Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
i think "they" are saying it from a economical driven point of view, to copy off others, because thats what most people do nowadays, they look at so many references and arn't really staying original, if "they" are so less imaginative, then so be it, but if one has the potential to visualize and put the imagination into reality, thats even better to stand out

originality can be dangerous, since you may or may not know the reaction from others, if you use something existing that already had positive response, then the layman might aswell be deceived...

what "they" are trying to make out of you, is a productive copy machine with illustrational skills i believe...

Old 10-05-2013, 05:03 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Ima be a copy machine! wooo!~

Made these awhile ago for iclassic, no idea if they were used.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:14 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future

These tilesets were commissioned from me by Ducati. I was promised before I made them that if I spent so much time on them and she ever stopped developing/couldn't develop/stuff that I could make them free for use, as I don't want to see them go unused o-o...

SO...here they are. Free for use to anyone.

Last edited by Clockwork; 10-12-2013 at 03:15 AM..
Old 10-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
hnnnnnnnnnnng these are lovely.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:13 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
awesome!!
Old 10-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
I really like the style, its all so simple and clean...unlike my stuff.

Edit: I just noticed the bathtub with the rubber duckies and I think that's my favorite part.

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 10-12-2013, 09:06 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
time to make a server

ps: NICE DEATHLY HALLOWS REFERENCE
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.