Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > NPC Scripting > New Scripting Engine (GS2)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2010, 09:33 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
I always thought pressing f6 just hid the window. ^_^;;
It does, but there's no reason to log out.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:08 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
just reconnect if u dont want to be on clientrc :o
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 06-30-2010, 12:24 AM
master of infinite loops
LoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura aboutLoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to LoneAngelIbesu
Bug: Filebrowser doesn't output any log information in the bottom panel.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
The following updates have been made today:
  • The ban window now supports global bans, is resizable and the drop down boxes are fixed.
  • The attributes window is resizable and the drop down boxes are fixed.
  • There is a new button (replacing toalls) which opens the global chat.
  • Toggling the Scripted RC open and closed should be more reliable now, as should toggling the Scripted Playerlist.
  • Admin messages have been added into the playerlist context menus.
  • The options window is now working better and is saving the options in a different location so that they take effect on all servers that you have RC on.
  • It's now possible to change the RC chat and script editor font sizes in the Scripted RC options window.
  • The show account window is now showing a timestamp or (none) instead of a scary long number (in v6).
  • In the file browser, sorting by size and modified defaults to descending rather than ascending. Click it again to reverse the sorting.
  • The syntax highlighting has been changed in the script editor to more closely resemble the normal RC (although fully isn't possible yet).
Later on I will update the Scripted RC again to use a new monospaced font in the script editor which should be much easier to read. I'll also be checking the output in the file browser to check that it's showing information properly there, and also make it resizable.

I also tweaked the Scripted Playerlist for v6 users, it should open and close properly now but let me know if there are still problems.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Skyld, You must be bored as **** to be doing this all of a sudden :P

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Skyld, You must be bored as **** to be doing this all of a sudden :P
Well it's needed finishing off for the last three years or so
Old 07-01-2010, 11:43 PM
http://wiki.graal.us/
adam has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to adam
Idea: Favorite Scripts

Possible Implementation:
Right Click menu for scripts to select it as a favorite.
Checkbox in the scripts window to toggle "Only Show Favorites"

Possible: Use the same idea with levels or other files you are responsible for, possibly a separate window or tab that shows your favorite files in one place, greatly speeding up workflow.

For development help, contact the patrons of the #graaldt irc channel below, I am usually there.
Click Here to Join IRC Chat Now! -- irc.freenode.net Channel: #graaldt
Quote:
<Dustyshouri> no, RogueShadow is always talking about scripts lol
<Dustyshouri> in fact, he pretty much brought Graal back as a topic single-handedly
Old 07-02-2010, 12:04 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I've always wanted to categorize scripts, and have collapsing lists. So on Zodiac I don't have to scroll through the 200 or so weapon scripts for skills and spells to get to the systems.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Mainly GS2+Java Scripter
born2kill will become famous soon enough
Skyld first of all - nice updates - great work

Secondly - the saveings of weapons / npcs is bugged - if you save a npc the code is replaced with a "0"

Also a warning for all the others - firstly check out if the bug has been already fixed and make a new weapon before you start to edit your old one or you could delete your code with it

Last edited by born2kill; 07-02-2010 at 12:50 AM..
Old 07-02-2010, 01:26 AM
Script-fu
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2kill View Post
Skyld first of all - nice updates - great work

Secondly - the saveings of weapons / npcs is bugged - if you save a npc the code is replaced with a "0"

Also a warning for all the others - firstly check out if the bug has been already fixed and make a new weapon before you start to edit your old one or you could delete your code with it
I tested this a bit more and there seemed a bit of a rare problem, fixed it though.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:05 AM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
keep up the good work, skyld!

oh and, i found a "bug", the "add Weapon/npc/class" isn't at the top if you have a weapon that adds it self at the top, such as "!Weapon".
Perhaps make the "add" to a higher minus count?
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 07-02-2010, 06:47 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
This seems a bit weird:

· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 07-02-2010, 08:29 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
This seems a bit weird:

Pull out your glasses.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
This seems a bit weird:

Did you change the font by chance? Because from playing with HTML if you change the font without modifying size say for..

Comic Sans MS but you didn't change the font size it can end up being very very much smaller unlike the other because it seems like different fonts have different sizes (weird to me) but if it isn't this problem then I got nothing.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Did you change the font by chance? Because from playing with HTML if you change the font without modifying size say for..

Comic Sans MS but you didn't change the font size it can end up being very very much smaller unlike the other because it seems like different fonts have different sizes (weird to me) but if it isn't this problem then I got nothing.
Sadly, no such change was made by my input.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·