Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2017, 05:05 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
First thing I'd say I'm genuinely happy about. Those old new bodies were ugly as hell.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:01 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
First thing I'd say I'm genuinely happy about. Those old new bodies were ugly as hell.
I actually saved your client flags and weapon list when you logged in, in order to figure out how this system works again. You probably still had staff rights too.

edit: just checked and you have RC access and warping rights lmao
Old 04-04-2017, 06:58 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
I actually saved your client flags and weapon list when you logged in, in order to figure out how this system works again. You probably still had staff rights too.

edit: just checked and you have RC access and warping rights lmao
How did that happen? Or is this the original server you're working with? I thought you bought your own.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:37 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I did have my own private server but Bomy Island is actually hosted by graal online still. It's been there being neglected all these years.

I have seen a few players log in who still had all of their stuff, one of which still had over 4000 gralats. There are also a few playerhouses with quite a bit of cash in the bank.

Last edited by Kamaeru; 04-04-2017 at 12:41 PM..
Old 04-07-2017, 06:17 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
still at it
Old 06-27-2017, 01:25 AM
G2k1
I went ahead and updated the server so that everyone will be using the new character style.

The bakery has also been updated so that players receive the Scythe from Bako and harvest their own wheat.

All of the human jobs should be working properly.

The market has also been updated to work correctly.

Beware though, there are glitches if you use the old Hat Trading item, any musical instruments, or the Bamboo Rod. That stuff will be fixed soon.

For older players, I can allow you to transfer your items and gralats over but you will not be able to keep your hats.

If you are experiencing buggy player appearance (for people who have already played the server), go to the tailor in Harmonia to fix it.

Going ahead and updating now allows me to be able to move forward a lot faster with developing for the new systems with stuff like making the new inventory and events.

Everything you see is WIP and beta. In the future there will be a different starting sequence, character creation GUI, etc.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	charlobby.png
Views:	695
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	55995   Click image for larger version

Name:	bakoexamp.png
Views:	701
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	55996   Click image for larger version

Name:	marketexamp.png
Views:	691
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	55997  

Last edited by Kamaeru; 06-27-2017 at 04:58 AM..
Old 06-27-2017, 02:54 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
Pretty dang awesome. I'll be on to check it out later.
Old 06-27-2017, 04:44 PM
something vague
JinZero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JinZero
Kamaeru, good playing on your server last night man. Haven't had that much fun online since I was 12 😂
Old 06-27-2017, 08:57 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
I miss the market stalls. I made enough flipping items to buy a player house there. What a waste of money that was.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:07 AM
G2k1
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
I miss the market stalls. I made enough flipping items to buy a player house there. What a waste of money that was.
The cool thing is that CheeToS came back and completely rescripted the market in gs2 in 2011. He made it way more flexible so I can easily add new markets, or new items that can be traded. It also allows to stack multiple of the same item in a slot.

In the future I'd like to update this to use a cool multiple choice GUI for interacting with the stands, because newer players will never be able to figure out how to use them by chat commands like "put item on 1 for 10" otherwise.
Old 06-28-2017, 11:59 AM
LimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura aboutLimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura about
I can't use my favorite head now :/
Old 06-28-2017, 08:30 PM
G2k1
Yes, you're right. The player appearance is fully customizable now. No more of the legacy player graphics will be used. We will however accept custom graphics, but they must adhere the our new sprite templates. There won't be any "sethead" stuff but things like basic player appearance will either be free or very inexpensive to change. Stuff like clothing items, hats, backpacks, etc will be premium limited items which can become rare, and can be traded in the market.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:36 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
As long as I can be blue, I'd idle there

e.: can't b blue, nvm

Last edited by kia345; 06-28-2017 at 08:51 PM..
Old 06-28-2017, 08:55 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post

im blue
Old 06-29-2017, 05:33 AM
G2k1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post

This is what zormite characters made by konidias look like. I'm going to have zormite characters, I just need to work on it more so that not every zormite will look like this.
Attached Images