FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
shipkas are in shop
Old 07-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre2006 View Post
They already...put more than half the weapons in the shops. They already screwed over houndreds of people except for the few that had the mp5s (along with few other weapons) that never got put in a shop.

I'd like to see ALL of them available rather than limiting them to a handful of people, although I will not buy any of the weapons I'm fine with what I got.

The only reason they didn't put the mp5 in the shop yet is because "It is the best weapon out there" I got exactly that in response when asking about it a month ago or two.
People keep throwing 'Mp5' around like it is the basis for a legitimate argument.

I'd too like to see all of them available in a perfect Era but that can't happen for multiple reasons. (outlined in some previous posts)

Plus, your 'houndreds' of people have yet to make a single comment complaining about the weapons that were previously added to the shop(s).

"It is the best weapon out there." There is no denying it. But it was the best before the nerf so your claims of bias are utterly refuted. Not to mention Alfonso (and I'm sure Vulcan) had to check and personally transfer the stats over to the live server.

And for the record, the Mp5 is only a problem because the 'few that had them' is a few too many. Last I checked there were only 5 legitimately released Pre-Vimes administration.. now there are over a dozen.

Need another reason to reset?

Mp5 stat conspiracy argument denied.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:45 PM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
You've played Era for like 3 months. I doubt you understand the reasoning behind the previous resets.

The 'nerf' took into account the guns that were added to the shop and was done accordingly, rarity was a basis for some stats. Adding more guns to the shops would require a changing in gun-stats and accurate price ranges to balance it out. (Which is harder than you think when we talk about staff that never merchanted or even PLAYED Era before.)

I don't get what an Mp5 has to do with it though; it looks like you just threw that in there because you don't have a real argument.
i threw mp5 in there bcuz thats the only wep that kid uses. he obviously dont wana lose money from his mp5 but he believes its ok that all the other guns are in shop.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlzz View Post
i threw mp5 in there bcuz thats the only wep that kid uses. he obviously dont wana lose money from his mp5 but he believes its ok that all the other guns are in shop.
Oh, that makes sense.
I honestly don't care though.. we should give everyone a mp5 for a day and then see what skill really is. Would put an end to all the complaining for sure.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:33 AM
TheLinkMan2002 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
You've played Era for like 3 months. I doubt you understand the reasoning behind the previous resets.

The 'nerf' took into account the guns that were added to the shop and was done accordingly, rarity was a basis for some stats. Adding more guns to the shops would require a changing in gun-stats and accurate price ranges to balance it out. (Which is harder than you think when we talk about staff that never merchanted or even PLAYED Era before.)

I don't get what an Mp5 has to do with it though; it looks like you just threw that in there because you don't have a real argument.
i have tech9 one of the rarest guns in the game and no one took that into account with the stats..
Old 07-13-2011, 01:44 AM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLinkMan2002 View Post
i have tech9 one of the rarest guns in the game and no one took that into account with the stats..
There's multiple 1 of a kind guns, and they're all tier 3.. no one forgot about you.
Stats were based on MANY things, I'm just saying rarity was ONE of those MANY factors.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:44 AM
Quote:
There's multiple 1 of a kind guns, and they're all tier 3.. no one forgot about you.
Stats were based on MANY things, I'm just saying rarity was ONE of those MANY factors.
yes but look at guns like s6 and p2ks which are now 2 of the best guns in the game. people who owned them picked them up for around 200k and now theyr'e millionaires, what warrented those guns getting super buffed when tech being 1 of a kind still gets stuck with .15 freeze and just .02 more firerate than say an smgpk. even scar is only on par with one p2k+spread.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:14 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes but look at guns like s6 and p2ks which are now 2 of the best guns in the game. people who owned them picked them up for around 200k and now theyr'e millionaires, what warrented those guns getting super buffed when tech being 1 of a kind still gets stuck with .15 freeze and just .02 more firerate than say an smgpk. even scar is only on par with one p2k+spread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
"Prices and availability subject to change." Its a common sense practice going on in marketing for eons.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
what you quoted isnt relevent. its not the price that changed its the performance

edit: which thus changed the price, but not because of demand because they became some of the best guns in the game when they were average to start
Old 07-13-2011, 04:58 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
what you quoted isnt relevent. its not the price that changed its the performance
Quote:
people who owned them picked them up for around 200k and now theyr'e millionaires.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:59 AM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
what you quoted isnt relevent.
Quote:
people who owned them picked them up for around 200k and now theyr'e millionaires
Seems the price is all you care about. Especially because you lack the PK ability.
It's still 1 of a kind.. sell it for some big bucks lol.

Also; never seen p2ks or s6 sell for half a mil.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:00 AM
Zormite
Quote:
edit: which thus changed the price, but not because of demand because they became some of the best guns in the game
x2

They're the best guns, but people don't want them!
Old 07-13-2011, 05:03 AM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
x2

They're the best guns, but people don't want them!
I think what he means is they were the least-altered by the nerf. (As they were, along with Osiris Minigun (which was unchanged))
Old 07-13-2011, 05:06 AM
people do want them but because of how good they are people who own them will never sell them not atleast for anything under a mil. rambot has most of them too
Old 07-13-2011, 05:08 AM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
people do want them but because of how good they are people who own them will never sell them not atleast for anything under a mil. rambot has most of them too
If one player owns a majority of them, and he will never sell them, doesn't that make your argument sort-of invalid?