Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
I like it
Old 08-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimsonSky View Post
then just nerf the damage because that craps unbearable.
That wouldn't fix the problem we are addressing, it would only make the gun extremely ****ty in normal fighting situations. I personally am mentioning the special situation of a small area or in closed room where if repetitively hit, you are virtually unable to move. It honestly wouldn't matter if it did 1 damage or 100, the fact is that it fires fast enough that if the knock back doesn't push you out of the explosion you can be pinned down and ultimately 'instakilled' without being able to do anything about it.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:28 PM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
KrimsonSky can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to KrimsonSky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
That wouldn't fix the problem we are addressing, it would only make the gun extremely ****ty in normal fighting situations. I personally am mentioning the special situation of a small area or in closed room where if repetitively hit, you are virtually unable to move. It honestly wouldn't matter if it did 1 damage or 100, the fact is that it fires fast enough that if the knock back doesn't push you out of the explosion you can be pinned down and ultimately 'instakilled' without being able to do anything about it.
Not to mention that it's also a AC [that does massive dmg] ...
*Bell (Tue Feb 09 15:32:52 2010): go sit on noctorious and pretend you're on Era!
Chris Vimes (Sun Aug 08 09:40:16 2010): r u rly a purple super dragon??
snk (Working) (Wed Oct 13 12:40:55 2010):they do nothing, i hate them with passion
Old 08-05-2010, 12:02 AM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
So yeah, SY's gun > Luger ... that's messed up ..
*Bell (Tue Feb 09 15:32:52 2010): go sit on noctorious and pretend you're on Era!
snk (Working) (Wed Oct 13 12:40:55 2010):they do nothing, i hate them with passion
Old 08-05-2010, 01:47 AM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
The problem is how fast it shoots. Quit getting off-topic.
Either that or make the explosion knock you in another direction, but even then you'd be frozen as you move to that direction. So once again, the firerrate.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 08-05-2010, 02:52 PM
****arus
xTcDiabloxTc is on a distinguished road
I still don't understand why they have a grenade launcher....
Old 08-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTcDiabloxTc View Post
I still don't understand why they have a grenade launcher....
This is a fair point, to be honest. I get the ranks being basically role played to coincide with Scotland Yard. I get the Scotland Yard uniforms. A grenade launcher in the middle of it all seems rather out of place indeed.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 08-05-2010, 05:40 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
This is a fair point, to be honest. I get the ranks being basically role played to coincide with Scotland Yard. I get the Scotland Yard uniforms. A grenade launcher in the middle of it all seems rather out of place indeed.
welcome to era!
Old 08-05-2010, 06:32 PM
I believe they plan on changing that. (Gang Name / Theme).
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 08-05-2010, 06:43 PM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
I believe they plan on changing that. (Gang Name / Theme).
I think SY is an okay group and fits era's purpose, but just the gun is what needs to be changed, they should just auction 1 or a few so not every player in SY can use one, only a few on Era would.

But SY definitely needs a new gun asap. They take the fun out of raiding.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Why not make an actual Rocket ammunition they have to stock and buy in their little base. Then they'll stop spamming that ****.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimsonSky View Post
I think SY is an okay group and fits era's purpose, but just the gun is what needs to be changed, they should just auction 1 or a few so not every player in SY can use one, only a few on Era would.

But SY definitely needs a new gun asap. They take the fun out of raiding.
Its purpose isn't being served as a gang. Changing the name / theme is more logical.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Yea for real. Something really has to be done about that gun. It wouldn't be so bad if it had a slower fire rate.. but if you run into those rockets and get hit by them one after another, you can't move. Its redicilous. Blazian Bandits gets a 25 damage shipka, Scotland Yard gets a beefed up Artillery Cannon, but Black Holst gets the old same damned BHer? Something needs done.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-07-2010, 02:15 PM
hunterhunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
Yea for real. Something really has to be done about that gun. It wouldn't be so bad if it had a slower fire rate.. but if you run into those rockets and get hit by them one after another, you can't move. Its redicilous. Blazian Bandits gets a 25 damage shipka, Scotland Yard gets a beefed up Artillery Cannon, but Black Holst gets the old same damned BHer? Something needs done.

Are you serious? Your damned BHer is the MOST overpowered weapon if you know how to use it. Don't ***** about it. I personally would much rather have a BHer than a DC-9.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
You know what'd be cool? Not having gang guns. Use wtf ever you want without some stupid restriction. At least then people will join for loyalty and not the weapon.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·