Old_Days is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyone needs to shut their cawks
Old 10-07-2010, 03:56 AM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
say that to my face ****er not online and see what happens
No dem its not even that.. All i'm saying is if he wants to settle something to take it up with me in a message or aim. He's extremely annoying

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 10-07-2010, 04:23 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
He's extremely annoying
It's funny because there's a decent sized list of people who think the same about you.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:34 AM
Vulcan is on a distinguished road
Wow. :o

Playerword Issues: Support Center
Email: [email protected]

Old 10-07-2010, 05:38 AM
Mr. Steal Yo Girl
Gambet1337 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got 20 on dem
Old 10-07-2010, 05:53 AM
Atrius Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
It's funny because there's a decent sized list of people who think the same about you.
And remind me again why I would care about what you and these kids have to say about me? The same kids that make up a small group of nerdy ass nobodys that devote their life to playing a 10 year old out dated 2D side scrolling game thinking they are cool on a forums and a game where they actually live their online character? It's pathetic.. It really, really is.. Sad you devote your days compiling a senus if someone thinks i'm annoying or not.. You need a life.. I have nothing further to say to you, you wern't even worthy of me typing this to check you into your hotel where you can stay put, bud.

Proptip: There IS a world outside of the internet.. Shocking..

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 10-07-2010, 06:01 AM
Atrius Manager
There is a BIG difference between playing this game, and living it.. Alot of these people need to learn that before they turn Graal into the 40, 40 year old virgins: graal edition

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 10-07-2010, 06:17 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Ah the ol 'I'm obviously better than you because I believe you spend all your time on Graal/Online' defense. You're pretty bad at this forums thing.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:42 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And remind me again why I would care about what you and these kids have to say about me? The same kids that make up a small group of nerdy ass nobodys that devote their life to playing a 10 year old out dated 2D side scrolling game thinking they are cool on a forums and a game where they actually live their online character? It's pathetic.. It really, really is.. Sad you devote your days compiling a senus if someone thinks i'm annoying or not.. You need a life.. I have nothing further to say to you, you wern't even worthy of me typing this to check you into your hotel where you can stay put, bud.

Proptip: There IS a world outside of the internet.. Shocking..
Quote:
There is a BIG difference between playing this game, and living it.. Alot of these people need to learn that before they turn Graal into the 40, 40 year old virgins: graal edition
James, I would like to apologize to you.

My comments are unnecessary, and you are clearly the victim here. You want nothing more than to continue coming to these forums in peace, and to make it clear that everyone else who does the same thing is nothing but a completely lifeless nerd.

All you want to do is gloat about being the bigger man and put everyone down who tries to point out you're not very good at being online (and they're clearly nerds and losers for being likable people online!), and that honestly is not too much to ask. After all, all you're trying to do is to get attention and be involved. When you do it, it is not a bad thing. But, you're right, everyone else who posts doesn't have a life, they're bad people. In fact, you're the only one with a life. Everyone who plays Graal, everyone who says something you don't approve of, they're lifeless losers for coming to this place that you happen to be at too.

But you, you have a life! Not everyone has those extra hours in the day. We all have 24 hours that we waste here, but you, you somehow devote all 24 hours of your day to your happy, awesome, real life, and then manage to create a few more hours for Graal, as to not take away from your perfect life. I can only hope to one day be the 27 hour man that you are. Because everyone knows people with real lives don't spend them doing things they enjoy online, that would be preposterous!

But, I do feel like I should correct you though...

There is one instance you're fairly incorrect in, but your conclusion was accurate (it was just the details that were wrong). You assumed that because of my harsh behavior (which was unnecessary: all you did was post a thread making a big deal about quitting in the near future and Graal sucking, and all its players sucking and having no lives, and then you came back; there is nothing wrong with that! And there's certainly nothing wrong with this same behavior you had on GK, that people who did things were wrong and losers for it. They simply weren't doing what you did when you did those things, which was being you). But, that's not completely correct.

