Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 12:20 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhunk View Post
He hardly ever logged on and when he did he messed around with staff items and such.
You probably never saw me cause I was never around where the players were. I was either in a house, on the dev map or on the server Era Dev. What staff items are we referring to anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhunk View Post
I looked at the server levels in general, and I didn't see any kind of work from him.
You're claiming I never made any levels on the server in general? If you've ever owned a house, I probably made the levels for it. If you've been in any kind of player shop or NPC shop that was made/re-made recently, I was the one that made it or helped make it (scripts and such). (ex. Fort Knox, Era Hotel, Vengeance Radio, Instrument Shop, Bank of Era.. Those are the ones I could think of off the top of my head).
Old 09-12-2010, 01:36 AM
Frankie9011 is an unknown quantity at this point
can you go away already
Old 09-13-2010, 08:17 AM
King
Herb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
What staff items are we referring to anyway
mainly the katana, until it got deleted

R.I.P. Travis Fo
Late Night Crew
Old 09-15-2010, 10:07 PM
Ex Manager of Era
DazJenova is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DazJenova Send a message via MSN to DazJenova
Goodluck Tim all the best buddy you were a great staff member.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
You're claiming I never made any levels on the server in general? If you've ever owned a house, I probably made the levels for it. If you've been in any kind of player shop or NPC shop that was made/re-made recently, I was the one that made it or helped make it (scripts and such). (ex. Fort Knox, Era Hotel, Vengeance Radio, Instrument Shop, Bank of Era.. Those are the ones I could think of off the top of my head).
You and Rachel did redo most house levels, but those were all at player request with payments, you more than likely had to do them. And most of the time it was just to recolor or fix things in the levels, or sometimes (with Rachel more than you) I saw old/other Era levels copy/pasted, lol.

Fort Knox - 1 level
EH - 3 main levels then 3 diff rooms copied and pasted 20 times (the original ones looked horrible too, haven't checked more recently)
VR - Practically useless levels (got deleted a month later), and there was only like 3 rooms
Instrument- 2 levels
Bank- 3 levels, also practically useless.

That's fairly sad tbh, I could easily make all those levels in a few hours, and they would probably look better.... and it took you over a year?

Well, 'nuff bashing, you were one of the better staff members reguardless, sad to see you go.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:57 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Tim did a lot more than you're giving him credit for, Rogue.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:41 PM
Precise is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Precise Send a message via MSN to Precise
Jesus, there's a lot of hate when it comes to staff and Era.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:25 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
lol era

so stable
Old 09-16-2010, 02:10 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Tim did a lot more than you're giving him credit for, Rogue.
I just remarked on what he claimed, I didn't mention anything otherwise, and I said he was awesome, always uploaded my house levels.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:24 AM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
Let alone completing nearly 7 levels in a "couple" hours just doesn't seem right nor fit the time limit. If that's how fast you work, then congratulations, but...

I suggest you re-think what you are saying...

You're completely bashing him one minute, the next you're saying he was one of the better admins on Era. I don't see how that works, considering as a LAT you're suppose to get as much levels done with as much unique and skill you can add. Stating what you had said in your first statement "That's fairly sad tbh, I could easily make all those levels in a few hours, and they would probably look better.... and it took you over a year?" isn't being a "better staff member."

Also for Frank and others bickering...
Why was it that he was re-hired back to the team when Kinetaro was given Manager? If he was so lazy and full of abuse I don't see as to why he was hired back. There must have been something that he was doing right.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:21 AM
MontyPython is a jewel in the roughMontyPython is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor View Post
If he was so lazy and full of abuse I don't see as to why he was hired back. There must have been something that he was doing right.
Getting hired back means nothing.

http://www.answers.com/topic/cybersex
Old 09-16-2010, 03:21 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
The money players had to pay for house levels went to the tax safe, not Tim's bank account (at least when I was around)...it's not like he was getting anything out of it
Old 09-16-2010, 04:05 AM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyPython View Post
Getting hired back means nothing.

http://www.answers.com/topic/cybersex
It means something considered some of the staff that worked previously on Chris' management weren't hired.

Whether they liked Tim or not, he was picked.