Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Crescent Pirates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2007, 11:51 PM
MadScience7 is on a distinguished road
It is time

Alan glanced at his reflection in the mirror of the private bathroom in the Governor’s mansion. There was the same familiar spark in his sea green eyes, and the same mischievous smile that greeted him three years ago when he first came to this place. But this day was a different day. And the face he saw today was different in a subtle way he couldn’t quite identify. Maybe it was the will and the heart behind the face that had changed, and the outward appearance was a reflection of a content man, no longer driven to conquer and strike terror into the hearts of all who oppose his beloved kingdom. He was no longer looking forward to the anticipation of future battles and glory as before, instead today he was fondly recalling the long years of Crescent Pirates undefeated wars and total supremacy on the seas, and the valor and honor of CP members past and present who made this possible. As he scraped the stubble off his face, the blade caught a new battle scar on his chin and blood swirled down the drain. Yes, he thought as he focused on the swirling blood, it is time.

((I will be resigning my commission as Governor of CP sometime in the next month, to spend more time on other things. I have done everything I wanted to do while leading CP, made some wonderful friends along the way, and I have no regrets. I want to thank all those who helped CP succeed over these past few years - a king is only as good as his core group of fellow leaders, and I have been blessed with some good ones. I will still be around GK, just not as often (once you’re hooked, you never quite give it up, even if there’s nothing new to do).

For my last event as Governor, I would encourage CP members to post a short blurb or story about something that happened during my tenure here on forums. I will pick out a few of the good ones and give those members prizes.

I will be taking nominations for a new Governor, both in-game and here in forums. Only CP members on the roster as of today at this moment are eligible. Ultimately, I will make the final decision, but I will take the nomination posts into strong consideration, as well as the opinion of other CP leadership.))
Old 06-23-2007, 12:00 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
I've had many happy years while under your reign. I will miss you as our leader and I doubt we'd get a leader that matches up to your skills and bring us all the success we've had.

Old 06-23-2007, 12:20 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
I've had many happy memories over the past few years and it will be sad to see you resign. You've been a great leader and i'm happy to have served under your reign.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:24 AM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
Alan

I nominate Felix Lionheart btw
Old 06-23-2007, 12:41 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Alan...

Goodbye.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 06-23-2007, 12:52 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
You've been a great governor throughout the years. It's gonna be tough finding someone who can live up to that. Make sure you drop by in bomboria trade sometime to say hi.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:09 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Bye
Old 06-23-2007, 02:24 AM
8k hours on GK X_X
Obs311 will become famous soon enough
Old 06-23-2007, 03:16 AM
Chris500 is on a distinguished road
Alan, my friend and my leader.. The time of your reign could be said as the Pirates' most active and glorious times on Graal Kingdoms byfar. I'm sure that the new leader will be a great one and lead the Pirates' through everything, good and bad, war and peace, etcetera. You will be in the hearts of all Pirates for ever, and missed by the people who both respected and feared you. Farewell mate and good luck in life and your future.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:15 AM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Now GK is dead.

GG all
Old 06-23-2007, 09:23 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris500 View Post
The time of your reign could be said as the Pirates' most active and glorious times on Graal Kingdoms byfar.
How would you know? You started playing while Alan was Governor.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 06-23-2007, 10:54 AM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Dear Alan you will leave a big hole in the community of GK. Your leadership stands for straightforwardness, reliability and continuity. Thank you for the great time, I will miss you!

Last edited by Sam; 06-23-2007 at 01:52 PM..
Old 06-23-2007, 02:46 PM
Buddy
Taikun is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear this, Alan youll be missed
Old 06-23-2007, 02:56 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Don't know you but bye anyway. Was a nice paragraph.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:09 PM
The sexy French.
sango_ku will become famous soon enough
Thanks for all my friend !
You are a best governor at all kingdom !
Thank you for the great time, I will miss you!

i nominate Yann !
:'(
...........+°*°+.[-Romain Steele (GK Legends)-].+°*°+...........
......+°*°+.[-King Romain Steele of (Zombie)-].+°*°+......
.+°*°+.[-Governor Romain Steele (Crescent Pirates)-].+°*°+.
------------------------------------------------------------
........................History of Romain Steele
------------------------------------------------------------
.........................I'm Steele before all !