You see, I suffer from a very rare disorder: Awesomdicitis. It's pretty time consuming and demands almost all of my attention. It's hard to describe, but in layman's terms, it means I'm forced to lead an awesome life. I'm stuck with this cool job, and great, close friends, and beautiful hair, and I have no say in the matter. Unfortunately, I am almost unanimously liked by the world. I just have to be nice to people to keep up with my bustling social life, lest the numerous parties and road-trips and adventures would become increasingly uncomfortable. So I come online to escape. I have to take out all this pent up sadism on someone. How else can someone be as big a jerk as me, to insult someone who by all accounts started it and pleads for it with every post he makes? This is not the behavior of a normal person, I assure you! It is proof of my disorder! It's not because I have no life, like you so quickly assumed, but because I have too much life! My hands are full of life! I am too happy all the time, perpetually so! And because of that, I have to maintain the zen and find someone to redirect the anger and cruelty that has nowhere else to go!

James, you are my Jesus. You accept my sins and carry them with you, so I may continue to be awesome.

Yeah, I know he didn't read a single line of this
Old 10-07-2010, 06:59 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Sarcasm is the sincerest form of flattery.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
I'm 48 and have never felt the warmth of a woman... don't judge me.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Atrius Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
James, I would like to apologize to you.

My comments are unnecessary, and you are clearly the victim here. You want nothing more than to continue coming to these forums in peace, and to make it clear that everyone else who does the same thing is nothing but a completely lifeless nerd.

All you want to do is gloat about being the bigger man and put everyone down who tries to point out you're not very good at being online (and they're clearly nerds and losers for being likable people online!), and that honestly is not too much to ask. After all, all you're trying to do is to get attention and be involved. When you do it, it is not a bad thing. But, you're right, everyone else who posts doesn't have a life, they're bad people. In fact, you're the only one with a life. Everyone who plays Graal, everyone who says something you don't approve of, they're lifeless losers for coming to this place that you happen to be at too.

But you, you have a life! Not everyone has those extra hours in the day. We all have 24 hours that we waste here, but you, you somehow devote all 24 hours of your day to your happy, awesome, real life, and then manage to create a few more hours for Graal, as to not take away from your perfect life. I can only hope to one day be the 27 hour man that you are. Because everyone knows people with real lives don't spend them doing things they enjoy online, that would be preposterous!

But, I do feel like I should correct you though...

There is one instance you're fairly incorrect in, but your conclusion was accurate (it was just the details that were wrong). You assumed that because of my harsh behavior (which was unnecessary: all you did was post a thread making a big deal about quitting in the near future and Graal sucking, and all its players sucking and having no lives, and then you came back; there is nothing wrong with that! And there's certainly nothing wrong with this same behavior you had on GK, that people who did things were wrong and losers for it. They simply weren't doing what you did when you did those things, which was being you). But, that's not completely correct.

You see, I suffer from a very rare disorder: Awesomdicitis. It's pretty time consuming and demands almost all of my attention. It's hard to describe, but in layman's terms, it means I'm forced to lead an awesome life. I'm stuck with this cool job, and great, close friends, and beautiful hair, and I have no say in the matter. Unfortunately, I am almost unanimously liked by the world. I just have to be nice to people to keep up with my bustling social life, lest the numerous parties and road-trips and adventures would become increasingly uncomfortable. So I come online to escape. I have to take out all this pent up sadism on someone. How else can someone be as big a jerk as me, to insult someone who by all accounts started it and pleads for it with every post he makes? This is not the behavior of a normal person, I assure you! It is proof of my disorder! It's not because I have no life, like you so quickly assumed, but because I have too much life! My hands are full of life! I am too happy all the time, perpetually so! And because of that, I have to maintain the zen and find someone to redirect the anger and cruelty that has nowhere else to go!

James, you are my Jesus. You accept my sins and carry them with you, so I may continue to be awesome.

Yeah, I know he didn't read a single line of this

*clap clap* bravo.. bravo.. Now when I retire from my 27 hour days and have an extra 10 minutes, I will potentially write you some dedicated paragraph to describe my disease of "badassness" and we can relate. Have a great day, friend.

I read the whole thing smiling and being flattered someone would take time out of their busy, hectic day to address this issue in such a flattering way.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 10-07-2010, 08:35 AM
Atrius Manager
We might as well go ahead and rename the title of this thread. Suprised mods havn't reared their ugly heads yet.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 10-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
zzz
Old 10-07-2010, 01:56 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
sup guys