging item without permission from myself or something lol. thats such a dumb idea if you ask me. If i cant stock them why should they be an item in the dumb store.
I do agree that boomerangs should've been left as they were.

I don't really see why people can just make them now; it seems like people ran out of ideas for things to do with the wood products.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:58 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotoo2 View Post
I do agree that boomerangs should've been left as they were.

I don't really see why people can just make them now; it seems like people ran out of ideas for things to do with the wood products.
Being able to make boats would be kewl...but there'd need to be a reason for boats. Fishing?
Old 03-16-2009, 10:02 PM
Mange
Shotoo2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shotoo2 Send a message via MSN to Shotoo2
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Being able to make boats would be kewl...but there'd need to be a reason for boats. Fishing?
Boats and fishing have been tossed around on the drawing board forever. No one ever seems to get around to actually developing them.

I don't think it'd be a bad idea really. Some dev would just have to take on the task.

P.S. to whatever developers read this: Make sure any new jobs that are added are balanced with the old jobs. We can't have people abandon all the old ways of getting money because one of the new ways is way more profitable.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:28 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know why fishing has never been added. If there's a demand for it, and graphics can be found/made, I'll script it. I'll ask Deophite when I see him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotoo2 View Post
P.S. to whatever developers read this: Make sure any new jobs that are added are balanced with the old jobs. We can't have people abandon all the old ways of getting money because one of the new ways is way more profitable.
Yes, we certainly wouldn't want the manly gang members to stop picking flowers and start sailing on boats, catching fish.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:54 AM
Danny Dynasty
Tytan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Yea they could have made some really cool things with the wood shop, the boat was a great idea, brought up hundred if times, same with the fishing, people have been asking for fishing since old Era, but you can make hundred of things with wood, maybe if it was thought out more there could have been cooler logging prizes to actually make it fun, and worth while. maybe like wooden furnitrue for your house, or wooden airplanes you throw around or something, i can GFX all this in like 3 seconds.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:01 AM
the fake one
Someone mentioned paper for when Era News starts up again; that seems like a good idea ... the "newsetts" have to run around chopping trees for paper which they can publish on.

They already have to make paper, but I forget what it takes to make it.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:16 AM
Danny Dynasty
well you can change it where they put logs into a big machien and it puts out like 2 SHEETS of paper, which then get turned into 4 pages or such, and thye could make a small profit on the side. so they actually have a right to do it
Old 03-17-2009, 12:49 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
I actually think they shouldv waited to release the bow again.. They could added that and the arrows to the woodshop. Maybe there could be a wooden staff that is less powerful then the bamboo? and that destroys after maybe like 1000 hits? i dont know.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:53 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post

They already have to make paper, but I forget what it takes to make it.
Probably like 2 lead and 1 Iron, supr realstic

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:12 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
boats would be good.
but I guarantee nobody on the staff team can make a decent graphic.

all these new graphics look like ****.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Danny Dynasty
Frankie, i used to have a boat GFX, i think i showed you it, it was like a row boat, it was really good, but ill have to find it lol.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:16 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
screw row boats.
we need motor boats.

mange remember caramel's ****ty boat back when she plastered the shorelines with ugly docks and her giant island?