Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2005, 05:43 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
If anyone needs any stories told, come and sit by the bank, right Vincent ?
Old 02-15-2005, 06:32 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc
I disagree, but I think it was better during the pre-hera age.
I agree, that's the way it was when I first started playing Graal...those were the good times, but things have to change, I guess, to keep up.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 02-15-2005, 11:44 PM
h8 my username
Unpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by syltburk
If anyone needs any stories told, come and sit by the bank, right Vincent ?
Ahaha, right.

"DUEL"
Old 02-16-2005, 02:28 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Of course this is a day after valentines day but:
http://graal.fusionpit.net/images/ma...0in%20love.png
Old 02-16-2005, 03:06 AM
h8 my username
Unpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus
Of course this is a day after valentines day but:
http://graal.fusionpit.net/images/ma...0in%20love.png
Try and make me the forking bride's maid... stupid snowball head...
Old 02-16-2005, 03:07 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
NOT A SNOWBALL HEAD.

And you were the PM you seen on the screen telling me that you hated me.
Old 02-16-2005, 12:28 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
It's a snowball head!

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.

Last edited by Galdor; 02-16-2005 at 03:45 PM..
Old 02-16-2005, 03:47 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor
It's a snowball head!
Don't listen to him. After he made this head he was attacked by rabid dogs and hasn't been the same since!
Old 02-16-2005, 11:03 PM
Shaun will become famous soon enough
I think Classic is still in a transition period. Right now, things are not as great as they were, say, a few months ago. From my understanding, they were rushed into this and had 2 options for developement:
1 - Stay online with a small/temp overworld
2 - Go offline
They picked the first decision, which I believe is the right one.

Classic is still getting bugs worked out, so don't see something there and think it is finished, but merely a transition point.

As a former staff member (I guess the years since are climbing), I am personally ecstatic with what the current staff at Classic may have planned for the world. They are a very skilled and well-rounded team. They can get the job done. I don't know what they have planned, but that is all part of the fun.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:12 AM
h8 my username
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
From my understanding, they were rushed into this and had 2 options for developement:
1 - Stay online with a small/temp overworld
2 - Go offline
3 - Keep "Graal the Adventure" online and continue working on Classic Dev till we had a decent server.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:52 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unpredlctable
3 - Keep "Graal the Adventure" online and continue working on Classic Dev till we had a decent server.
How could they stay online when they were removing compatiblity for 'Non - NPC server' servers?

I keep suggesting things to fix but Storm will either say ':O' or we will get in an arguement.

And Shaun, you might agree, some of the levels that are up now wouldn't have been accepted, even back in the days you were LAT.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:05 AM
h8 my username
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus
How could they stay online when they were removing compatiblity for 'Non - NPC server' servers?
Hm, didn't know they were completely removing compatibility for Non-NPC Server :[
Quote:
I keep suggesting things to fix but Storm will either say ':O' or we will get in an arguement.
Or he may say ":P". They all pretty much mean the same thing from him.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:11 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unpredlctable
They all pretty much mean the same thing from him.
It means he doesn't care for our opinions. Just for anyone who wasn't sure.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:20 AM
Classic Systems Admin
Polo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Polo
:O means wow that could be cool.
:P that sounds really suck and/or un classicy.

I do listen to every little bit of feedback I get and it all gets jigged about in my brain to try and best work out what the players want. If my reply's are a little short, its because 15 people just pm'ed me at once. On some servers youd be lucky to even get a reply.

Proof that the staff are crazy..
*Ghost Pirate: I'm a little teacup short and stubbe here is my raygun here is my butt
DragonX: Jumping jack rabbits Batman! Our eggo waffles have been stolen! To the batmobile Robin!
X-Mann (RC): I have a head ache
Old 02-17-2005, 02:46 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
I'd trade one real responce to five hundred of your little emoticon PMs.