Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Bugs
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2015, 03:55 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura about
Bigworm bug

Currently brutal maps are impossible to complete, the bigworms are invincible, nor can they cause harm, i massed this out last night but i am unsure if Sky managed to see the message.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:48 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Well I went into a Brutal map right after reading this, I have no problem damaging and killing all the worms, but with the snakes having so much HP, it's hard to actually finish the map with only one person.
But I don't see anything actually wrong with them?
Edit: I'm able to kill both Bigworms and Badworms.
Old 09-20-2015, 06:07 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura about
It's strange, i may be too low level to kill them, as i was able to hurt one a little bit, but they still do not cause me any harm.
Old 09-20-2015, 06:19 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravator
Currently brutal maps are impossible to complete, the bigworms are invincible, nor can they cause harm, i massed this out last night but i am unsure if Sky managed to see the message.
They are Level 66 monsters now. Your profile shows you are Level 54. You need to level up more and improve your weapons and armor.

I would suggest leveling up a bit in Immense Maps first. Brutals are now meant for Level 60 and above.

Not being able to hit them when you're low level is not a bug. Monster statistics have just changed recently. However, we may look into the fact that they're not doing damage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps
Well I went into a Brutal map right after reading this, I have no problem damaging and killing all the worms, but with the snakes having so much HP, it's hard to actually finish the map with only one person.
We may lower their HP a little more, considering that 5 pop out for each worm killed. Thanks for making a point of it.

Last edited by Draenin; 09-20-2015 at 07:27 AM..