Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2011, 01:31 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
It's planned to be released end of March, can be interesting to release then.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:45 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
It's planned to be released end of March, can be interesting to release then.
Will they share the same server as classic iPhone, have an exact copy of classic iphone except not shared with iPhone players, or have a server of their own? I'll be seriously dissapointed if Android gets a better graal server than iPhone.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:48 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
Will they share the same server as classic iPhone, have an exact copy of classic iphone except not shared with iPhone players, or have a server of their own? I'll be seriously dissapointed if Android gets a better graal server than iPhone.
I think that the plan was to put android players on the same server as iPhone players
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:02 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
I'll be seriously dissapointed if Android gets a better graal server than iPhone.
As disappointing as the fact that Classic iPhone is absolutely nothing like Classic and a very poor representation of PC Graal's standards as a whole?
Rest assured though, it will probably be the easiest and most effortless option.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:29 AM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
I think that the plan was to put android players on the same server as iPhone players
Agreed.
I think the last thing they need would be MORE servers to watch. It'd make more sense to put them all on the same server as CI. Of course there are probably lag issues and such that need to be worked out, but that goes without saying I suppose.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:32 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
As disappointing as the fact that Classic iPhone is absolutely nothing like Classic and a very poor representation of PC Graal's standards as a whole?
Rest assured though, it will probably be the easiest and most effortless option.
I agree, but apparently this overpriced hat shop server makes more money than real game. the game was looking great up until may, then the expensive hats starting coming and the gralats packs and the pet morphs and it just took a giant dive. it was cool when the onnet forest quest came out, and many more were supposed to come, but stefan changed his mind and found out a server of this style is much more profitable.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:51 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
I agree, but apparently this overpriced hat shop server makes more money than real game. the game was looking great up until may, then the expensive hats starting coming and the gralats packs and the pet morphs and it just took a giant dive. it was cool when the onnet forest quest came out, and many more were supposed to come, but stefan changed his mind and found out a server of this style is much more profitable.
Obviously the intention first and foremost is to make money, but you can't exactly play down the chances of achieving this through other means as it's not like they have really been attempted thus far, I for one actually do agree with the concept of micro-transactions, I just don't believe the current iPhone servers are utilising it in a decent or fun way, it could be much more effective to create actual gameplay and sell items as a form of aid/upgrade/perk on top, but the way it has been done is more or less revolving the entire server around it and alienating those not in a position to be paying inflated prices for trivial things that aren't of any real use.