Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What do you think of the probabilities of a new wave type of server being released?
Good 4 16.00%
Fairly Good 1 4.00%
Not Good 3 12.00%
Bad 17 68.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2002, 05:02 AM
InfernoOfFury is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to InfernoOfFury Send a message via AIM to InfernoOfFury Send a message via Yahoo to InfernoOfFury
Post New Wave of Playerworld Hiring

There is a server project called Infinitum taking place as we speak. We have staff from all over taking time off from their servers just to get a hand in on whats going on. This server contains some of the most advanced Graal technologies that any server has ever seen. You would be wise if you have any skill in any area such as NAT or LAT or GFX, to come and atleast check it out. I am the Owner of the server and you dont get these kind of opportunites all the time. Just because you might or do want to be hired on the server, does not mean that you will be. Our requirements are not only as high as g2k2 or g2k1, but maybe even a little higher due to the request level. Also, dont even think about trying to team up with us in the first place if you have no skill in any area whatsoever. Thankyou and have a great day.

ESP

AIM: GraalESP
yahoo: creepingdeathesp
E-mail: [email protected]
Old 06-03-2002, 05:08 AM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Old 06-03-2002, 05:09 AM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Dude, servers don't get volunteers even if they maintain low standards. You're not gonna get a single worker at G2K2 standard.
Old 06-03-2002, 05:23 AM
Radioactive Cow
Jinx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jinx
Why do you make two posts like this?

And I don't understand what the poll is about.

-Jinx
InsaneFishP0sse: He got a severe paper cut last week and died of blood loss, very sad
Confucious2002: so unix took over his body?
InsaneFishP0sse: No, actually it was the NPC Server,
InsaneFishP0sse: Now if you PM Nemesis, he will go "I am Nemesis, the PW Admin, I handle almost all Playerworlds currently online"
Old 06-03-2002, 05:26 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Thumbs up for war amps!
Old 06-03-2002, 05:30 AM
haunter is on a distinguished road
I wanna see screenshots of your "better then g2k1, g2k2" to make sure im not the one stuck doing all the work
Old 06-03-2002, 05:31 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
me too -_-
Old 06-03-2002, 05:38 AM
Send a message via ICQ to InfernoOfFury Send a message via AIM to InfernoOfFury Send a message via Yahoo to InfernoOfFury
Just Listen For Once

Listen, If you dont want a part in the server, Then stop badmouthing it. Im sure you wouldnt want anyone badmouthing any of your "wonderful" creations. So back off. Also, we only hire the best of the best. We already have the best GraalOnline scripter there is, You can guess as to who that is. Also we have the best LAT on GraalOnline. No I'm not being biased, I know this for a fact, and so does my whole server team. I dont have to answer to your replies, but this should be said. We dont NEED anyone, we are looking for rare and unusual talent to go into the server. If you have anything in that area we would love to look into it. That is all the message was meant for. Maybe I should have been more clear at first.
Old 06-03-2002, 05:39 AM
Playerworld Administrator
HoudiniMan is on a distinguished road
he said g2k1 standards... he wants people who can make npcs like the hat selection and levels of the same quality...

that doesn't mean "Oh my server r0x0rs cause we got l33t levels better than g2k1 and g2k2 OMi!"

no.

Old 06-03-2002, 05:41 AM
Evildred144 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Evildred144
Re: Just Listen For Once

Quote:
Originally posted by InfernoOfFury
Listen, If you dont want a part in the server, Then stop badmouthing it. Im sure you wouldnt want anyone badmouthing any of your "wonderful" creations. So back off. Also, we only hire the best of the best. We already have the best GraalOnline scripter there is, You can guess as to who that is. Also we have the best LAT on GraalOnline. No I'm not being biased, I know this for a fact, and so does my whole server team. I dont have to answer to your replies, but this should be said. We dont NEED anyone, we are looking for rare and unusual talent to go into the server. If you have anything in that area we would love to look into it. That is all the message was meant for. Maybe I should have been more clear at first.
I know for a fact you dont have Shadow Knight
EvilDred: Actually, according to my caculations, a=bc-d, which in turn would make d=noob+the circumference of the sun+deek.
Deek: =( <----0wn3d
0wn3d
Old 06-03-2002, 05:50 AM
Script Monkey
Re: Just Listen For Once

Quote:
Also we have the best LAT on GraalOnline. No I'm not being biased, I know this for a fact, and so does my whole server team.
How could you possibly know this for a fact, you ridiculous person? If nothing else, your incorrect punctuation marks around the word 'wonderful' suggest that you don't know who I am and having seen my creations, so I wouldn't say you were in any position to make judgements.
Old 06-03-2002, 05:51 AM
Prime Rib of Micronesia
warp2ukew will become famous soon enough
sorru bud but the best scripter is stefan =D best lat is also stefan. he can program levels to however he wants.
Old 06-03-2002, 05:52 AM
Ahem

Well lets think here, forgive me for saying this but, you freaking *****! Everyone plays GraalOnline servers and damn well knows their levels back and right. I think they would know the best when they saw it. Sheesh you people dont think before you post a message.
Old 06-03-2002, 05:56 AM
Script Monkey
Re: Ahem

Quote:
Well lets think here, forgive me for saying this but, you freaking *****! Everyone plays GraalOnline servers and damn well knows their levels back and right. I think they would know the best when they saw it. Sheesh you people dont think before you post a message.
Do you have mental problems? What's to say that all the best stuff is online? Answer me this:

If you haven't seen my scripts, then how can you say this guy is better than me?
Old 06-03-2002, 05:59 AM
Right now 'sir', all you are saying is words, until you have any proof to back them up no one will believe ur some leet scripter, so either play your cards or go home. Our scripter is not only renown, everyone knows him and hes excellent. His name shall not be released due to his security and also because he doesnt want anyone to know hes working on this server with us at the moment.