Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Delteria Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2016, 12:09 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Delteria Massive Update

Some people been asking what has been changed besides the few little sneak peak we displayed. We have completed much much more then what we previously posted few things of that is 25 Brand new awesome perks, Overhaul on all GUIs, GUI Consistency throughout the entire server and much more.

Delteria Update

Here are some*new features that we currently just pushed out on Delteria:

- Released GPS (Currently disabled on Facebook, sorry!)

The GPS system takes you to a marked location that you choose.*(Quest markers, Hot Air Balloon markers, Dungeon markers, etc)

- Updated HUD

The updated HUD also includes an inventory button (backpack)*Just tap on it and your inventory will open.

- Revamped GUI

We have completely revamped all the GUIs. Here are a few examples of how it looks now.

- Nickname system
This means everyone will have a unique permanent nickname.

- iOS updates

We've been testing Delteria for iOS release! (Yay!) Here are some in-game pictures using the iOS version.

http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 09-05-2016, 12:10 AM
Global Administration
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
- Identify System

iOS and*Facebook*players will now*be able to identify their account when Delteria is released.

- Updated Profile and inventory

- Some of New skills

- Meteor strike and Arrow Rain

- Acid Fog

- Tornado

[email protected]

Old 09-05-2016, 12:10 AM
Global Administration
Previous Delteria

[email protected]

Old 09-05-2016, 03:11 AM
blackboy is on a distinguished road
Yay!
Old 09-05-2016, 05:59 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
ye YE BOI

edit: perm nickname is stupid, i accidently claimed it on pc and now i cant use it on my high level fb g_g
edit2: nvm i claimed *Crono instead since its technically true
edit3: im in a perm "FAILED" loop, stuck in water :C
edit4: nvm i unstuck ezpz
Old 09-05-2016, 06:26 AM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Very nice if i claim a name now, can i use it on IOS l8ter?
Old 09-05-2016, 07:22 AM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Fonts seem alarmingly inconsistent?

Pick something sans-serif and not too "artistic" (translated: "difficult to read") and go with it everywhere.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:58 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
looks okay

but I'd rather have a listed Classic.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:36 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I like some of your level designs, but I hate the bastardized cliffing. I prefer full use of 8-directional cliffs like in A Link to the Past. That's the main reason I didn't want to take the job as designer of Delteria, because I disliked the bastardized tile work that had been done so far and I feel it all needs to be redone, which is too much work. To be fair some of my favorite games use this kind of cliffing seen on Delteria, like Earthbound. But in the case of those games the tileset was custom made to look that way, and in Delteria's case it's just a reskin of ALTTP with weird looking cliffs. It's not aesthetically bad, but it limits one's ability as a level designer which is never a good thing to do.
Old 09-05-2016, 03:16 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
I like some of your level designs, but I hate the bastardized cliffing. I prefer full use of 8-directional cliffs like in A Link to the Past. That's the main reason I didn't want to take the job as designer of Delteria, because I disliked the bastardized tile work that had been done so far and I feel it all needs to be redone, which is too much work. To be fair some of my favorite games use this kind of cliffing seen on Delteria, like Earthbound. But in the case of those games the tileset was custom made to look that way, and in Delteria's case it's just a reskin of ALTTP with weird looking cliffs. It's not aesthetically bad, but it limits one's ability as a level designer which is never a good thing to do.
I've used that style of cliff in the past and I wouldn't say it limits you as a LAT. I would stay it actually opens up a few more avenues that aren't available if you're working from a pics1.png tileset. Like water/grass/dirt transitioning on a beach. Maybe if you're using a tileset with transparency there would be no need for this sort of style.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:23 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
delt just needs that "city" feel that tiamat's OW had back in 02
Old 09-05-2016, 09:28 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
I've used that style of cliff in the past and I wouldn't say it limits you as a LAT. I would stay it actually opens up a few more avenues that aren't available if you're working from a pics1.png tileset. Like water/grass/dirt transitioning on a beach. Maybe if you're using a tileset with transparency there would be no need for this sort of style.
It opens up a few avenues, but I would argue it closes more. It's an ok style but I think it should be used in moderation (like on buildings which already use that sort of perspective). It bothers me that this shortcut is used on every bit of the level designs on some servers. There's nothing wrong with it I guess, but it's not as good.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:51 AM
Kiri will become famous soon enough
Old 10-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
why does the armor have/need balloon boobs
Old 10-10-2016, 05:21 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
Fonts seem alarmingly inconsistent?

Pick something sans-serif and not too "artistic" (translated: "difficult to read") and go with it everywhere.
was about to say the same

also, the white underlay below the black font is fancy and all, but makes it a little harder to read as a picture itself