Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2017, 07:32 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
they look ok from the front, but the sides match kia's figure perfectly
Old 06-29-2017, 03:31 PM
LimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura aboutLimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura about
Hrmm... what if...

Hey, can we maybe have a "Lupine" race? The idea here being that not only I could still have something akin to head826.png but it could open up some extra possibilities for gameplay with a beast person race. They could have bonuses to "woodsman/hunter" type jobs but some human jobs could be simply to civilized for both them and the employers who would rather not have someone with more feral tendencies doing some jobs.

Just spitballing here.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:19 PM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
can you add zormite heads with fur?
Old 06-29-2017, 04:47 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
then theyre not zormites (
Old 06-29-2017, 06:05 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post

This is what zormite characters made by konidias look like. I'm going to have zormite characters, I just need to work on it more so that not every zormite will look like this.
cool cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
I'm a disgusting mutant
Old 06-29-2017, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I'm a disgusting mutant
u can say that again
Old 07-04-2017, 06:50 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Pretty small update here, but I went ahead and rescripted the old Safari house in gs2. You can now pay 5 gralats to go on a hunt for a while. It's pretty basic and you can get the Fire-Ball weapon as a reward if you get 250 points. Maybe I'll update it in the future but as of right now it's exactly like it was during the classic 2001 days.
Old 07-07-2017, 07:53 PM
can i catch special pokemon ?
Old 07-07-2017, 08:51 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
can i catch special pokemon ?
their offbrand equivalent is available, like Chornsey and Squatle.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
their offbrand equivalent is available, like Chornsey and Squatle.
lol'd
Old 07-10-2017, 05:46 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Another small update, but I updated the Apple Pie bakery to work with new systems.

Next I'm going to centralize it so that bakery is actually on the second floor of the main Bakery.

I am also going to add a small shop to the Bakery with items that can make baking and possibly farming tasks more streamlined, for example a backpack to harvest and carry more than one wheat at a time.

I also plan to add a barber shop to Harmonia similar to the demo one I placed in Bomboria. I want every town to be like a sort of garden-like hub where a player can find shops of each type with different items being rotated daily, have access to events, take part in jobs, engage with NPCs, trade with players, etc.

I know it seems trivial to spend time on the Bakery job but I really just want to get the basic essential stuff out of the way first. There will be a period in the future when I focus primarily on events, and another period when I focus primarily on Kingdoms, and another for Quests.
Old 07-18-2017, 01:38 AM
G2k1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I'm a disgusting mutant
Today I added this so you can morph to Zormite if you want.

I also spent some time working on the water can, now it drops water on the ground visibly and can put out fires made by torches.

I spent time working on the torch to make it able to burn objects like bushes, and hopefully players and even trees in the future.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	torchexamp1.png
Views:	666
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	56001  
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2017, 03:49 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I love you
Old 07-18-2017, 06:32 AM
G2k1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimetasticSlushy View Post
Hrmm... what if...

Hey, can we maybe have a "Lupine" race? The idea here being that not only I could still have something akin to head826.png but it could open up some extra possibilities for gameplay with a beast person race. They could have bonuses to "woodsman/hunter" type jobs but some human jobs could be simply to civilized for both them and the employers who would rather not have someone with more feral tendencies doing some jobs.

Just spitballing here.
There is actually a wolf race. It might not look exactly like your head but something in the ballpark.
Old 07-18-2017, 02:42 PM
zormite is so 2000 and late, where da pluffy at