Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Delteria Main Forum > Delteria News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
11pm EST is far too late.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:41 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
I think the event prizes are the same as before, but the system changed on how you got them since now there is like event coins.
There's a couple new prizes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
11pm EST is far too late.
We hit 50 at 11pm. If we can get that kind of playercount at say, 7, then DST could be moved to an earlier time. But most of Delteria's core players have things to do, and their free time is the early AM hours.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:11 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
I remember when Squirt used to host these lol, but I feel the same way, I have to be up at 5 in the morning and I can't stay up that late with out being totally trashed in the morning... So I can never play in those.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Catiroth11 is on a distinguished road
So now that my account works (thanks Darlene & Tig ), I can make a few points:

Of course I would love to have DST held earlier at a more reasonable time, but as many of you know, Delteria seems to get a spike in playercount around 11PM EST until around 3AM EST. I mean, DST used to be held at 8:45 PM EST on Saturdays, but until something changes with our playercount, I see no reason to make DST earlier.

Secondly, this is in response to Squirt, we released the new system with event coins the other day after DST, and yeah most prizes are the same, but we also released the three guns you were able to use in Laser Tag, Contra and Sharp Shooter. All three are able to be used wherever, assuming you have the appropriate amount of event coins to buy them. There are currently 13 prizes out, and there are 20+ more to be released, some that will be new to the public.
Because ETs aren't always on to host, I made the two minigames in the events house, the Balloon Game and Target Game, give you event coins for your wins, rather than gralat or whatever.

Lastly, with the success of DST (50+players B)), we are looking to make DSTT, our tag team spar tournament, a big hit again, too, so we are going to try it out and put it on Mondays at 11 PM EST (first call at 10:45 PM EST). I hope to see you all show up again

But please note that this stuff is simply to keep players busy during Delteria as it is now. Once new Delt is released, everything (I assume) is going to change.

Last edited by Catiroth11; 07-10-2009 at 10:56 PM..
Old 07-11-2009, 03:23 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catiroth11 View Post
But please note that this stuff is simply to keep players busy during Delteria as it is now. Once new Delt is released, everything (I assume) is going to change.
wait, so no more DST?
Old 07-11-2009, 03:42 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
wait, so no more DST?
Highly doubt that
Old 07-11-2009, 03:45 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Highly doubt that
Old 07-11-2009, 04:54 AM
Quote:
wait, so no more DST?
I was speaking more in terms of prizes/prize system/DST and DSTT times haha.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Don't forget, DSTT, Delteria's tag team spar tournament, is tonight! First call at 10:45 PM EST. I hope to see a good turnout, again!
Old 07-14-2009, 12:09 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like you guys are going for Americans only or something.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:29 AM
Well, I'll of course see how tonight goes, but with the success of DST at the same time on Wednesdays, I really see no reason to change the times. As I mentioned before, if ever we get a spike in playercount, it happens from 11 PM to 2 AM, so to accommodate those people, in addition to bringing in the sparrers, I think 10:45 happens to be a good time.

Then again, if people decided to come on Delteria at times when there wasn't a tournament going on, I would have never made these times late to begin with.

By the way - I'm HOPING to get another tourney in tomorrow night. I'm not sure what it will be yet, but look for something like KoTR, Charge, Contra, or the Racing Tourney that was once held.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:28 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Looks like you guys are going for Americans only or something.
Damn right
Old 07-14-2009, 04:35 AM
10 minutes until the start of DSTT (first calls; DSTT will start at approx. 11 EST)!

I expect to see each and every one of you on Delteria.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:48 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
it'd be cool if the good sparring moved back onto delteria (:
I've never actually experienced the "sparring age" on Delteria but from all this chit chat from everyone, it sounded like it was awesome back than! Haha!

Old 07-15-2009, 04:55 AM
delterian loyalist
Nelm will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nelm
I miss the days when Delteria was 50-70 players regularly.