Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2013, 06:46 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by -HateD- View Post
Yeah Idk how all of these new kids pay over $15 a month for this.
If you're going to complain about the costs, at least get it right don't get why people always exaggerate Graal's subscription costs by 5 times it's actual price...

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-27-2013, 09:59 PM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
If you're going to complain about the costs, at least get it right don't get why people always exaggerate Graal's subscription costs by 5 times it's actual price...
Oh sorry, what's it cost then? I'm classic so I've never had to worry about it. All I know is heresay so sorry if I'm ill informed. Also, I find it hard to take you seriously solely judged by the amount of Psy **** riding your avatar/signature/etc exhibits.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:18 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Oh sorry, what's it cost then?
http://www.graalonline.com/zone/stores/upgrade

At most (shortest sub) it's just under 4$/month
At cheapest (If you want to pay for 2+ year sub upfront) it's about 3.25$/month plus some kind of Elite starter pack

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:30 AM
stuck in the enemy zone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
http://www.graalonline.com/zone/stores/upgrade

At most (shortest sub) it's just under 4$/month
At cheapest (If you want to pay for 2+ year sub upfront) it's about 3.25$/month plus some kind of Elite starter pack
Well **** I was way off. Maybe the figure seemed bigger to me because most era players waste the majority of their gelats on LWs and Vits and other **** from the gelat store.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:20 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Also, I find it hard to take you seriously solely judged by the amount of Psy **** riding your avatar/signature/etc exhibits.
h8r

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-28-2013, 05:12 PM
stuck in the enemy zone
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
h8r
You'll be alright since you apparently possess the style of gangnam (which means that you're like a big brother with expensive property. If you don't recall the cycle of hate, it went like 1) rich people that showed off, 2) swag***s, 3)hipsters. So you're already #1 on the hated people list. Better rethink your life.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
GraalOnline Zone has been approved for the Amazon store!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CH4T5NA
Old 04-29-2013, 07:52 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
GraalOnline Zone has been approved for the Amazon store!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CH4T5NA
hey man that's great. Mobile seems to be doin well

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:26 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
And finally Classic on Android!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CH3W8ZI
Old 05-01-2013, 03:55 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
neat
Old 05-01-2013, 04:41 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
just upgraded my phone, will check it out
Old 05-01-2013, 06:37 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Dat first review,

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:54 PM
Graal Administration
It's a bug of Kindle Fire first gen, we have already submitted an update like we did for Era and Zone. Making it work on all devices is one of the biggest challenges when making games for Android, it's one of the reasons it took more time.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:20 PM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
I have a Kindle Fire, so if you need to test anything Stefan, feel free to let me know. I haven't really had time to try and download it but I will as soon as I find my charger. xD
Old 05-24-2013, 02:38 AM
Graal Administration
The Android versions are now available in 170 more countries. In Canada Classic is #2 of all free games and #7 of all free apps, Era is #12 and Zone #17 between Angry Birds Rio and Temple Run 2