Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 11:55 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
klayton/Ammo Prices

Klayton must be the least collaborative staff member yet to be recruited by the staff team (and it's not easy). I asked him why GP ammo is less expensive than AM ammo at the spar complex and he replied: "there's a reason for it but i won't tell you".
It's not only this incident that showed me Klayton's incompetence, in fact he rarely answers PMs (although he's a PR and he should check on hack/glitch reports).
Anyways, could anyone enlighten me on why ammo at the spar complex has different prices? Did some staff member get corrupted, abusive or is it simply (most likely) a mistake? I've PMed several staff members but none have replied, I had to go to the same level as Klayton was in, just to recieve a dumb answer.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:16 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Supply and Demand.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:24 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
Klayton must be the least collaborative staff member yet to be recruited by the staff team (and it's not easy). I asked him why GP ammo is less expensive than AM ammo at the spar complex and he replied: "there's a reason for it but i won't tell you".
It's not only this incident that showed me Klayton's incompetence, in fact he rarely answers PMs (although he's a PR and he should check on hack/glitch reports).
Anyways, could anyone enlighten me on why ammo at the spar complex has different prices? Did some staff member get corrupted, abusive or is it simply (most likely) a mistake? I've PMed several staff members but none have replied, I had to go to the same level as Klayton was in, just to recieve a dumb answer.
Real life is going to whoop this guys butt.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:26 AM
Cubes is a jewel in the roughCubes is a jewel in the rough
Old 10-19-2012, 12:26 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Real life is going to whoop this guys butt.
lolol
Old 10-19-2012, 12:34 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Klayton is great, he's been working on a ton of stuff (including the new outbreak, yes?) and is all around a pretty awesome dude.

Why are you asking someone who isn't a highadmin a question about businesses, anyway? If I were (still?) a PR and someone asked me a question that wasn't in my jurisdiction, I'd assume saying 'so-and-so is who you need to talk to' would get me just as many negative results as a silly answer. I'd make jokes, too.

To answer your question..I did that a long time ago when I was undercutting all of Scrimps' prices. He was too much of an idiot to notice. If you can get them to change mine (up) to yours, I would prefer that to downing the price to my level, since this is how we approached the disparity in store prices

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:45 AM
Era since 2005
the spar complex prices (in my case) are higher than the normal ammo mart and gunpoint prices.
btw klayton is house admin and has level rights, and he wasn't trolling he was just being bossy
Old 10-19-2012, 12:52 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
the spar complex prices (in my case) are higher than the normal ammo mart and gunpoint prices.
btw klayton is house admin and has level rights, and he wasn't trolling he was just being bossy
They're supposed to be higher by a dollar or two.

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Quote:
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:18 AM
Era since 2005
oh..yours are 6, 6, 7, 8 and mine are 7, 7, 8, 9
idc what the prices are honestly..as long as GP and AM prices are equal
Old 10-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
They were 1 $ higher originally as a "convenience fee" I suppose you could call it. But instead of bringing stuff up here ever...single...time... why not try to ask Zach, Blue or even Jem? You know, the people who are in charge of that stuff.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:51 AM
Era since 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
They were 1 $ higher originally as a "convenience fee" I suppose you could call it. But instead of bringing stuff up here ever...single...time... why not try to ask Zach, Blue or even Jem? You know, the people who are in charge of that stuff.
it's 2 days i've been pming zach, blue and other staff members..jem hasn't been on at the same time i have
Old 10-19-2012, 03:32 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Just for the record, I did not receive a PM involving prices at ammo mart.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:39 AM
Era since 2005
no but i pmed u about some glitches and u dnt seem to care anymore =(
Old 10-19-2012, 03:44 AM
Still wasting time here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
Just for the record, I did not receive a PM involving prices at ammo mart.
did you..fix them?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-19-2012, 03:49 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
did you..fix them?
Fix what? The prices?
No, I'm not the GBA. I don't decide how these businesses are balanced. :o