Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Crescent Pirates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2009, 09:04 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Letter to Dustari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter to Dustari
Dear King Craigus Elbridge of Dustari

We, The Pirates of the Crescent Isle challenge
Dustari to a core battle on Sunday the 19th
of July 2009 at 21:00 gmt. Awaiting
confirmation from King Craigus before preseeding.

Thank you

Signed
Retired Governor Felix Lionheart of the Crescent Pirates.

Last edited by cyan3; 07-17-2009 at 04:22 PM..
Old 07-16-2009, 09:20 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Pirates write fancy and formal letters to kings requesting challenges? Wow.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:57 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
They're not regular pirates, they're Crescent Pirates
Old 07-16-2009, 10:17 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Pirates write fancy and formal letters to kings requesting challenges? Wow.
The whole rape, pillage and stumble around drunk routine has been done to death, we are hitting it with a new perspective.

Old 07-16-2009, 11:16 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Should've used Sean or Shadow's body has a means of communication and wrote the message on that
Old 07-17-2009, 12:40 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
The whole rape, pillage and stumble around drunk routine has been done to death, we are hitting it with a new perspective.
A typical medieval perspective such as Dustari's is far from "new".
Old 07-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
How can i refuse when you clearly went to so much trouble I hope we both get a good turnout.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:16 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
The battle will be starting 40 minutes from now.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:24 PM
We had a great turnout with around 21 pirates showed up for the event ready to face Dustari in battle. The battle it's self was fairly one sided as we had superior numbers than our enemy but they put up a good fight and I would like to thank them for allowing this battle to happen. I'm sure everybody involved had a great time and hope to do this again if possible with more even numbers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cpdustaribattle1.jpg
Views:	829
Size:	307.2 KB
ID:	48994   Click image for larger version

Name:	cpdustaribattle2.jpg
Views:	843
Size:	485.7 KB
ID:	48995   Click image for larger version

Name:	cpdustaribattle3.jpg
Views:	832
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	48996   Click image for larger version

Name:	cpdustaribattle4.jpg
Views:	831
Size:	243.1 KB
ID:	48997   Click image for larger version

Name:	cpdustaribattle5.jpg
Views:	828
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	48998  

Old 07-19-2009, 10:29 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Was fun but 22:8, quite one sided.
One thing was made clear though, magic is too strong in core. Don't see why resist scrolls were disabled when someone with 600sp can spam storms all day, lag everyone so they can barely run away and basically annihilate them all.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
Was a nice battle thanks for sorting it all out Felix and what a super turn out Pirates had with 21 members, Dustari also had a awesome turnout with around 9 but it was just to much for us, i hope we can have more intresting battles in the future but it was certainly alot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Was fun but 22:8, quite one sided.
One thing was made clear though, magic is too strong in core. Don't see why resist scrolls were disabled when someone with 600sp can spam storms all day, lag everyone so they can barely run away and basically annihilate them all.
Klay is a special case with blood rings but yeah i understand. I believe if scrolls are removed from core that also mana gems should be to. I'm not saying Klay used them because i don't know if he did and quite possibly didn't but im fairly sure mana gems are useable in core.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:40 PM
The face of the Earth.
Vincent3313 is on a distinguished road
The thing about magic though is that it gives a chance for lower levels to actually hurt some of the higher levels. Though, in some cases Magic is very deadly. I have to admit Magic is way overpowered in GK.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent3313 View Post
The thing about magic though is that it gives a chance for lower levels to actually hurt some of the higher levels. Though, in some cases Magic is very deadly. I have to admit Magic is way overpowered in GK.
Magic is still a very good skill to have in core and does allow lower levels to have a bigger part in the battle but we all agree it is overpowering.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:23 PM
Events Admin
Noobie8205 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Noobie8205
When magic damage is increased by level like the resists that come from scrolls are I'll stop complaining. Someone with a 107 scroll is basically immune to all magic damage... and that's so much more fair amirite? I'm basically the only really deadly mage on the server atm so for you to base that off me alone is really unfair. Not every other mage has 650 SP and can do what I can.

And @ your lag, get a new computer that's not my problem or the game's. I can spam all day and not see an ounce of lag and my computer is almost 5 years old.

Hearing the music is like seeing the colors of trance and feeling the power of acid

Old 07-19-2009, 11:33 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie8205 View Post
When magic damage is increased by level like the resists that come from scrolls are I'll stop complaining. Someone with a 107 scroll is basically immune to all magic damage... and that's so much more fair amirite? I'm basically the only really deadly mage on the server atm so for you to base that off me alone is really unfair. Not every other mage has 650 SP and can do what I can.

And @ your lag, get a new computer that's not my problem or the game's. I can spam all day and not see an ounce of lag and my computer is almost 5 years old.
Everyone else was having a nice friendly debate on this topic. Why go ruin it and flame someone?

Tags
crescent pirates, dustari, event, graal kingdoms