Old 05-31-2008, 05:39 PM
† Ðяΰм & βâsş †
blazeingonix is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to blazeingonix
And what means BTK?
Old 05-31-2008, 06:07 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeingonix View Post
And what means BTK?
maybe "born to kill"? i dont know, i dont play that server
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 05-31-2008, 08:33 PM
dmhabe is on a distinguished road
Eh i don't know how you never heard about BTK, were like a graal house hold name by now. Play Unholy Nation and look for the yellow people
Old 06-01-2008, 08:48 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhabe View Post
Eh i don't know how you never heard about BTK, were like a graal house hold name by now. Play Unholy Nation and look for the yellow people
Can you get out from your own arse now please?
Old 06-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codein View Post
Can you get out from your own arse now please?
Probably not.

They haven't gotten recognition like Baddies did, IMO. When I first downloaded Graal, I think there was a folder called "Baddies (not the guild!)"
Old 06-01-2008, 09:11 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Every guild thinks just because they have some means of being recognized that they're a huge household part of Graal. Tell me, where is MHX today?
Old 06-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Yes, there was a folder called Baddies(not the guild!)
To be honest, the movie was corny as hell. It's plays out more like a budget trailer for a huge game, except it's not really a huge game so all that drama falls really, really short.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:43 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
You may have mild recognition on UN for being annoying and cheap. I doubt any other server cares. Go try and 'dominate' Zodiac
Old 06-02-2008, 04:48 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Pluffy is more known than BTK and I have 0 skills in sparring compared to you guys.

Owned.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Eh, can't say much about BTK. They stole a hat and made several different edited versions of it. Graal pride i guess.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 06-05-2008, 07:48 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I love the maturity these guys show, especially away from the server they're safe on! Whilst minding my own business on Delteria, big, strong and noble Warhawk, in all his splendor and original naming pm'd me. I was amazed at the thoughtfulness Warhawk was giving me, remembering me from his oh-so-quaint BTK thread. Overjoyed, I opened his pm, only to see a single, derogatory word meaning homosexual, followed by him immediately logging off the server.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:02 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I love the maturity these guys show, especially away from the server they're safe on! Whilst minding my own business on Delteria, big, strong and noble Warhawk, in all his splendor and original naming pm'd me. I was amazed at the thoughtfulness Warhawk was giving me, remembering me from his oh-so-quaint BTK thread. Overjoyed, I opened his pm, only to see a single, derogatory word meaning homosexual, followed by him immediately logging off the server.
If you go to Unholy Nation you'll probably be harassed in mass messages like I was, by him and people with on RC who should be acting professional, but instead mass messaging slanderous lies and derogatory words about me. Or maybe they'll just put you on a website calling you obese and claiming Darlene as a pedophile like they did to me , but what can you do with people like this but ignore them?

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 06-07-2008, 05:09 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
It's only Warhawk that can be a bit annoying really. But he is like the posterboy of BTK so...
Old 06-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Sorry, but that sounded funny yet immature.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 06-10-2008, 04:50 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
If you go to Unholy Nation you'll probably be harassed in mass messages like I was, by him and people with on RC who should be acting professional, but instead mass messaging slanderous lies and derogatory words about me. Or maybe they'll just put you on a website calling you obese and claiming Darlene as a pedophile like they did to me , but what can you do with people like this but ignore them?
Last time I was on UN it was mostly other people insulting BTK.

Also, lol@ED