Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > NPC Scripting > Code Gallery
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2014, 09:40 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Graal Shop Pro

Welcome to my thread!

I've been working on a much improved scripted Graal Shop (GANI Editor). I've made quite a lot of progress and created a few ganis with it that would have been painful otherwise.

I believe I'm at or close to complete feature parity with the current Graalshop editor.

Controls / Gestures

1. Right mouse button held down to move the preview axis.
2. Ctrl + Left click to select multiple sprites.
3. Keyboard arrows can be used to make fine adjustments to selected sprites.
4. Sprites can be deleted by dragging them into the sprite list, or by being selected and pressing the delete key.
5. Wheel mouse to zoom in and out.

New Features

1. Multiple Sprite Selections. You can select multiple by holding CTRL and selecting a sprite.
2. Full Sprite Effects Support. Color, Mode, Rotate, Stretch all display properly in the preview.
3. Sprite Cutter. You simply select the non-transparent part of the image and it uses a fill algorithm to determine the bounds of the sprite.
4. Gridlines can be disabled.
5. Other small stuff that I can't recall.

I was planning on implementing more features but my work has kind of stagnated on it.

There is currently no serverside functionality to the tool so you don't need to worry about staff having it.

Ganis currently save to your Graal folder under scriptfiles or to your level/ganis folder if you're editing one from there.

Screenshot

Try it out!

You can log on to Zodiac and use the command "/graalshop" (without quotes) to open it.

Alternatively you can download the script, add it to your server and use it there.
Attached Files
File Type: txt graalshop_preview.txt (142.2 KB, 1708 views)
Old 03-30-2014, 12:31 AM
Pizza Wizard
PhantosP2P will become famous soon enough
If there's a greater force of scripting working towards making Graal a more productive platform, I don't know who it could be. Thanks FP!
Old 03-30-2014, 04:50 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Just needs inbetweening.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:58 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Impressive work as always
Old 03-30-2014, 09:42 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
FP Knorr.
Old 03-30-2014, 07:17 PM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
nice work, and great contribution as always. thanks.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:12 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
awesome thing you did there!

didnt check it out yet, but are the rotated images inside the preview done with your editor or are those already set by the template?
Old 03-30-2014, 11:21 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Very nice, I'll be sure to check it later. Looks great.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:23 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
didnt check it out yet, but are the rotated images inside the preview done with your editor or are those already set by the template?
Editor. I made them using the batch rotate feature in the add sprite menu out of a single sprite.

With batch rotate you could take a single sword frame either 45 or 90 degree then specify:

Sprites: 8 (360 / 45)
Start: 0
End: 6.28 (Start and End are set to that by default)

and it would create the rest sprites using the rotate effect. You can also change the Stretch X or Y to -1 and get the mirrored version of the sprites.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:13 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
FYI- I didn't look at your code, but for Facebook you can't combine rotateeffects and coloreffects. It's one or the other
Old 04-02-2014, 04:18 AM
team canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
FYI- I didn't look at your code, but for Facebook you can't combine rotateeffects and coloreffects. It's one or the other
that's dumb
Old 04-02-2014, 04:24 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
I've just tested it on Zodiac. It's really great. Good job
Old 04-07-2014, 10:08 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Nice :-)
Old 04-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Nice :-)
no u

-on topic-

I'll try it out when I get back from having a walk,

if only the default GUI from Graal wasn't such an eyesore

Old 04-14-2014, 10:02 PM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Spikedude will become famous soon enough
We've been using this on Era, and it is the greatest thing ever. The sprite cutter saves so much time and adds so much flexibility, and I love having the script window right there. Best thing ever - especially since I'm stuck on a Mac so all I had before was the old in-game editor (which worked, but not without frustration). I don't think I could thank you enough!

The only problem I've had so far is with crashing while Importing sprites - is this a known issue or something I might be doing wrong?