FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2017, 02:29 AM
U.S. Marine Veteran
Zerith will become famous soon enough
Delteria New Manager

Hello friends,

Delteria has gone through a change in management. Due to personal matters, Carlito has stepped down and I've taken over. (Please leave his personal matters away from this discussion. He is owed his privacy)

My primary purpose for this public notification is to state that this change in management focuses on new values for the development of the server. I am a much more open listener and appreciate public criticism that will help with completion of this long and drawn out project that I have been a part of since its early stages in 2006.

As I am now spearheading the project I would like to clarify that there were many things I disagreed with Carlito on. His lack of focus/direction, and creating clear instructions for simple goals. I focus entirely on simplicity. I believe making something simple, but well done - beats a complicated but shallow product.

Further information regarding Delteria's progress and newly clarified goals will be available for those here that would be interested in being a part of the project. Among these changes, Delteria will experience a graphical update on its tileset and baddies based on my current abilities as compared to back then.

The remnants of the Delterian-staff are all seasoned developers. Our intention is to release a simplified mobile product while bringing in the new elements that Carlito had already incorporated. However, Delteria will no longer represent itself as a server of scattered accessory features but will implement them in as purposeful and as essential to the gameplay as possible.

Please let me know if you would be interested in being a part of this humble project. Thank you.

Last edited by Zerith; 04-10-2017 at 03:17 AM..
Old 04-10-2017, 09:10 AM
Clown is on a distinguished road
Awesome

So anything you can share relating to iOS/Android?
Old 04-10-2017, 01:39 PM
LimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura aboutLimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura about
Well good. We might finally see progress. Like for example implementing guns which should've been ready to go from day one.... seriously never understood why a major weapon type like that would've been put off so long. Really bad for balance in the long run.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:06 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
alo zerith
Old 04-10-2017, 07:27 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
good luck!
Old 04-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Good luck!

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-10-2017, 11:36 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Good luck with the server, imo it shouldn't have guns unless there's something I don't understand
Old 04-11-2017, 03:21 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
gl dollface