Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Delteria Main Forum > Hiring for Delteria
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 06:18 PM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Hiring Levels Team

Recently I have returned to Graal and have resumed running the Levels Team for Delteria. We are currently looking for a couple more people to join our team. To apply send me a variety of levels that you feel shows your best work. This would be insides, outsides, caves, coastal, etc.

Include the following information in your application:

Accountname:
Nickname:
Previous Experience:
Contact Information:
Ban History:
Do you have any experience using GS2?
Do you have any experience using type 1 tilesets?
Time zone you live in:
How many hours a week do you think you will have to dedicate to working on projects?

Send your application to: [email protected]

Make sure all levels are in a .zip or .rar file.

For updates on what is going on with the server http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134268734
Old 10-18-2013, 11:28 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
everytime i see a hiring thread for delt its a new person hiring. wat is goin on
Old 10-20-2013, 06:14 AM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
everytime i see a hiring thread for delt its a new person hiring. wat is goin on
Well about a year ago my life took over big time. I was working 80 hours a week, plus raising my daughter. Recently things have slowed down and I have been talking to MD and he hinted that he wanted me to come back and help run the Levels Team back in order. After I left I cannot say what has gone on because I have not been around Graal until very recently.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikRick View Post
Well about a year ago my life took over big time. I was working 80 hours a week, plus raising my daughter. Recently things have slowed down and I have been talking to MD and he hinted that he wanted me to come back and help run the Levels Team back in order. After I left I cannot say what has gone on because I have not been around Graal until very recently.
Sounds like what happening with me and Kingdoms .. Right now I'm stuck on 60+ hour mandatory just down from 72.

Delteria has changed a lot in the years I've played. I think this latest rendition is actually pretty cool from what I have seen. Ive been longing for more servers like this that actually tell you a story while you play and not one you just read on a website some decades later.

Also, nice to see you back Slik. Good to see old familiar faces.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:10 PM
Shaun will become famous soon enough
Is Tiamat still involved?