Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 03:33 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
only a few are well known throughout graal and have access to the types of floors to actually discuss these issues with people who run the game, and they are not apart of the action we players want to see, and they agree with us
Right, because we just sit around and do nothing....
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 10-19-2009, 03:53 AM
Empress Door the Unhinged
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
i've been silenced from doing so on more than just one occasion i can think of. the fact is, it's masses of players that make the difference, not just one or even a couple. we can all agree and talk about things, sure, but once mass action takes place to hurt the powers that be in a place that forces them to act, and the action isn't bottle-necked by some different form of "player's" opinions and goals, then we aren't going to get any answers. i'm not even sure they listen to their global staff on these issues, and they're their global ****ing staff |8

i agree with you on all points about graal, and on all points about action. but, as you may have read in this thread, i'm not a respected person on the forums, nor are many people; only a few are well known throughout graal and have access to the types of floors to actually discuss these issues with people who run the game, and they are not apart of the action we players want to see, and they agree with us
Well not to be rude at all, cuz I totally appreciate any and all agreement, but right now you are part of the effort to stop players from getting together in mass. I know exactly ywhat you mean, and I agree, but it doesn't just happen by itself. Just as the description suggests, everyone needs to pitch in, everyone needs to be positive and contribute in some way, whatever way they can manage.

C'mon man, hop on the bandwagon! For once it's not to mock someone or spread a joke meme, it's to actually attempt at making a real difference for real people, including you and me.

WE CAN DO THIS, GUYS!
Old 10-19-2009, 03:59 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Door View Post
boycotting.
Door... I can say with utmost confidence, that any major form of boycotting would get Graal shut down faster than we would have time to come on the forums and complain the boycott not working. This is why, for that reason, that is not an option for improving Graal.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 10-19-2009, 04:35 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Right, because we just sit around and do nothing....
no, you put forth action and receive nothing - it's much, much worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Door... I can say with utmost confidence, that any major form of boycotting would get Graal shut down faster than we would have time to come on the forums and complain the boycott not working. This is why, for that reason, that is not an option for improving Graal.
exactly, but it seems to be one of a few choices that would produce results, but it's also shooting ourselves in the foot. the current silence will just continue otherwise, but doing something can result in the game being erased
Old 10-19-2009, 04:37 AM
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hey you're probably right about that, so I guess boycotting might be a little too extreme for the people who love Graal. But that just shows how lazy, selfish, and unwilling to improve they truly are. Graal has become nothing but money, they seem to show little interest in it, and we players have to hold it together and try to glue the pieces back on. And pay to do so.

So yeah, go ahead and keep supporting and defending that buddy, or maybe we can work toward a better solution, like potentially purchasing the rights to Graal. God knows we do a better job managing it right now than the rotten ones who own it, even though they consistently hold us back by taking our money and putting a huge wall of bureaucracy in our way of any major decisions.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:10 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Kaimetsu, of course. Of the remaining players, Moon Goddess.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:30 AM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
I can't believe people think that Stefan and Unixmad are running Graal at personal loss. If that was the case I think they might actually give a **** about it and work on it because to do so means they have some sort of love of the game as well.

It's painfully obvious they're yielding some profit and are perfectly content to leave the game in the mired **** hole it is because people are still willing to close their eyes and waste their money so that CJ can profit hand over fist.

It's become brutally evident that just asking for improvements isn't enough, so it's pretty evident that the only option left to a consumer actually seeking improvement is to speak with the power of the purse rather than with the diatribes of empty threats and angry words.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:16 AM
Starting not to love you
Curt1zzle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Curt1zzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Sir Link View Post
I can't believe people think that Stefan and Unixmad are running Graal at personal loss. If that was the case I think they might actually give a **** about it and work on it because to do so means they have some sort of love of the game as well.

It's painfully obvious they're yielding some profit and are perfectly content to leave the game in the mired **** hole it is because people are still willing to close their eyes and waste their money so that CJ can profit hand over fist.

It's become brutally evident that just asking for improvements isn't enough, so it's pretty evident that the only option left to a consumer actually seeking improvement is to speak with the power of the purse rather than with the diatribes of empty threats and angry words.

This message has been deleted by Sam. Reason: you should better stop it now
Old 10-19-2009, 09:21 AM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
ur cute
Old 10-19-2009, 09:25 AM
how's it going eh?
jorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of light
dude-ah
03-15-2012 05:49 PM Good riddance. All you do is whine. Hopefully when you are gone you'll man up - Supernanny
Old 10-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
You're conveniently not responding to Door when she's brought the discussion back to her original point, and have decided to focus on things that come across as extreme when they've only really been an example. Because it's only a hypothetical example and not even close to something that is happening in the reality, you should be able to see that "writ[ing] people off" simply because they complain is a completely ignorant statement to make and that is what this entire discussion has been about. Those people are the ones that are keeping this game alive, not the people who pretend as though everything is fine and dandy. At least these people are still here, still trying and optimistic that change could potentially happen, but because they're a little more realistic about their views of the game that's suddenly a bad thing

Yeah, no.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneAngelIbesu View Post
I would like to nominate myself.
You have to climb out from under your Valikorlian rock.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:30 PM
ty Ruf and Kevin, I think they both explained what I meant in short and simple for me, maybe Tig won't have such a hard time with it now that they have.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Quit the hijacks

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:05 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Kaimetsu, of course. Of the remaining players, Moon Goddess.
Implying she actually plays