Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2012, 02:22 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
I think this is something that should be emailed to him, this is totally off-topic.
Well its horrible when the PWAs says they will forward it to him and when Stefan ignores most of the emails and PMs. We already did several times x-x

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 07-06-2012, 02:28 AM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Well its horrible when the PWAs says they will forward it to him and when Stefan ignores most of the emails and PMs. We already did several times x-x
It's hard enough to get a single response from Stefan on the forums (at least repsonses that we want to hear.) We should just try and avoid jumping on him with demands that are irrelevant to the thread is all I'm saying.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Zone is actually an interesting example of what limiting the player does. Originally trial accounts weren't saved but could still partake in guild activities and had 100HP. Displeased with this, they later changed it so trials started with 80HP and could no longer join guilds. Zone began to lose some playercount over this and much of its guild activity died off. The moment v5 came out, I declared Zone "RIP" and was quickly proven correct. Zone is such a good server, but it is ruined by imbalances caused by the cash shop and the restrictive limitations that were stacked onto players over the years. I hope iZone revives interest in the server.
You forgot about terrible managers.

I was there.... it was like watching a train wreck go into a nuclear power plant with explosives.

Last edited by dude2020; 07-06-2012 at 08:11 AM..
Old 07-06-2012, 07:57 AM
graal player lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
QFT. He has a point here Cron
Old 07-06-2012, 04:12 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post

I was there.... it was like watching a train wreck go into a nuclear power plant with explosives.
Quote:
QFT. He has a point here Cron
Zone's managers weren't ace (no names) but they were heavily restricted on what they could and couldn't do by Stefan. You can't blame them.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:24 PM
graal player lord
I don't have the best memory of Zone, but didn't things start going downhill once Supernanny started managing?
Old 07-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Kingdoms Management
Quote:
I don't have the best memory of Zone, but didn't things start going downhill once Supernanny started managing?
Who is Supernanny

-Nico
(GK Management)

Stefan logged on.

Old 07-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The observer mode is needed right now to justify the playerworld gold subscription since we cannot check each day if the servers are correctly scripted or so and prices are fair. So there needs to be a "hard" limit somewhere (level cap on Zodiac) or observer mode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
I still stand by the argument that observer mode is much more than a restriction, and is indirectly having a highly detrimental affect on the ability for trial's to properly experience the game and therefore want to upgrade.
To further iterate my point, you simply cannot compare a limitation which allows trials to experience the game but at a disadvantage, with something which causes so much bugs and/or disruption that staff have no choice but to prevent trials from participating with events, trials automatically lose if entering observer mode while sparring or playing something like Classic's trading card game (which lasts long enough for it to be hard to avoid), or are unable to progress within a quest due to a bug directly caused by observer mode.

I agree that obtaining a higher playercount is not as simple an issue as just lowering the price by itself, but observer mode is a game killer, it's like saying "upgrade to not have a terrible experience" or a joke I used to say as a kid "pay me £5 and I won't beat you up".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
At some point we can transform all servers to free-to-play mode but we don't have the tools in-place right now (built-in customization shop and such stuff).
While it is good to know you have this intention, server staff are not asking you to transform these servers yourself, they are asking you to help them transform their servers themself. For Classic we have our own plans that I have emailed to you for how we can accomplish a sustainable free to play environment, and so I'd like to know what level of possibility exists for it to go ahead, or what (if any) changes would be needed.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:42 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
poorme
At some point you're going to have to learn how to stop *****ing, because believe it or not there's other people who have similar problems to you and are able to keep their mouths shut for longer than 3 days at a time.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Kingdoms Management
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
At some point you're going to have to learn how to stop *****ing, because believe it or not there's other people who have similar problems to you and are able to keep their mouths shut for longer than 3 days at a time.
Could someone ban this idiot?

-Nico
(GK Management)

Stefan logged on.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So at what point have I insinuated that I am the only person frustrated with the lack of support?
Also I had kept my mouth shut as you put it for a very long amount of time, longer than many developers would even remain active for, and have been developing a server since before you even began playing Graal.
I think you're bark... hissing up the wrong tree here.

I would also suggest learning the difference between begging/sympathy seeking and persuasive arguments.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:05 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
So at what point have I insinuated that I am the only person frustrated with the lack of support?
Also I had kept my mouth shut as you put it for a very long amount of time, longer than many developers would even remain active for, and have been developing a server since before you even began playing Graal.
I think you're bark... hissing up the wrong tree here.

I would also suggest learning the difference between begging/sympathy seeking and persuasive arguments.
I don't know, but you do post an awful lot about the same issue and it isn't going to get you anywhere, and you're making yourself look like a fool.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Banned
Quote:
I don't know, but you do post an awful lot about the same issue and it isn't going to get you anywhere, and you're making yourself look like a fool.
But it actually has finally gone on to get some form of response, which while not a very encouraging one, is pretty much what one of the main problems was in the first place.

I couldn't care less how it affects my "reputation". I've already made a lot of sacrifices to it for the sake of long term progress, though I don't think it appears as foolish as randomly snapping at someone with a common goal, offering no form of constructive input, and making out that you're some kind of victim.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
The only one that's made himself look like a fool in this thread is you, and you're doing a mighty fine job at it right now.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Quote:
:/